Author Topic: Has a guy ever told u you where cute? (WCC Guys)  (Read 306 times)

ROCCY

Has a guy ever told u you where cute? (WCC Guys)
« on: December 13, 2002, 06:00:26 PM »
First thing, this is a question to the guys on WCC lol....I wanna know if a guy has ever told u u where cute or maybe had a pretty face? or something gayish? well, lmao, i was kicking it with some homies like 2 weeks ago, and i was sitting down, and out of no where a 900 pound faggot comes and sits in front of me and goes "your cute" i was like, "What the fuck" and my friends started cracking up, and hes like "dont get offended" im like fuck that..lmao..and 2 days ago at the gym, i was putting my shit away and out of no where this really gay maniac pops up out of no where, and goes "whats your name?" I was like "james why?" hes like "mine is erin, u have a really pretty face dont get offended', i didnt wanna cuss him out, maybe if my friends where there so we can have a laugh, but i said "OK" and walked away..god damn it..has anything like this happend to u before? if so explain...

EM28

Re:Has a guy ever told u you where cute? (WCC Guys)
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2002, 06:11:55 PM »
hell fuckin no.  If any guy ever does, I'll straight knock his ass out.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2002, 06:22:19 PM »
Yeah, but not in a faggish way. The time someone said it in a faggish way, they got koackedafuccout
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Smooth

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2002, 06:30:57 PM »
LMAO!... I can honestly say another guy has never said that to me before... but yeah he would get a quick uppercut for sayin it...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2002, 06:45:37 PM »
Yeah, but not in a faggish way. The time someone said it in a faggish way, they got koackedafuccout

you know.. i was dressed all fresh and that and my homie told me that i look good as hell.. like a photomodel.... .. but he didnt use the word 'cute'

S.G.V.

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2002, 07:51:26 PM »
lmao u gettin straight hit on by fags foo...u need to handle that...i guess ur lookin too pretty out there in the valley...LMAO!!!...and na i aint never been hit on by no guy...thank god for that...i think id flip out if that happened to me...lmao tho thats funny shit...u got a cute face...lmao!

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2002, 10:28:41 PM »
I'm a be real, LOL.  I get told that sh*t all the time.  I guess people mistake me or somethin, this guy hit on me back when I was like 14, straight ass propositioned me in the middle of the damn flea market.  I mean, nasty, old man, dirty disgusting, scary lookin propositioned me.  I won't even repeat what he said, but part of it was "You look a lot better since you got rid of your braces"... I ain't never even had braces, he must have had me confused with some fag he knew.  Anyways, I was all scrawny at the time, and didn't do nothin, but the guy was a regular.  The next weekend, my YOUNGER brother (13 at the time) came to the flea market, caught the guy outside, and beat the sh*t out of him, lol.  Haven't seen him since.

I get told that sh*t all the time, I'm not very homophobic, so usually I don't even mind that people get me confused or think i'm somethin' I ain't.  I get it from both sides, girls, and sometimes even guys hitting on me.  Usually I just say "Ah, nah my girlfriend wouldn't like that, man" or something.  It doesn't really bother me, for real.  

Last week, I got a hair cut, and the dude that cut it was a fag.  He kept telling me how nice my hair was, blah blah blah got into all these stories about how he's got a companion, all this fag stuff.  I just let him keep talking, then changed the subject.  I know 100% he was trying to hit on me, he was droppin' lines like a motha; I felt a little uncomfortable, but when you look good, LOL you look good! LOL I mean, what yall want me to say to somebody when they say that?  I get girls saying it I don't like too, I'm not gonna knock them out, so I ain't gonna knock out no girly ass man either.  

Pillow

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2002, 10:48:45 PM »
First thing, this is a question to the guys on WCC lol....I wanna know if a guy has ever told u u where cute or maybe had a pretty face? or something gayish? well, lmao, i was kicking it with some homies like 2 weeks ago, and i was sitting down, and out of no where a 900 pound faggot comes and sits in front of me and goes "your cute" i was like, "What the fuck" and my friends started cracking up, and hes like "dont get offended" im like fuck that..lmao..and 2 days ago at the gym, i was putting my shit away and out of no where this really gay maniac pops up out of no where, and goes "whats your name?" I was like "james why?" hes like "mine is erin, u have a really pretty face dont get offended', i didnt wanna cuss him out, maybe if my friends where there so we can have a laugh, but i said "OK" and walked away..god damn it..has anything like this happend to u before? if so explain...
hell na shit like aint ever happend to me! lol, u know roccy, if a gay dude comes up to u thinkin that ur cute, u must REALLY look like u are truley gay. cause most gay ppl have a sense about them things, maby u should think about this....are u gay? give it some deep thought man.  ;)

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2002, 10:52:18 PM »
I was out in Hollywood back in the day partying n shit, and dis drunk fag hit me up outside a liqour store infront of all my boyz. Not only did he hit me up, but the bicth ass squeezed on my shoulder and licked his lip. Well...that nigga got cracked upside the chin, on the real that nigga's knees fuckin gave out on his ass and that nigga literally ended up almost under the car he was near. HAhahahah faggot ass!!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2002, 10:52:53 PM »
LOOOL @ The topic... one day I had this orannge shirt and it happened to me twice the same day :|

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2002, 11:14:23 PM »
i was at a club with my cuzin and this fag came up to my cuzin and said "youre nice....do u like men?"

*fast forwards the story*

yeah so the guy was on the floor and i was wiping the blood of my fists
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ROCCY

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2002, 12:38:23 AM »
lmao, damn, fucking fags gay people piss me off(no offense blanket your the homie)...damn, i sweare to god if that shit Ever, and i mean EVER EVER EVER happenes again, im either cussing the dude out hardcore, or hes gonna get a sock in the face..fuck

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2002, 12:40:40 AM »
lmao, damn, fucking fags gay people piss me off(no offense blanket your the homie)

HNAHAHAHAH! !!

S.G.V.

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2002, 02:04:16 AM »
I was out in Hollywood back in the day partying n shit, and dis drunk fag hit me up outside a liqour store infront of all my boyz. Not only did he hit me up, but the bicth ass squeezed on my shoulder and licked his lip. Well...that nigga got cracked upside the chin, on the real that nigga's knees fuckin gave out on his ass and that nigga literally ended up almost under the car he was near. HAhahahah faggot ass!!
lmao what did u think foo?...its hollywood...right next to boys town n shit...thats why i dont stop in hollywood...i walk skrate to my car...wit the homies...i aint havin no homos comin up to me...but thats shits g'd up...u skrate served that culero...LMAO

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2002, 02:27:25 AM »
LOOOL @ The topic... one day I had this orannge shirt and it happened to me twice the same day :|

lol.... wonder how much sikotic gets it...  ;)

Me.. umm one time this guy was trying to buy me a drink. I think the look I gave him probably said enough. a cross between between disgust and the patented seer "one more look and i'mma twat you one right here" look ;)

The only thing I hate about gay men is the ones that are really really camp with it. makes me wanna lamp them right there n then coz it irritates me so much.

ohh yeah and butch lesbians scare me.