Author Topic: I guess Magic Johnson is "jealous" of LeBron too...  (Read 3555 times)

Sccit

Re: I guess Magic Johnson is "jealous" of LeBron too...
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2010, 07:36:51 PM »
Magic didn't win shit until Kareem came, the best center of the 80s. Go figure nigga.

... you realize Kareem was on the team before Magic, right? And you realize Magic won the championship and the Finals MVP in his rookie season?

Best Lakers of All Time

1. Magic
2. Kareem
3. Bryant (maybe)
4. Jerry West (maybe)

I think 3 and 4 could POSSIBLE be interchanged. But I think Magic and Kareem still have ahold of the top two spots.

On a side note, Id put Shaq up there probably at 3 behind Kareem if this was just as a player overall. But since its "Best Laker", I stuck with players who's names are synonymous with Lakers.

you're way behind, fella...the Laker Nation has acknowledged Kobe as a greater Laker than Kareem a longggg long time ago. Kareem was already winding down his prime when he was traded to LA....then again, you'd say just about ANYTHING to discredit Kobe LOL.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2010, 07:53:10 PM »
Magic didn't win shit until Kareem came, the best center of the 80s. Go figure nigga.

... you realize Kareem was on the team before Magic, right? And you realize Magic won the championship and the Finals MVP in his rookie season?

Best Lakers of All Time

1. Magic
2. Kareem
3. Bryant (maybe)
4. Jerry West (maybe)

I think 3 and 4 could POSSIBLE be interchanged. But I think Magic and Kareem still have ahold of the top two spots.

On a side note, Id put Shaq up there probably at 3 behind Kareem if this was just as a player overall. But since its "Best Laker", I stuck with players who's names are synonymous with Lakers.

you're way behind, fella...the Laker Nation has acknowledged Kobe as a greater Laker than Kareem a longggg long time ago. Kareem was already winding down his prime when he was traded to LA....then again, you'd say just about ANYTHING to discredit Kobe LOL.

How does that discredit Kobe when most top 10 lists have Magic rated in the top 5 or 6 players all time? And obviously Kareem is a top 10 player all time. Typically West is even up there in the top 10. Him being behind any of those guys isnt exactly a bad thing. Its not like Im saying he's behind AC Green. lol. And you cant ask "Laker Nation" shit right after a title is won. Anyone with at least half a brain knows that people get hyped up over the present.

I told you that you were a bigger Kobe fan than Laker fan.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2010, 08:05:17 PM »

Best Lakers of All Time

1. Magic
2. Kareem
3. Bryant (maybe)
4. Jerry West (maybe)

How does that discredit Kobe when most top 10 lists have Magic rated in the top 5 or 6 players all time? And obviously Kareem is a top 10 player all time. Typically West is even up there in the top 10. Him being behind any of those guys isnt exactly a bad thing. Its not like Im saying he's behind AC Green. lol. And you cant ask "Laker Nation" shit right after a title is won. Anyone with at least half a brain knows that people get hyped up over the present.

WTF are you even saying man? Magic is in "most" top 5 or 6 players of all time? If Magic ISN'T on somebody's "top 6" list, that person lacks any fuckin credibility in the first place...and no shit Kareem is a top 10 player LOL.. He's the greatest center of all time. But he also won his first championship in Milwaukee and was the main face of the Bucks franchise, as opposed to being number 2 to Magic's number 1 when he was in LA...I have no problem with someone saying Magic is the greatest Laker of all time, but putting Kareem above Kobe on the all-time Laker list? just stop, man...you keep making yourself look more and more like a Laker hater over a Spurs fan...in fact, most (if not all) of your posts in this section are about the Lakers...at least when i post about the Lakers, I'm posting about MY team...you're pathetic LOL.

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2010, 08:26:27 PM »

Best Lakers of All Time

1. Magic
2. Kareem
3. Bryant (maybe)
4. Jerry West (maybe)

WTF are you even saying man? Magic is in "most" top 5 or 6 players of all time? If Magic ISN'T on somebody's "top 6" list, that person lacks any fuckin credibility in the first place...and no shit Kareem is a top 10 player LOL.. He's the greatest center of all time. But he also won his first championship in Milwaukee and was the main face of the Bucks franchise, as opposed to being number 2 to Magic's number 1 when he was in LA...I have no problem with someone saying Magic is the greatest Laker of all time, but putting Kareem above Kobe on the all-time Laker list? just stop, man...you keep making yourself look more and more like a Laker hater over a Spurs fan...in fact, most (if not all) of your posts in this section are about the Lakers...at least when i post about the Lakers, I'm posting about MY team...you're pathetic LOL.

The board is flooded with Laker and Lebron threads. So yeah, a lot of people are posting in those threads dummy. You dont seem to notice that you talk about Lebron more than anyone here? lol

And what are you talking about?! Most lists ive seen always have Kareem above Kobe lol Even the LA Times did. ESPN did. Etc. Im not saying Kobe wont ever pass those guys. But he is FIGHTING for the #2 spot in Laker history. And even fighting for # 3 depending on who you ask since Jerry West is so respected as an all time great. Let go of Kobe's nutsack for ONE second NIK. Realize that there IS a world outside of Kobe Bryant. Youve always been a real fag when it comes to the guy...but man...its pretty creepy. Not to mention this new obsession you have with Lebron. Its not healthy man.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2010, 08:33:48 PM »

Best Lakers of All Time

1. Magic
2. Kareem
3. Bryant (maybe)
4. Jerry West (maybe)

The board is flooded with Laker and Lebron threads. So yeah, a lot of people are posting in those threads dummy. You dont seem to notice that you talk about Lebron more than anyone here? lol

And what are you talking about?! Most lists ive seen always have Kareem above Kobe lol Even the LA Times did. ESPN did. Etc. Im not saying Kobe wont ever pass those guys. But he is FIGHTING for the #2 spot in Laker history. And even fighting for # 3 depending on who you ask since Jerry West is so respected as an all time great. Let go of Kobe's nutsack for ONE second NIK. Realize that there IS a world outside of Kobe Bryant. Youve always been a real fag when it comes to the guy...but man...its pretty creepy. Not to mention this new obsession you have with Lebron. Its not healthy man.

i talk about lebron no more than any other basketball fan in this section does...thats the biggest topic in the nba right now, surprise mufucka! so quit trying so hard to 1-up me LOL..makin you look childish as fuck, on top of ignorant. If you ask any sane person who doesn't hate Kobe more than he likes his own team (aka you LOL), they will tell you that Kobe is in the running for the number 1 spot in Laker history, not number 2...again, LOL@you. honestly, man, you're a fucking moron and your hate for Kobe surpasses any emotion I've felt towards sport teams/sport players...it's quite pathetic...make some posts about the Spurs (something you've never done), if you wanna SOMEWHAT redeem yourself :grumpy:

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2010, 08:52:25 PM »
I'm more interested in what the old guys that didn't win, and didn't win early would say to LeBron. If Larry or Magic had called Barkley, Stockton, Karl Malone, Ewing, etc over to their teams to play would they have said no? I want their answers.

And let's be real here, Lebron gong to Miami is not like Jordan going to Boston or LA in 88 or 89. It's like Jordan going to Detroit in 89 after the first win to play with Isiah. Now I guess it's different because they hate each other. But let's say Jordan and Thomas were buddies in the 88/89 season, Jordan finds out Horace Grant was sleeping with his mother, and after losing to the Pistons in the Eastern Final and frustrated with a young directionless coach in Doug Collins, Jordan gets a call from Karl Malone who wants out of Utah. And Isiah their buddy Isiah wants more than just one or two rings. He wants to build a decade long dynasty in Mo-Town. So Jordan and Malone join Isiah, Dumars, and Rodman and the Pistons win all ten championships of the 90s.

Now I'll admit, Jordan as a solo act may not have been as revered as he ended up. But those Pistons I think would have went down in history as the greatest team ever assembled. Isiah probably would have retired after 3 or 4 rings, and then it would have been Mike's team for the final 6.

This is what I feel the Heat want to become. Let's say the Heat win every ring between '11 and '20. It's a huge IF I know. I'm just saying, Lebron knows that that particular IF would erase all hatred for him. And I think that's what he's aiming for.

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2010, 08:52:45 PM »

Best Lakers of All Time

1. Magic
2. Kareem
3. Bryant (maybe)
4. Jerry West (maybe)

i talk about lebron no more than any other basketball fan in this section does...thats the biggest topic in the nba right now, surprise mufucka! so quit trying so hard to 1-up me LOL..makin you look childish as fuck, on top of ignorant. If you ask any sane person who doesn't hate Kobe more than he likes his own team (aka you LOL), they will tell you that Kobe is in the running for the number 1 spot in Laker history, not number 2...again, LOL@you. honestly, man, you're a fucking moron and your hate for Kobe surpasses any emotion I've felt towards sport teams/sport players...it's quite pathetic...make some posts about the Spurs (something you've never done), if you wanna SOMEWHAT redeem yourself :grumpy:

Redeem myself for what? For pointing out the flaws in your arguments? Again, there are several Laker fans here so Lakers topics tend to have more responses. Youve dedicated your entire life to increasing your post count on this forum, I would have thought you noticed that by now. There arent enough Spurs fans here to really hold down conversations about them. And like I said, Kobe could very well end up the greatest Laker ever. I never said he couldnt. All I said is that on most lists he tends to still be rated behind Kareem. At the very best, tied with Kareem. A big part of that is due to Kareem being rated so high on the all time player scale.

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2010, 08:54:45 PM »
I'm more interested in what the old guys that didn't win, and didn't win early would say to LeBron. If Larry or Magic had called Barkley, Stockton, Karl Malone, Ewing, etc over to their teams to play would they have said no? I want their answers.

And let's be real here, Lebron gong to Miami is not like Jordan going to Boston or LA in 88 or 89. It's like Jordan going to Detroit in 89 after the first win to play with Isiah. Now I guess it's different because they hate each other. But let's say Jordan and Thomas were buddies in the 88/89 season, Jordan finds out Horace Grant was sleeping with his mother, and after losing to the Pistons in the Eastern Final and frustrated with a young directionless coach in Doug Collins, Jordan gets a call from Karl Malone who wants out of Utah. And Isiah their buddy Isiah wants more than just one or two rings. He wants to build a decade long dynasty in Mo-Town. So Jordan and Malone join Isiah, Dumars, and Rodman and the Pistons win all ten championships of the 90s.

Now I'll admit, Jordan as a solo act may not have been as revered as he ended up. But those Pistons I think would have went down in history as the greatest team ever assembled. Isiah probably would have retired after 3 or 4 rings, and then it would have been Mike's team for the final 6.

This is what I feel the Heat want to become. Let's say the Heat win every ring between '11 and '20. It's a huge IF I know. I'm just saying, Lebron knows that that particular IF would erase all hatred for him. And I think that's what he's aiming for.

Like i said, theres nothing wrong with what they are doing. They just raised the bar for themselves is all. They put themselves in a position where one ring wont be enough.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2010, 08:58:09 PM »

Best Lakers of All Time

1. Magic
2. Kareem
3. Bryant (maybe)
4. Jerry West (maybe)

Redeem myself for what? For pointing out the flaws in your arguments? Again, there are several Laker fans here so Lakers topics tend to have more responses. Youve dedicated your entire life to increasing your post count on this forum, I would have thought you noticed that by now. There arent enough Spurs fans here to really hold down conversations about them. And like I said, Kobe could very well end up the greatest Laker ever. I never said he couldnt. All I said is that on most lists he tends to still be rated behind Kareem. At the very best, tied with Kareem. A big part of that is due to Kareem being rated so high on the all time player scale.

you keep saying "several Laker fans"....who are these "Laker fans", besides Mdogg? seriously, douche LOL...as far as I know, there are Laker fans who have stopped posting here because of dipshits like you (Antonio, Juronimo, etc.), so stop bringing that same lame ass argument every time i make you look like a dumbass, because it doesn't even hold any weight. stick to the fucking topic...oh wait, you have nothing to say about the actual topic! you never did LOL...and you're still a fucking idiot to think that people still rate Kareem over Kobe as a Laker...LOL, again.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2010, 09:01:36 PM »
Shallow is on point.

Not to mention, how can a Laker fan try to take away from this when the team that made the franchise as big as it is was three Hall of Famers winning rings?

Who cares how they come together? They played together.

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2010, 09:07:16 PM »

Best Lakers of All Time

1. Magic
2. Kareem
3. Bryant (maybe)
4. Jerry West (maybe)

you keep saying "several Laker fans"....who are these "Laker fans", besides Mdogg? seriously, douche LOL...as far as I know, there are Laker fans who have stopped posting here because of dipshits like you (Antonio, Juronimo, etc.), so stop bringing that same lame ass argument every time i make you look like a dumbass, because it doesn't even hold any weight. stick to the fucking topic...oh wait, you have nothing to say about the actual topic! you never did LOL...and you're still a fucking idiot to think that people still rate Kareem over Kobe as a Laker...LOL, again.

Trying to open your eyes is fuckin impossible. You are a complete idiot man. Seriously, you should really look at yourself in the mirror sometime and realize it. Again, you have a message board full of people who manage to laugh AT you lol. I can only imagine what kind of joke you are in real life. I mean, who gets made fun of and laughed at consistently on a message board and just keeps crawling back?! You gotta be the biggest loser ive ever dealt with man. And even Antonio used to argue with you sometimes cus he would TRY to be reasonable about the Lakers...and you would stay slobberin all over Kobes nuts instead of being real about your team. Its really some gay shit Scittles.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2010, 09:14:28 PM »
^me and antonio always had mutual respect...quit pullin shit out your ass cuz you lost the argument, man LOL...you just manage to look more and more desperate when you do that.

"everybody's lauging at you man! I swear, it's not just me!!!"

lol, desperation.

« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2010, 09:17:57 PM »
^me and antonio always had mutual respect...quit pullin shit out your ass cuz you lost the argument, man LOL...you just manage to look more and more desperate when you do that.

lol, desperation.

LOL Youre right NIK....nobody on this board is laughing at you. More of your delusions.

You and Antonio had mutual respect only in the fact that you were both Kobe fans. The dude was from fuckin Italy or some shit. But even HE would call Kobe out on a bad game and say he played like shit. How many times have you done that? Or has Kobe just played great every game and its never his fault...and we should all just leave him alone....like Britney Spears.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2010, 09:38:31 PM »

lol, desperation.

LOL Youre right NIK....nobody on this board is laughing at you. More of your delusions.

You and Antonio had mutual respect only in the fact that you were both Kobe fans. The dude was from fuckin Italy or some shit. But even HE would call Kobe out on a bad game and say he played like shit. How many times have you done that? Or has Kobe just played great every game and its never his fault...and we should all just leave him alone....like Britney Spears.

either call out the names from the 7 or so regulars in this section who are "laughing" at me, or quit bringing that lame point up...LOL. this isn't 2007, man. we're no longer in the NIKCC era, get over it, young'n...as for kobe, i've called him out many times, including this season, so that in itself just shattered your whole "argument". lame.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2010, 09:46:26 PM »
i swear besides lakers and celtics fans on here,who do some of you equals like? like who are y'all teams? are do y'all just cream over superstar players? labron is a coward and a quitter who went and hid under d-wade's skirt, it's like the whole world is filled with more guys that are pussy's now, it's just like music,muthafuccas act like they can't do shit on they own,they have to get other's to "make them hot", what happen to working with yo own squad and making y'all selves winners. broads are missing they bra and thongs cause all these pussy as guys are wearing em yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp