Author Topic: Miami Heat?!  (Read 1919 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Miami Heat?!
« on: July 22, 2010, 06:59:30 PM »
Ok, be honest. Are you hopin to see them fail next year. I know all the Laker fans are. Which is ironic cus they usually say that everybody hates the Lakers lol. But its all good.

So....a scenario. Lets say the Heat end up in the finals against the team that youve always hated. Will you pull for that team to beat the Heat?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Miami Heat?!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 07:13:31 PM »
Lakers>heat but cing heat get that far would b dope...but would it b a failure if heat dont win it all? Lol...i mean how much did they spend?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 07:15:22 PM »
Lakers>heat but cing heat get that far would b dope...but would it b a failure if heat dont win it all? Lol...i mean how much did they spend?

Im sure it would be considered a failure to everyone.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 07:17:20 PM »
I'll root over the Heat against the Lakers, but other than that probably not.

But it will likely be Heat/Lakers lol.

theremedy360

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 07:38:22 PM »
Even if I was a huge LeBron fan I'd still want them to fail. Since I don't like LeBron at all, I definitely want them to fail. However, if they play those Oklahoma City faggots I'll root for them without a doubt.

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2010, 07:42:07 PM »
Even if I was a huge LeBron fan I'd still want them to fail. Since I don't like LeBron at all, I definitely want them to fail. However, if they play those Oklahoma City faggots I'll root for them without a doubt.

Wow. Bitter?? lol

PLANT

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2010, 07:45:37 PM »
I hope Miami goes undefeated and steam-rolls the whole league next year.  And destroys the Lakers in the finals.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2010, 08:08:37 PM »
has anyone ever seen a daygo post in this section that didn't mention the lakers? lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2010, 08:11:36 PM »
^He's a good NFL head. 8)

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2010, 08:20:14 PM »
has anyone ever seen a daygo post in this section that didn't mention the lakers? lol

Are u kidding me? Nice try. lol You always like to make others appear to be as fucked up as you in the head. Your the forum clown. Do you feel like a celebrity?

You know absolutely NOTHING about any sport but basketball and even that is pretty shakey. You dont have basketball knowledge, you have Kobe knowledge. And Im starting to wonder on that too, considering you didnt even realize according to the numbers Kobe is below the league average in the clutch and Lebron is a better closer lol. Hell, apparently Vince Carter and Ray Allen are better closers LOL.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2010, 08:38:20 PM »

Are u kidding me? Nice try. lol You always like to make others appear to be as fucked up as you in the head. Your the forum clown. Do you feel like a celebrity?

You know absolutely NOTHING about any sport but basketball and even that is pretty shakey. You dont have basketball knowledge, you have Kobe knowledge. And Im starting to wonder on that too, considering you didnt even realize according to the numbers Kobe is below the league average in the clutch and Lebron is a better closer lol. Hell, apparently Vince Carter and Ray Allen are better closers LOL.

the "forum clown"? do yourself a favor, and quit using that pathetic 2008 excuse to get yourself outta looking like a dipshit...there's only about 7 or 8 regulars on this forum to begin with, and most of them have already acknowledged that I know more basketball than you LOL. but back to what i was saying...you're a bigger Laker fan than you know, buddy.

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2010, 08:45:23 PM »

the "forum clown"? do yourself a favor, and quit using that pathetic 2008 excuse to get yourself outta looking like a dipshit...there's only about 7 or 8 regulars on this forum to begin with, and most of them have already acknowledged that I know more basketball than you LOL. but back to what i was saying...you're a bigger Laker fan than you know, buddy.

Nobody acknowledges shit about you knowing more basketball than me lol. Youre a virtual rookie when it comes to basketball. Shit, you werent even around to watch Magic play for real and barely a kid when Jordan was playing. Its no wonder you think Kobe is so great lol. The only people who ever agree with anything you say are other Laker fans. And even they dont always agree. You and Jake regularly argued cus you were such a dickrider instead of a fan. You and M-Dogg regularly argued, again, because you are such a dickrider instead of a fan. You are the exact stereotype of what people think of Laker fans. Its sad cus than real Laker fans who arent complete morons get overlooked cus everyone notices dumbasses like you.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2010, 09:04:25 PM »

Nobody acknowledges shit about you knowing more basketball than me lol. Youre a virtual rookie when it comes to basketball. Shit, you werent even around to watch Magic play for real and barely a kid when Jordan was playing. Its no wonder you think Kobe is so great lol. The only people who ever agree with anything you say are other Laker fans. And even they dont always agree. You and Jake regularly argued cus you were such a dickrider instead of a fan. You and M-Dogg regularly argued, again, because you are such a dickrider instead of a fan. You are the exact stereotype of what people think of Laker fans. Its sad cus than real Laker fans who arent complete morons get overlooked cus everyone notices dumbasses like you.

me and jake used to argue because he was a huge shaq supporter and i was anti-shaq, dicklicker...and even jake acknowledges i know more ball than you, so way to bring him into this LOL. Mdogg has been on my nuts since this board opened...he gave himself the title "Sccit Killa" back in '01 when i clowned his sister off this board, and he's stuck with it ever since. again, you're never able to prove points by sticking to the topic...the topic always ends up how much of a celebrity i am and what people think of me around here...it's hilarious how you don't see that you're the one who ends up looking like a clown when you do that in every fuckin topic.

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2010, 09:11:59 PM »

me and jake used to argue because he was a huge shaq supporter and i was anti-shaq, dicklicker...and even jake acknowledges i know more ball than you, so way to bring him into this LOL. Mdogg has been on my nuts since this board opened...he gave himself the title "Sccit Killa" back in '01 when i clowned his sister off this board, and he's stuck with it ever since. again, you're never able to prove points by sticking to the topic...the topic always ends up how much of a celebrity i am and what people think of me around here...it's hilarious how you don't see that you're the one who ends up looking like a clown when you do that in every fuckin topic.

lol Youve never proven one point in any argument with me. And during these last set of arguments youve changed the subject over and over or completely ignore shit that you cant counter. You never even responded when i crushed your little dream of Kobe being the greatest closer in the game with actual stats that show how mediocre his performance becomes in the clutch.

I feel sorry for u man, really.

You should put out one of those videos like that white girl did for Britney Spears....cryin and shit....

Actually, wheres that video with that faggot Kobe fan that everyone kept saying was you? lol. I think even other Laker fans said it was you lol

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2010, 09:31:59 PM »

lol Youve never proven one point in any argument with me. And during these last set of arguments youve changed the subject over and over or completely ignore shit that you cant counter. You never even responded when i crushed your little dream of Kobe being the greatest closer in the game with actual stats that show how mediocre his performance becomes in the clutch.

I feel sorry for u man, really.

You should put out one of those videos like that white girl did for Britney Spears....cryin and shit....

Actually, wheres that video with that faggot Kobe fan that everyone kept saying was you? lol. I think even other Laker fans said it was you lol

you already know what I think about stats...if stats were any indication, LeBron is a better player than Jordan and Smush Parker is a better defender than Bruce Bowen...however, that's far from the case....the funny thing about all this, though, is that i came in here to point out how much you suck the lakers' nuts in every fucking post you make, and yet you're still tryna flip it on me...horrible.