Author Topic: Miami Heat?!  (Read 1921 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Miami Heat?!
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2010, 09:35:44 PM »
Ok, be honest. Are you hopin to see them fail next year. I know all the Laker fans are. Which is ironic cus they usually say that everybody hates the Lakers lol. But its all good.

So....a scenario. Lets say the Heat end up in the finals against the team that youve always hated. Will you pull for that team to beat the Heat?
i'll keep it networth i would love to see them equals get close to finals and end up losing everytime like the bills lol, fucc labron (and i don't give a damn if i spell that pussy's name right haha) i'm a laker fan but i think even kobe is saying "damn labron is a bigger bitch off court then me!" hahahahahahahaha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

SO PRUP

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2010, 12:09:06 AM »
Shit I never thought I'd go for Boston until last year, I was rooting for them against clevland and the magic.  I thought they'd be an easier win for the lakers but once they got to the finals I got a little worried.  Only way I'd go for the heat is if they were playing the spurs, utah or dallas

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2010, 05:14:58 AM »
If the Heat beat the Lakers in the Finals I'd be happy as fuck.

If the Heat beat the Mavs in the Finals (highly unlikely, cause the Mavs are a long shot to make the Finals), I'd hate life.

If the Heat beat some random ass team in the Finals (Spurs, Suns, Jazz, Nuggets, etc) I'm fine, just for the fuck of it cause I'd know the haters gon be pissed ...

Knowing that my team won't make the Conference Finals let alone the NBA Finals, I'd be fine with the Heat winning.

Like I said previously, I'm not a fan of Team USA at all, matter of fact I prefered Spain to beat them in the Olympics, but hey, they are a borderline showtime team and the Heat will also be at least just that. So I'm cool with watching them dominating niggas.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

The Watcher

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2010, 06:52:31 AM »
I hope Miami goes undefeated and steam-rolls the whole league next year.  And destroys the Lakers in the finals.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2010, 07:28:03 AM »
I'm still laughing at some people thinking the Heat is going to destroy us in the Finals ... not only we are the back to back defending champs but we significantly improved our bench by adding Blake , Barnes and another shotblocker in Ratliff

Lehype and D-Whistle  will have to deal with Ron , Barnes and Kobe plus 3 shotblockers behind  ... I've seen way worst as a defensive rotation lol

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2010, 09:22:56 AM »
Lebrons a bad sport and i like bosh but i hope hes not james bitch...wade is the boss here
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2010, 11:29:21 AM »
I'm still laughing at some people thinking the Heat is going to destroy us in the Finals ... not only we are the back to back defending champs but we significantly improved our bench by adding Blake , Barnes and another shotblocker in Ratliff

Lehype and D-Whistle  will have to deal with Ron , Barnes and Kobe plus 3 shotblockers behind  ... I've seen way worst as a defensive rotation lol

An aging big three took you to seven games & if Perkins didn't get injured, an aging big three could of beat you in the Finals last year.

What force on Earth would make you think this team can't beat you? Not to mention you Laker fans with your "they're against us" conspiracies. You think you stand a chance against this goldmine for Stern in terms of him "deciding who wins"?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2010, 11:49:38 AM »

If the Heat beat the Mavs in the Finals (highly unlikely, cause the Mavs are a long shot to make the Finals), I'd hate life.

If the Heat beat some random ass team in the Finals (Spurs, Suns, Jazz, Nuggets, etc) I'm fine, just for the fuck of it cause I'd know the haters gon be pissed ...

Knowing that my team won't make the Conference Finals let alone the NBA Finals, I'd be fine with the Heat winning.

Like I said previously, I'm not a fan of Team USA at all, matter of fact I prefered Spain to beat them in the Olympics, but hey, they are a borderline showtime team and the Heat will also be at least just that. So I'm cool with watching them dominating niggas.

I wouldnt sell the Mavs short. They are a good team. Unfortunately, they are that kind of team where everyone says "they wont win the whole thing no matter what". But Conference is very possible...and the finals is even possible. Theres no telling what these Heat team will become. But we havent had a TRULY dominant team for years in the NBA. And I mean, truly dominant as in...theres no way this team will lose (ala, Bulls in the 90's). So every year, any one of the top 6 to 7 teams can reach the finals.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

theremedy360

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2010, 02:29:08 PM »
Even if I was a huge LeBron fan I'd still want them to fail. Since I don't like LeBron at all, I definitely want them to fail. However, if they play those Oklahoma City faggots I'll root for them without a doubt.

Wow. Bitter?? lol

You would be too if your favorite childhood sports team got JACKED after years of mediocrity when things were starting to look up. Now the media's sucking Durant dick left and right. Fuck the NBA. Anyone who thinks OKC deserves a team more than Seattle needs mental help. Fuckin Daygo got me heated now lol

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2010, 02:46:59 PM »
Even if I was a huge LeBron fan I'd still want them to fail. Since I don't like LeBron at all, I definitely want them to fail. However, if they play those Oklahoma City faggots I'll root for them without a doubt.

Wow. Bitter?? lol

You would be too if your favorite childhood sports team got JACKED after years of mediocrity when things were starting to look up. Now the media's sucking Durant dick left and right. Fuck the NBA. Anyone who thinks OKC deserves a team more than Seattle needs mental help. Fuckin Daygo got me heated now lol

yeah that sucks. Just think, Durant could be wearing a Sonics jersey and you could be hittin the games up from time to time watchin him drop 40 on somebody.

Oh well....I hear Pike Place Fish Market is pretty cool to see too...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

theremedy360

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2010, 03:13:40 PM »

Wow. Bitter?? lol

yeah that sucks. Just think, Durant could be wearing a Sonics jersey and you could be hittin the games up from time to time watchin him drop 40 on somebody.

Yeah, the last year (Durant and Green's rookie year) I went up to at least 5 or 6 games which was more than I ever had. Even though they sucked I had a lot of fun watching them develop. I remember my ex would always clown on em and I'd always tell her that they would be a damn good team in two years, now they're the only team in the West that can compete with LA. Seattle Center/Queen Anne relied heavily on the Supes, now those whole areas are virtually dead. Seattle sucks without the Sonics.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 03:18:15 PM by TheRemedy360 »

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2010, 03:37:37 PM »

Wow. Bitter?? lol

Yeah, the last year (Durant and Green's rookie year) I went up to at least 5 or 6 games which was more than I ever had. Even though they sucked I had a lot of fun watching them develop. I remember my ex would always clown on em and I'd always tell her that they would be a damn good team in two years, now they're the only team in the West that can compete with LA. Seattle Center/Queen Anne relied heavily on the Supes, now those whole areas are virtually dead. Seattle sucks without the Sonics.

You guys always have Starbucks and a high suicide rate to lean on though  ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2010, 06:59:50 AM »

I wouldnt sell the Mavs short. They are a good team. Unfortunately, they are that kind of team where everyone says "they wont win the whole thing no matter what". But Conference is very possible...and the finals is even possible. Theres no telling what these Heat team will become. But we havent had a TRULY dominant team for years in the NBA. And I mean, truly dominant as in...theres no way this team will lose (ala, Bulls in the 90's). So every year, any one of the top 6 to 7 teams can reach the finals.

Well, this year they got bounced in the first round by losing to an aged and injury-plagued team that got swept in the 2nd round. In the off-season, all they really did was trading Dampier's attractive contract (13 mil that can be bought out with 2 mil) for Chandler's expiring contract. They also overpaid Haywood for 6 fucking years, which makes him absolutely untradeable, just like Marion. I wouldn't say they improved during this off-season. They might even be worse, cause all good players are between 31 and 37 years old and Chandler just sucks.
The only thing that keeps my hopes alive is that they have 27 mil of expiring contracts and some decent rookie-contract players. So they might be able to get 1-2 nice players who wanna leave their teams. I'm looking at you, Chris Paul. Chandler+Butler+Stevenson+Barea for Chris Paul+Okafor would do it. Anything less than that equals another disappointing playoff performance after 55 regular season wins.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2010, 09:50:18 AM »

I've personally seen pau gasol gtfo out of King James way.. kinda the same way Shaq made everyone cowar when he was in his prime. Only the refs could save the lakers

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2010, 10:41:37 AM »

I've personally seen pau gasol gtfo out of King James way.. kinda the same way Shaq made everyone cowar when he was in his prime. Only the refs could save the lakers

And we got them in our back pocket... oh yeah