Author Topic: VS Prod - The Playtime ft. Goldie Loc, LaToiya Williams, Foesum, SCC, Daddy V...  (Read 1368 times)

Young Venom

• Lil Geezy
Here's the tracklisting

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
did u start shipping the album?

ICHI THE KILLER

i preorder it and get next day after release date  8) 8)

amazing album smooth shit DJ AK should take a lesson how to produced and do compilation cuz his albums sounds like amateurs job compare to this  ;D ;D

LYRIDER

^^ Cosign

Dogg Ly Dogg

i preorder it and get next day after release date  8) 8)

amazing album smooth shit DJ AK should take a lesson how to produced and do compilation cuz his albums sounds like amateurs job compare to this  ;D ;D
+1

The_Offence

is LaToiya Williams broke or something ? she has a song with every scrub rapper on the west coast.

Dogg Ly Dogg

is LaToiya Williams broke or something ? she has a song with every scrub rapper on the west coast.

She never released an album or even have been managed properly while being on Dogg House Records so I doubt she ever has that much money...

OG Snoopaveli

and now where are all the french haters?? UBITCHU

Portugoal

downloading is not illegal for me. does anyone have a link to share?

bouli77

haven't had the chance to listen to the entire album but listened to a couple of tracks and it seems Venom and Sovan really stepped their production game up two or three notches.

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
Downloaded just now,
its average, mainly just wanted that Latoiya and Sheist track 8) 8)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 01:39:16 AM by StrEiht Up Menace »

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
so has anyone recieved this yet? i ordered it 3 weeks ago i emailed the guy said where is my cd and all he said was who are you? that was a week ago. i contacted him twice after that. nothing.

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
so has anyone recieved this yet? i ordered it 3 weeks ago i emailed the guy said where is my cd and all he said was who are you? that was a week ago. i contacted him twice after that. nothing.
LOL!!

ICHI THE KILLER

solve this thru paypal if u dont get cd they will refund ur money (always work it out for me)