Author Topic: Jackass 3D  (Read 579 times)

westsiderider323

Jackass 3D
« on: August 05, 2010, 10:53:33 PM »
october 15th  8) yessir it looks like its gon be hilarious

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Jackass 3D
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 11:03:26 PM »
FUCK 3D MAN!

This shit is the new fucking autotune; Jesus fucking Christ.

As a big fan of movies, old & new, it fucking sickens me how movies are trying to push for sales by throwing 3D in it.

There better be a non-3D version, because this movie can't even do anything that would be midly entertaing in 3D.

As for the movie itself, I can't wait, it's going to be hilarious, as usual; I'm fucking hyped. 8)

westsiderider323

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 11:05:17 PM »
i think its gon be the best out of all the jackass movies the trailer you would see in theaters came on on MTV and i was crackin up its gon be good

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 11:06:40 PM »
i think its gon be the best out of all the jackass movies the trailer you would see in theaters came on on MTV and i was crackin up its gon be good

It literally cannot be bad.

As long as they stick to the script of the last two, even if they repeat a few things, it's still pure comedy.

I haven't seen the trailer, but the way you make it sound, I'm sure I'll enjoy it. 8)

westsiderider323

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010, 11:10:02 PM »
the dudesons guys are in it and theres a segment similar to the one where they had the boxing glove behind that paper wit the hole in the wall but this one is funnier its a BIG ass hand and slaps the shit outta someone unsuspected

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 12:51:10 AM »
anyone got a vid of the trailor?
The West is Back

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2010, 03:21:46 PM »
its gonna be hilarious like the first 2 but i hope they dont show too much nasty shit like drinking piss ice cone and some other shit

i hate this 3D stuff anyway, avatar was good but all the other shit gives me headache after 30min

Blasphemy

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2010, 06:45:31 PM »
! LOL

westsiderider323

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2010, 06:48:52 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pFK6Ih8KOis&amp;feature=player_embedded#" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/pFK6Ih8KOis&amp;feature=player_embedded#</a>

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2010, 01:17:29 AM »
can't wait for this!

lol @ the end of the trailer where bam gets knocked the FUCK out
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Paul

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2010, 04:30:48 PM »
I watched it the other night. I have found like 10 leaked copies online for free.
But stunt names i cant remember most of them. But its a mix of everything they have already done or similar things. They just remade it all to be in 3D.
There is a scene with a huge hand that comes crashing down on Bam Margera while hes walking down a hall. And then the usual stunts where they use ramps to shoot out over the water.
bow ties| wholesale bow ties

So youve only seen the trailer then?
funkyfreshintheflesh

Elkoizm

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2010, 07:08:05 PM »
^^ Can I get some bow ties please? Thanks
Trailer is the best one I've seen this year hands down! Hilarious. Eating pissed on ice cone is not nasty. 2 girls 1 cup is nasty. 3 guys 1 hammer is beyond comprehension.
Comes out here on the 29th!  8) 8) 8)
I'm curious to see which celebrities will be featured in it too.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2010, 10:50:50 PM »
Just saw it tonight. Could be the best one. Fuckin' hilarious LOL.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2010, 11:09:18 PM »
I watched it the other night. I have found like 10 leaked copies online for free.
But stunt names i cant remember most of them. But its a mix of everything they have already done or similar things. They just remade it all to be in 3D.
There is a scene with a huge hand that comes crashing down on Bam Margera while hes walking down a hall. And then the usual stunts where they use ramps to shoot out over the water.

lmao u conversing with a bot

Paul

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2010, 04:02:05 PM »

lmao u conversing with a bot

hahaha. These things are fuckin clever
funkyfreshintheflesh