Author Topic: So did lights really die ?  (Read 3471 times)

Sikotic™

Re: So did lights really die ?
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2010, 02:53:03 AM »
LOL@AG putting the white gary coleman in his place...respect.

LMAO@ gary coleman

oh shiiit he does look like old boy Gary! LOL

yea, more or less...gary mighta had a couple inches on him.
lol. So you must be intimidated by Gary Coleman to have brought your dead ass friend for back up when you came to fight him.

Let's be real LOLior, you're 6'4 and you weigh 120 pounds. And that's NOT an exaggeration.

Question: why do you keep coming back to a website where the majority of members laugh at you and jack off to your mother?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sparegeez

« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2010, 03:05:28 AM »
was lights really 42? wtf that's hella foul

Raphael

« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2010, 04:23:07 AM »
this shit is hilarious aside from Lights horrible death R.I.P.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2010, 08:29:44 AM »

LMAO@ gary coleman

lol. So you must be intimidated by Gary Coleman to have brought your dead ass friend for back up when you came to fight him.

Let's be real LOLior, you're 6'4 and you weigh 120 pounds. And that's NOT an exaggeration.

Question: why do you keep coming back to a website where the majority of members laugh at you and jack off to your mother?

says the guy who is able to make himself disappear at night....
 ::)
The West is Back

westsiderider323

« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2010, 09:00:23 AM »
Fuck you AG learn better english im trynna compliment u and u think im dissing u

dude you think trying to talk shit to me is gonna get sikotic to like you as a friend? hes a fuckin low self esteem bastard like you... hes not gonna be your friend...
even tho yall both are epic fails to yalls race and have alot in common cus yall are both disgraces to your own family, race and gender...

well as far as I KNOW we're both on the road to success if that means we failed to land on what was expected of us (blacks and latinos in california) then yes call us failures. But I'm guessing you're right on track with all the uneducated shit you spray

does your faggot ass do anything else besides make up gay raps, argue with Chami about his looks and style and beg for people to be your friend on AIM?

Weren't you trynna join the military but got denied?

you ever put down the cock and wonder how fuckin gay you are?

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2010, 12:55:21 PM »
Fuck you AG learn better english im trynna compliment u and u think im dissing u

dude you think trying to talk shit to me is gonna get sikotic to like you as a friend? hes a fuckin low self esteem bastard like you... hes not gonna be your friend...
even tho yall both are epic fails to yalls race and have alot in common cus yall are both disgraces to your own family, race and gender...

well as far as I KNOW we're both on the road to success if that means we failed to land on what was expected of us (blacks and latinos in california) then yes call us failures. But I'm guessing you're right on track with all the uneducated shit you spray

does your faggot ass do anything else besides make up gay raps, argue with Chami about his looks and style and beg for people to be your friend on AIM?

Weren't you trynna join the military but got denied?

you ever put down the cock and wonder how fuckin gay you are?

faggots like Sparefag aka Asswipe the Tutor... dont notice how gay they are cus it all comes natural to them
The West is Back

Al Bundy

« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2010, 05:29:32 PM »

westsiderider323

« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2010, 05:32:52 PM »
I can't believe how much I missed, QT is MIA, Lights is dead, and Sikotic and AG now have beef.  How did the beef with AG and Sikotic start up ?

cuz sik killed lights and ag doesnt appreciate that

Sccit

« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2010, 06:42:16 PM »

LMAO@ gary coleman

so you bitched out of a fight with a dude who weighs "120 pounds"...what does that make you, faggot? and im willin to bet whatever u want that i got and make more cheese than you, so lets not go there, "doctor". but really, though, u dont gotta tell me twice that the regulars who post here are pathetic losers, and if this Lights incident doesn't prove it to you, then nothing will. you might say i still post here, but aside from the thread about this site falling off since my departure and the recent Lights shit, ive completely stayed away from the faggotry in this gathering of geeks they call the "G-spot"...really, though, man, u make Carlton look cool, and thats a fuckin understatement.

Sccit

« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2010, 06:43:15 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2010, 07:33:50 PM »
so you bitched out of a fight with a dude who weighs "120 pounds"...what does that make you, faggot? and im willin to bet whatever u want that i got and make more cheese than you, so lets not go there, "doctor".
So bringing your friend to fight a guy where he works at & driving off because you claimed there were too many cops around = me bitching out? LMFAO.

And what the fuck does comparing our bank accounts have to do with anything? Really Elior? Keep reaching, buddy.

Its been almost a year since KAIN hacked your account and all of Dubcc got exposed to how sad you really are. How you beat your girl. How you manscape your eyebrows. How you put your friends down behind their backs. In that year since you left Dubcc (but still come on regularly), you're still the insecure, sorry ass excuse for a man that we have all come to enjoy embarrassing on a regular basis. Sadly for you, everyone else has moved on and forgot about you, but you're still holding a grudge against me with my face in your sig. I guarantee you've mourned over your deleted NIK account more than you have your dead friend because this place has been so attached to your own personal life, family and friends.

So if everyone in the G-Spot is so pathetic, then why do you continue to associate yourself with them? What in the fuck does that make you?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 07:35:21 PM by S.I.K. »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2010, 07:41:09 PM »
so you bitched out of a fight with a dude who weighs "120 pounds"...what does that make you, faggot? and im willin to bet whatever u want that i got and make more cheese than you, so lets not go there, "doctor". but really, though, u dont gotta tell me twice that the regulars who post here are pathetic losers, and if this Lights incident doesn't prove it to you, then nothing will. you might say i still post here, but aside from the thread about this site falling off since my departure and the recent Lights shit, ive completely stayed away from the faggotry in this gathering of geeks they call the "G-spot"...really, though, man, u make Carlton look cool, and thats a fuckin understatement.

did you just refer to your friend's tragic death as 'the recent lights shit'?

did you even go to the funeral?

westsiderider323

« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2010, 07:42:34 PM »

there was no proper funeral his body was dumped in the LA river and still floatin around somewhere

Sikotic™

« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2010, 07:45:18 PM »

Guarantee you he held a funeral for his old "Now_I_Know" account though.

LOL @ "recent Lights shit". I didn't even catch that the first time.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2010, 08:05:26 PM »

Guarantee you he held a funeral for his old "Now_I_Know" account though.

LOL @ "recent Lights shit". I didn't even catch that the first time.

he didn't even call him by his real name. it's like he's talking about a dog.