Author Topic: Soopafly DPGC is still hands down the best poster on this site  (Read 660 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

I've been telling you guys for well over a decade that Soopafly is the man, now you all are finally realizing it.  He's the best member of tha dogg pound!  I'm getting this album for sure, and hopefully daz realizes to just let Soopafly handle all the production from now on.  Daz might as well let Soopafly slap all his hoes for him too cause he handles that better than daz too.  We all just need to keep bugging daz about telling Soopafly to make another album.  I know daz doesn't want it because he's jealous that Soopa's easily surpassed him in the production game and kurupt doesn't want it ever since Soopa put him in check like a bitch all those years ago on that "talkin 'bout Riccy" track.  And we know Snoop's been jealous of him ever since he got outshined on the "losin control" track that blew up on MTV and BET and they were all talking about how great of rapper Soopafly was and how good looking he was and how he kept all the bitches at the video shoot in check even when the cameras weren't rolling.  They couldn't even remember snoop's name after that.  So now you all see how great this man is after he brought Tha Dogg Pound back after about 6 weak albums in a row, they throw Soopafly on the production, and BAM! they got a hit record now.  So when you're all listening to 100 Wayz, just think how great it would be if Soopafly spit his bitch checking lyrics over those beats. 
The West is Back

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Soopafly DPGC is still hands down the best poster on this site
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 01:38:12 PM »
Goddamn right.  AG you spit the real as usual.

Fraxxx

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 02:50:33 PM »
Soopa DPGC is in fact the best poster on any site! 8)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

westsiderider323

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 02:50:59 PM »
hilarious ass muthaufucka

Fraxxx

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 03:03:53 PM »
Here he keeps Rooney in check!  ;D

damn man, do you guys expect me to know everything about everything? i wasnt really much of a soopafly fan i dont know his disco by heart.

Dude, you oughta smack yourself.  How can you call yourself a westcoast fan and not own Dat Woopty Woop?  Easily in the top 5 westcoast albums of all time.  What is wrong with you man?  That's your first problem, then the second problem is how can you not know Soopafly's discography by heart?  I have posted every song he ever made on here close to a dozen times, and you still don't know it?  Do you even like to keep hoes in check?  How do you go about doing it if you haven't study Soopafly's discography?  How strong is your pimp hand...my guess is it's not very strong, which is ashame.  Soopafly laid it all out for us right there, all you have to do is go listen to it.  He's still keeping bitches in check to this very day.  That new song he got out with Kurupt, "Pay Me", he talks about slapping the face of a bitch the first line of his verse.  Sad man, no wonder the westcoast is in the shape it's in right now.  Well, ok, you've admitted your fault, now go buy every Soopafly album ever made right now and start studying!

westsiderider323

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 04:30:14 PM »

damn man, do you guys expect me to know everything about everything? i wasnt really much of a soopafly fan i dont know his disco by heart.

Dude, you oughta smack yourself.  How can you call yourself a westcoast fan and not own Dat Woopty Woop?  Easily in the top 5 westcoast albums of all time.  What is wrong with you man?  That's your first problem, then the second problem is how can you not know Soopafly's discography by heart?  I have posted every song he ever made on here close to a dozen times, and you still don't know it?  Do you even like to keep hoes in check?  How do you go about doing it if you haven't study Soopafly's discography?  How strong is your pimp hand...my guess is it's not very strong, which is ashame.  Soopafly laid it all out for us right there, all you have to do is go listen to it.  He's still keeping bitches in check to this very day.  That new song he got out with Kurupt, "Pay Me", he talks about slapping the face of a bitch the first line of his verse.  Sad man, no wonder the westcoast is in the shape it's in right now.  Well, ok, you've admitted your fault, now go buy every Soopafly album ever made right now and start studying!

lmao

theremedy360

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2010, 08:18:55 PM »

lmao

LMAO, dude's got issues..

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2010, 08:59:58 PM »

LMMFAO damn nobody has clowned Rooney that hard and alot of people have clowned his ass pretty bad
The West is Back

theremedy360

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2010, 09:19:25 PM »
(in response to Daz promoting his album on here)
Daz, I don't know why you're wasting your time working on this.  You need to be working on moving those lips and telling Soopafly to make his album.  Everyone here would rather have a new Soopafly album than a Pilot album.  Just get Soopafly in the studio, make sure he's comfortable, get him drinks, weed, bitches, or whatever else he wants and just let him do his thing.  Call Suga Free and Too Short so they can guest star on his album and tell Kurupt to drive Soopafly's kids to school during the week so he can free up his time to work on his album.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2010, 09:25:36 PM »
Daz, I don't know why you're wasting your time working on this.  You need to be working on moving those lips and telling Soopafly to make his album.  Everyone here would rather have a new Soopafly album than a Pilot album.  Just get Soopafly in the studio, make sure he's comfortable, get him drinks, weed, bitches, or whatever else he wants and just let him do his thing.  Call Suga Free and Too Short so they can guest star on his album and tell Kurupt to drive Soopafly's kids to school during the week so he can free up his time to work on his album.

dude i swear i crack up at every one of his posts
The West is Back

Blasphemy

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2010, 12:29:14 AM »
LOL @ that Loon3y Post. Please tell me this is a fake poster.

Fraxxx

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2010, 12:51:41 AM »

dude i swear i crack up at every one of his posts

Nice how he adapted Soopa's pimp style and tells people what they need to do. :D

Elano

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2010, 01:24:05 AM »

lmao

LMAO, dude's got issues..

issues ? dude is too fuckin funny

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2010, 02:46:49 AM »
Never cared for Soopafly personally, but if this dude is so passionate about him, I might have to go back and check out some of Soopa's shit.

LMAO @ the Daz response.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2010, 03:50:23 AM »

lmfao

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare