Author Topic: Aite enuff of u bandwagon muffuccaz...bring em out  (Read 346 times)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re: Aite enuff of u bandwagon muffuccaz...bring em out
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2010, 09:26:52 PM »
Lol...im goin n on the raiders this week...hate the 9ers but im bankin on the 9ers...if the raiders win...

Its preseason. Who gives a shit. It isnt about wins and losses in the preseason. Your starting unit doesnt play the whole game anyways. Its mainly just there to get guys ready for the season, and evaluate your players.
Yeah, who the fuck bets on preseason? Where they do that at?
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2010, 09:28:13 PM »
Lol...im goin n on the raiders this week...hate the 9ers but im bankin on the 9ers...if the raiders win...

Its preseason. Who gives a shit. It isnt about wins and losses in the preseason. Your starting unit doesnt play the whole game anyways. Its mainly just there to get guys ready for the season, and evaluate your players.

Yep.  I was at a wing place during the cowboys/raiders preseason game.  I was shocked/disgusted/forced to laugh at the place erupting into a madhouse of cheering and jumping around after they won.  I mean dedication is cool but jesus christ some of these fuckers are a little too special if you know what I mean.  Preseason means jack shit.  You just gotta hope nobody important gets hurt, etc.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2010, 06:18:24 AM »
Im tryna get n on euery game pre season included...lets c what ur raiders can do without lamarcus
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2010, 12:37:23 PM »
Haha i c the guy i put my picks up wit...course he said refs cheated and helped 9ers win...not bein biased at all
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.