Author Topic: Tosh.O  (Read 419 times)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re: Tosh.O
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2010, 08:55:13 PM »
I don't know about this show yet. I'm kind of on the fence. Daniel Tosh is kinda corny. Is he a fag or just a metro? Anyways, Tosh's lines are hit or miss. But I like the idea of the web redemption, that's entertaining. So I'll watch some more before I decide whether to keep checking for Tosh.O
Cool Story Bro
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2010, 09:38:52 PM »
I don't know about this show yet. I'm kind of on the fence. Daniel Tosh is kinda corny. Is he a fag or just a metro? Anyways, Tosh's lines are hit or miss. But I like the idea of the web redemption, that's entertaining. So I'll watch some more before I decide whether to keep checking for Tosh.O
Cool Story Bro

That's an interesting question lol.

Is is just more or does he make WAY too many gay jokes & it's not even the degrading ones; it's him acting like he enjoys gay things. Sure, they are in a "joking tone", but he makes like at least two or three every episode lol.

But besides those, I think he's hilarious.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2010, 02:05:40 PM »
Cool Story Bro

That's an interesting question lol.

Is is just more or does he make WAY too many gay jokes & it's not even the degrading ones; it's him acting like he enjoys gay things. Sure, they are in a "joking tone", but he makes like at least two or three every episode lol.

But besides those, I think he's hilarious.

Lol, I noticed that too. I doubt he's actually gay, he just does stuff on purpose to disgust the straight guys who watch his show.