Author Topic: Cube fires back at WSHH  (Read 1808 times)

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Cube fires back at WSHH
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2010, 02:39:12 PM »
LOL I never thought Cube was a G anyway

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

acgrundy

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2010, 03:30:49 PM »

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2010, 05:38:41 PM »
lol I might need to school yall

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_gangstas_mean

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangster

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_gangsta

Did this dude just reference Wilipedia??? really??

Wikipedia*

haha dude probably youtubes "how to c-walk" and practices it at home

freaking wiggers and lames don’t know crap about the culture and think it conforms to the book standards. lol

Blasphemy

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2010, 01:20:38 PM »

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2010, 02:08:37 PM »

chyea

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2010, 02:34:11 PM »
I don't care if Cube is a gangsta or not.  I just want good music.  All this other stuff is pointless to me.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2010, 02:44:46 PM »
TBS just ordered 90 episodes of "Are We There Yet?" sitcom which Cube produces.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3i4a25a9f106904fc10aae650321f9d65d

He's making some serious money and he'll be getting much more when it goes into syndication.
That's gangsta enough for me  8)

Blasphemy

« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2010, 03:44:16 PM »
TBS just ordered 90 episodes of "Are We There Yet?" sitcom which Cube produces.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3i4a25a9f106904fc10aae650321f9d65d

He's making some serious money and he'll be getting much more when it goes into syndication.
That's gangsta enough for me  8)

idk why but I think TBS might be on Crack. The latest shows they've made, they order a ton of Episodes. I don't even watch em, but It amazed me they ordering that many for a show. house of Shit, was 300, Meet The Retards was 220, and This gets 90?

I mean I never heard of networks ordering that many episodes. I heard of Seasons being confirmed for some of the more acclaimed and more successful shows. but these? Do they even have any Success. Anyone? I don't keep up wit shows I don't watch. Also sorta funny, I saw Cube and WSC on The Old ass Jamie Fox Show like 2 days ago. lol

Jimmy H.

« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2010, 04:29:23 PM »
idk why but I think TBS might be on Crack. The latest shows they've made, they order a ton of Episodes. I don't even watch em, but It amazed me they ordering that many for a show. house of Shit, was 300, Meet The Retards was 220, and This gets 90?

I mean I never heard of networks ordering that many episodes. I heard of Seasons being confirmed for some of the more acclaimed and more successful shows. but these? Do they even have any Success. Anyone? I don't keep up wit shows I don't watch. Also sorta funny, I saw Cube and WSC on The Old ass Jamie Fox Show like 2 days ago. lol
They must be getting decent ratings because a lot of their marketing is tied up in them. People are really in love with Tyler Perry, these days, and he has a hand in a lot of them. I don't get it myself but the guy's making money so he must be doing something right.

Muhfukka

« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2010, 08:18:48 PM »
cube was strait out of Compton...lol...
hahaha

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2010, 08:25:08 PM »
When is the next Barbershop comin out, Cube. Be gangsta wit dat shit, nigruh!

who cares how gangsta Brbershop is? it's a movie. you ACT in movies.
You didn't get it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2010, 02:45:42 AM »
I don't care if Cube is a gangsta or not.  I just want good music.  All this other stuff is pointless to me.
yeah, props for that.

although it sounded silly that he stated that he used to commit crimes ( unless it was sarcasm )

papa-smurf

« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2010, 01:53:28 PM »
or course cube not no gangsta.is denzel washington aint malcom x because he played malcom x.this a entertainment buisness.and cube a dude thats from the hood that made a way out.what rapper is really a gangsta?and what actor is really who they are in the movie?them hoes wack 4 trying to call cube out.

Suga free is the only 100% rapper,all suga free rap about is pimp shit and shit thats real and every pimp say suga free is a real pimp and they highly respect suga free in the pimp world,suga free really pimped on hoes for  a liveing.thats why suga free is my favorite rapper because he the only one thats 100% real.he never rap about killing up alot of people or none of that.