Author Topic: Dubcnn: Unreleased Studio Footage Of Demrick aka Young De & Scoop DeVille  (Read 49 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Today we have some unreleased interview footage for ya'll that I filmed last summer back with Demrick, who was still going by Young De at the time, in super producer Scoop DeVille's studio.

The two are releasing an EP together, which should be dropping digitally in the near future. In this interview De also announces the Serial Killaz project consisting of Xzibit, B-Real & Demrick aka Young De. He tells the tale of how he first hooked up with dubcnn through Kurupt and the smoke sessions in Amsterdam.

Scoop played a couple of beats and tells us about the influence of his father OG Kid Frost and working with Snoop Dogg (at that time for "Malice In Wonderland".

This is right before Scoop had his big break when "I Wanna Rock" came out and he started to get recognition all across the board. De and Scoop gives us their Top 5 MC's & Producers and we hear a couple of beats.

Check out the interview below:

Unreleased Interview: Demrick aka Young De & Scoop DeVille (Video)

Follow Demrick and Scoop DeVille on Twitter.

Matty

Re: Dubcnn: Unreleased Studio Footage Of Demrick aka Young De & Scoop DeVille
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 02:49:08 PM »
nice! 8)

gotta admit i was sleeping on scoop for a while but dude has some serious heat and seems mad down to earth.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: Dubcnn: Unreleased Studio Footage Of Demrick aka Young De & Scoop DeVille
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 03:54:04 PM »
Yeah he's hella cool.