Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 152536 times)

Sccit

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #1170 on: July 01, 2011, 10:44:03 PM »
LMAO   Bynum didn't score 30 points a game and grab 15 boards in the playoffs, get outta here with that nonsense.

Penny on the other hand, not many players saw the floor like him

lmao...penny is just as far away from bein kobe as bynum is from being shaq, if not farther. smh.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #1171 on: July 01, 2011, 10:58:37 PM »
This child just said I'm trolling and dumb in the same sentence. Pick one.

Sccit

« Reply #1172 on: July 02, 2011, 12:35:56 PM »

i aint no child, respect ur elders, young'n...n u a troll PLUS dumb, dumbfuck.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1173 on: July 02, 2011, 04:28:31 PM »

You ain't no man, sonny boy. Still sucking on mom's titties to support your ass. Get real.

& no, stupid. If I'm trolling & you know it, you know that I'm saying shit to get under your skin. If I'm dumb, it means I'm not trolling & I'm being 100% serious.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 04:30:10 PM by Chamillitary Click, literally. »

Sccit

« Reply #1174 on: July 02, 2011, 05:38:55 PM »

You ain't no man, sonny boy. Still sucking on mom's titties to support your ass. Get real.

& no, stupid. If I'm trolling & you know it, you know that I'm saying shit to get under your skin. If I'm dumb, it means I'm not trolling & I'm being 100% serious.

u are a dumb troll...the fact that u are too dumb to realize this makes u even dumber.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #1175 on: July 08, 2011, 12:57:36 PM »
its all about the mav's, jason terrys a beast mark cuban is a rich and a cool owner, i just bought my jersey dont hate

congratz to the mav's they deserved to win.. the dog days of summer, no NBA/NFL.. having d wade and lebron alley oop withdrawels, just watched that mia vs lakers game in march. im hopin players go overseas to europe and create some super teams for like half the season since they only play 16 games out there and give us somethin to chew on. beside the nba season is too fkn long as it is like baseball

Sccit

« Reply #1176 on: July 08, 2011, 01:07:05 PM »
its all about the mav's, jason terrys a beast mark cuban is a rich and a cool owner, i just bought my jersey dont hate

congratz to the mav's they deserved to win.. the dog days of summer, no NBA/NFL.. having d wade and lebron alley oop withdrawels, just watched that mia vs lakers game in march. im hopin players go overseas to europe and create some super teams for like half the season since they only play 16 games out there and give us somethin to chew on. beside the nba season is too fkn long as it is like baseball

lmfao@a heat fan buyin a mavs jersey....good shit, fuck miami

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #1177 on: July 09, 2011, 08:51:26 AM »
lmao

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #1178 on: July 09, 2011, 02:39:28 PM »
lmao

are u really laughin ur ass off at that? hack, u might be just as sad as bieber...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1179 on: July 09, 2011, 04:26:17 PM »
Anyone who goes against NIK is "sad".

Sccit

« Reply #1180 on: July 09, 2011, 06:09:55 PM »

nobody as sad as u, though. real

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1181 on: July 09, 2011, 09:06:55 PM »

Yeah, I just look like a teen pop sensation that everyone wants. I'm the saddest fuck on the planet.

Sccit

« Reply #1182 on: July 10, 2011, 01:30:49 AM »

Yeah, I just look like a teen pop sensation that everyone wants. I'm the saddest fuck on the planet.

lmao

theremedy360

« Reply #1183 on: July 10, 2011, 01:38:27 AM »

Damn dude, I hate on any team that beats mine, not that I don't respect them as a better team, but I would never buy the jersey of a team that knocked mine out in the finals.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #1184 on: January 27, 2012, 05:12:20 PM »
wonder when Wade is coming back?

I'm sure they'll win at least 1 or 2 rings, but why do GM's think that getting two face up forwards (nyc) and getting basically 3 ball dominant face up players n which both of the perimeter players arnt natural shooters (no spot ups).

i mean why, i truly don't understand that. melo and howard, howard and cp3, deron and howard, stout and cp3, stout and deron, wade and howard, lebron and howard. those are much better combos.

imo, stout needs to balance his scoring style more, he needs to have more low post game since anthonys running the perimeter, not just standing around the elbow hoping to shoot the ball.

and i still haven't seen any significant improvement on james's post game nor his shooting.  dude is gonna be nothing once he hits his 30s.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.