Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 152601 times)

Sccit

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #1215 on: January 29, 2012, 02:49:21 AM »
I'm telling you man. We really need to get a petition rolling around to ban NIK from talking sports. Knowing that there are idiots like him out there, completely tarnishing sports with his outrageously biased & moronic posts, & kinda Eden-like homosexuality towards Kobe, nearly ruins the experience.

LOL, i haven't seen u this upset at me since i made that thread postin up ur gayass pic. those comments i made earlier about u literally bein gay musta really hit home in a hard way, huh, biebs? smh. try not 2 be so obvious, my boy

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #1216 on: January 29, 2012, 10:17:53 AM »
I'm telling you man. We really need to get a petition rolling around to ban NIK from talking sports. Knowing that there are idiots like him out there, completely tarnishing sports with his outrageously biased & moronic posts, & kinda Eden-like homosexuality towards Kobe, nearly ruins the experience.

LOL, i haven't seen u this upset at me since i made that thread postin up ur gayass pic. those comments i made earlier about u literally bein gay musta really hit home in a hard way, huh, biebs? smh. try not 2 be so obvious, my boy

?

You just don't know anything about sports, do I have to quote myself nine times throughout the last month of me saying something similar to that?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1217 on: January 29, 2012, 11:55:28 AM »
NIK is gonna be crying up a storm when the LAkers get swept outta the playoffs again

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1218 on: January 29, 2012, 11:57:33 AM »
Heat Bulls in 30 minutes

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1219 on: January 29, 2012, 01:31:49 PM »
what an entertaining first half

Sccit

« Reply #1220 on: January 29, 2012, 02:31:47 PM »

?

You just don't know anything about sports, do I have to quote myself nine times throughout the last month of me saying something similar to that?

is that why outside of u and hack, i'm considered one of the more knowledgeable heads on here?.......shit, hack is even scared 2 have me in his fantasy league. yall know what it is. 8)

quit actin so butthurt all the time. were discussing basketball...not how gay u are.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1221 on: January 29, 2012, 02:41:47 PM »
LOL, by who?

Sccit

« Reply #1222 on: January 29, 2012, 02:43:30 PM »
LOL, by who?

everyone here, outside of u and hack, have acknowledged my basketball knowledge at one point or another......cant really say the same for u.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1223 on: January 29, 2012, 02:47:07 PM »
LOL, by who?

everyone here, outside of u and hack, have acknowledged my basketball knowledge at one point or another......cant really say the same for u.

What a cop out. "Ohhh, by who? Well...everyone."

Like there are hundreds of posters. There are like five names & I've never seen any of them say "Damn, NIK. You're knowledgeable". There was a point I've seen Laker fans call you an idiot for your ridiculous dickriding.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1224 on: January 29, 2012, 02:51:57 PM »

?

is that why outside of u and hack, i'm considered one of the more knowledgeable heads on here?.......shit, hack is even scared 2 have me in his fantasy league. yall know what it is. 8)

LMAO   

"you can tell them niggas you roll with whatever you want, but you and i know whats going on"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1225 on: January 29, 2012, 02:54:09 PM »
NIK is the Skip Bayless of Dubcc

except instead of ball riding Tebow he ball rides Kobe :D

NIK you don't even follow football, how can u call urself a sports fan

Sccit

« Reply #1226 on: January 29, 2012, 03:00:54 PM »
LOL, by who?

What a cop out. "Ohhh, by who? Well...everyone."

Like there are hundreds of posters. There are like five names & I've never seen any of them say "Damn, NIK. You're knowledgeable". There was a point I've seen Laker fans call you an idiot for your ridiculous dickriding.

are u askin for 5 names?

rayallen
7even
rememdy360
wcsoldier
eclipze

have all acknowledged my basketball knowledge. now give me 5 names who have acknowledged yours...LOL. i'm waiting.....

Sccit

« Reply #1227 on: January 29, 2012, 03:04:04 PM »
LMAO   

"you can tell them niggas you roll with whatever you want, but you and i know whats going on"

LOL...u scary

Great job NIK, you are the basketball aficionado

Sccit

« Reply #1228 on: January 29, 2012, 03:05:34 PM »
LOL, any1 watchin LeChoke?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1229 on: January 29, 2012, 03:06:04 PM »
ROSE MISSES THAT FREETHROW LMAO

kinda sucks cuz hes on my fantasy team tho