Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 152582 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #1305 on: January 31, 2012, 04:16:02 AM »
why do you all have the same discussions over , over and over again ? Never tired of it ?

if u do not want to be a part of the discussion then certainly feel free not to post in it, but why compels you to bother taking your time to post this?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1306 on: January 31, 2012, 04:16:33 AM »
yea...blake griffin is a much better dunker than lebron.

oh well there is no doubting that lol

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #1307 on: January 31, 2012, 02:14:17 PM »
LOL. The Laker hater crew is unreal.

I can't speak for those two, but I do see where they're coming from on this one. I mean, you saw me post that I thought that LeBron dunk was amazing, but it is true that his dunks are pretty redundant.  In terms of actually being able to straight up dunk in games he's as good as anyone obviously, but I'd rather watch guys that do more than the same power dunk over and over again, that's all.

Like what? What dunk are you guys looking for that everyone shocks you guys with nightly? I haven't seen Durant or Kobe or any other superstar do something great. Rose & Westbrook don't do anything fancy, they just jump incredibly high & since they're shorter, it looks cooler.

But at the end of the day, nobody does a 360, between the legs, windmill, off the backboard, over a seven foot center. So I don't know why LeBron is held to the standard that he has to do it every time he throws down. LeBron is 6'8'', 250 & can touch the top of the backboard. It's a physical impossibility to say he's "not a good dunker".

yeah Vince Carter is a once in a decade kind of guy

i mean Blake doesn't do anything more exciting yet the NBa has branded him the next big dunker

Yeah, dude jumped on top of a hood of a car & everyone jumped on his nuts. He had some cool dunks against the Knicks, but like Hack posted, LeBron had one of the greater alley-oops ever lol. Son just jumped over somebody.

First off that Griffin dunk was weak. And I never said LeBron was a "bad" dunker, that would be ridiculous. I just think the power style gets redundant, granted, a lot of my favorite dunkers like Kobe, VC, etc are out of their prime at this point, but I'm just talking about my own preference. Nothing to get upset over.

lol im a hater because lebron does the same boring dunk? i didn't even mention kobe, i dont see how you get "laker fan hatin" when i just said that lebron was a boring dunker.

dude is a boring dunker, i don't get how thats considered to be "the laker hating crew" bullshit. VC is the best dunker of all time, it astounds me how some people even consider lebron in that category, everything lebron did, all those contested dunks, VC did the same thing but he did 360 DUNKS,  WINDMILLS, even on a double team sometimes dude was the craziest, flashiest in game dunker.

yea i don't expect him to practice on "flashy dunks" but i don't know what the hell he's practicing on since i don't see any improvement with his footwork, shooting, or post game. but then again dude doesn't really have to, he's with bosh and wade.

but yea that griffin dunk was pretty damn weak, i swear y do all the dope ass dunks get overlooked by whack ass dunks made by over hyped players?

last year derozan was clearly the winner, and i forget the time with rudy fernandez and pau gasol, rudy was def over looked. dwight, blake, nate, they don't deserve that shit. but then again i haven't taken the dunk contest seriously since like what 04? its a joke.

rudy fernandez is a much more entertaining dunker to watch than lebron, and thats on some real shit.

but heres a couple of VC dunks to refresh everyones memory, these are in game dunks only

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/mizEJTeD3NI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/mizEJTeD3NI</a>

and a kobe vid for the fuck of it

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/iFZZwM1NSWI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/iFZZwM1NSWI</a>
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 02:17:34 PM by LooN3y »

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1308 on: January 31, 2012, 02:55:31 PM »
we all know VC was great

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1309 on: January 31, 2012, 04:28:01 PM »

I can't speak for those two, but I do see where they're coming from on this one. I mean, you saw me post that I thought that LeBron dunk was amazing, but it is true that his dunks are pretty redundant.  In terms of actually being able to straight up dunk in games he's as good as anyone obviously, but I'd rather watch guys that do more than the same power dunk over and over again, that's all.

NIK wouldn't say kobe is out of his prime lol

Well he still gets his points but I don't think anyone's gonna debate that his dunking ability isn't what it used to be, although his dunks are still elite compared to my boy VC lol

yeah but i kinda think Kobe is past his prime but the emergence of Bynum (finally) is helping mask that.  bynum is actually scoring now lol

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #1310 on: January 31, 2012, 05:29:47 PM »

NIK wouldn't say kobe is out of his prime lol

Well he still gets his points but I don't think anyone's gonna debate that his dunking ability isn't what it used to be, although his dunks are still elite compared to my boy VC lol

yeah but i kinda think Kobe is past his prime but the emergence of Bynum (finally) is helping mask that.  bynum is actually scoring now lol

Bynum really needs to know how to make plays for others in the double team, he's been improving, but he shoots over double teams way too much it's great when he makes it, but if he's backing down and clearly draws another man and isn't fully in position he needs do dish it put ASAP , he can't be doin that every time.

We dOnt need Howard we just need a damn young m good pg, Howard would be nice but if Miami had some how got Tyson chandler or any good legit man down low than east is game

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1311 on: January 31, 2012, 05:41:58 PM »
yeah D Fish is mad old and probably shouldn't be a starter

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #1312 on: January 31, 2012, 06:24:41 PM »
Son posted two videos of guys from ten years ago, who can't even come close to doing those things anymore. Again, who in the league is a better dunker than LeBron? Be real.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1313 on: January 31, 2012, 06:59:18 PM »
Son posted two videos of guys from ten years ago, who can't even come close to doing those things anymore. Again, who in the league is a better dunker than LeBron? Be real.

blake g

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1314 on: January 31, 2012, 07:28:39 PM »
The current lakers should be renamed charmin. Softest team I've ever seen

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #1315 on: January 31, 2012, 10:17:52 PM »

blake g

That's one man, whose a big man, coming off of pick & rolls, dunking over people. I'll give it to you, but alright, there is one. Nobody else is head & shoulders better.

Sccit

« Reply #1316 on: January 31, 2012, 11:44:55 PM »
Demar derozan, Gerald Wallace, Jave McGee, Andre Iguodala, Josh Smith to name a few

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1317 on: February 01, 2012, 08:22:37 AM »

blake g

That's one man, whose a big man, coming off of pick & rolls, dunking over people. I'll give it to you, but alright, there is one. Nobody else is head & shoulders better.

how dare you hate on the best basketball player in the city of LA

Sccit

« Reply #1318 on: February 01, 2012, 12:16:26 PM »

blake g

lmfao...he aint even the best on his team

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1319 on: February 01, 2012, 01:01:12 PM »

blake g

lmfao...he aint even the best on his team

best players in LA in 2012

blake griffin > chris paul > matt kemp > clayton kershaw > kobe