Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 153289 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #2430 on: May 07, 2013, 02:42:50 PM »
Let's just face it, from what I've seen and it looks like what everyone with credibility sees, no one is touching LeBron right now. He's too damn good.

it's not really that he's too damn good...there are definitely superstars on his level right now.

facepalm if your really think lebron is lightyears ahead of the likes of durant, melo, kobe, etc....his team is built much better, and thats a given. he had a better season, but it's been circumstantial. just look at how he choked vs the bulls last night. he is STILL not what the media wants u to believe he is.

Ain't no one touching LeBron right now. LeBron is too good. He is not light years away, but he is just that much better than anyone else the last two years. Face it NIK, best player of the last two years. It's more than his team, he is just that damn good.

Sccit

« Reply #2431 on: May 07, 2013, 02:58:06 PM »
lol, lebron showed us just how good he was last night....he's is no superhuman, he is just like the rest of the superstars. yea, he did have a better year, but he is not what he is painted to be. kobe was much more impressive than lebron during the final stretch of the season.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2432 on: May 07, 2013, 03:01:12 PM »
lol @ NIK summing up someone's entire existence by one game

lebron is miles ahead of Durant, Kobe and Melo and it's not even CLOSE!  When has Kobe ever shot over 48% let alone 56%?

Melo can't hold Lebron's jock offensively or defensively

Durant can score better but doesn't create plays like Bron does.

triple face palm son.  There's a reason Lebron has 4 MVP's and Durant and Melo have 0 combined.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 03:12:22 PM by Hack Wilson 1930 »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2433 on: May 07, 2013, 03:13:10 PM »
NBA Leaders for MVP Award Shares

1.   Michael Jordan*   8.138
2.   Kareem Abdul-Jabbar*   6.203
3.   Larry Bird*   5.693
4.   LeBron James   5.387
5.   Magic Johnson*   5.129
6.   Bill Russell*   4.827
7.   Shaquille O'Neal   4.380
8.   Karl Malone*   4.296
9.   Wilt Chamberlain*   4.269
10.   Tim Duncan   4.261

8)

Sccit

« Reply #2434 on: May 07, 2013, 03:27:02 PM »
lol @ NIK summing up someone's entire existence by one game

lebron is miles ahead of Durant, Kobe and Melo and it's not even CLOSE!  When has Kobe ever shot over 48% let alone 56%?

Melo can't hold Lebron's jock offensively or defensively

Durant can score better but doesn't create plays like Bron does.

triple face palm son.  There's a reason Lebron has 4 MVP's and Durant and Melo have 0 combined.

lol ur argument every time "look at the fg%"...i already disclosed that. when u shoot a bulk of ur shots right at the rim, or off fast break points, ur bound to have a higher fg%, obviously. kurt rambis once shot 60% from the field, gtfoh if thats all u can say...like i said, lebron did have a better season, but the fact that his team is built to perfection around him really boosts his stature with the general public to unreasonable lengths. he is not superhuman or head-and-shoulders above the rest...he just had a better season, considering his circumstances. if durant played on the heat and lebron played on okc, pretty sure durant woulda ran away with the mvp as well...and also, like i said, kobe impressed more than lebron in the finals stretch of the season. he's not "miles ahead" LOL, nate robinson outplayed him in game 1 smh

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2435 on: May 07, 2013, 03:32:08 PM »
how come Lebron's 3 point percentage is up so much too?   ::)

Just be glad you are getting to witness the best player of this generation during his prime, don't be jealous Elior.

here's a joke:

Why did Kobe buy a dictionary?

To figure out what part of "no" he doesn't understand

Sccit

« Reply #2436 on: May 07, 2013, 03:40:38 PM »
how come Lebron's 3 point percentage is up so much too?   ::)

Just be glad you are getting to witness the best player of this generation during his prime, don't be jealous Elior.

here's a joke:

Why did Kobe buy a dictionary?

To figure out what part of "no" he doesn't understand

i already disclosed that as well...of course, when u shoot 3 attempts a game, and they're mainly wide open set shots, then ur gunna shoot a high percentage. compare that to players who NEED to be high volume shooters in order for their team to win. kobe, melo, durant all shoot much more threes than lebron on a much higher difficulty level. but again, not taking anything away from lebron, what he's doin is called beasting. but it's not unheard of and it's very circumstantial.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2437 on: May 07, 2013, 07:28:35 PM »
LOL  Lebron James averages 27 PPG without having to take nearly as many shots as ball hogs like Melo and Kobe

you gotta stop your huge anti Lebron bias...dude is gonna win another 2 or 3 MVP's in the next 5 years so he ain't going nowhere.

also a lot of Kobe's records will soon be owned by Lebron :D

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2438 on: May 07, 2013, 09:33:55 PM »
hey Nikky did you see the game tonight??  Durant turns the ball over in the last minute down by 4!  WHAT A BUM OMG!@!@!@

Sccit

« Reply #2439 on: May 07, 2013, 10:10:40 PM »
hey Nikky did you see the game tonight??  Durant turns the ball over in the last minute down by 4!  WHAT A BUM OMG!@!@!@

durant's playin without the 2nd best player on his team...he's basically expected to create everything for okc...not the same pressure on lebron as there is currently on durant, which is what brings me right back to circumstances dictating the opinion of the general population. i have a broader knowledge of the game than most to fall into those traps.

Sccit

« Reply #2440 on: May 07, 2013, 10:12:59 PM »
LOL  Lebron James averages 27 PPG without having to take nearly as many shots as ball hogs like Melo and Kobe

you gotta stop your huge anti Lebron bias...dude is gonna win another 2 or 3 MVP's in the next 5 years so he ain't going nowhere.

once again, proving my point without even realizing...lebron gets to shoot less shots because he has complimentary players who can create for themselves from top-to-bottom. then the shots he does take are much easier and far less contested than a kobe or a melo, cuz defenses cant double off of wade, chalmers, ray allen, battier, mike miller, etc without getting a three nailed on their ass.....so yea, try to follow me, and quit proving my point by tryin hard to make ur own LOL

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2441 on: May 08, 2013, 10:48:51 AM »

once again, proving my point without even realizing...lebron gets to shoot less shots because he has complimentary players who can create for themselves from top-to-bottom. then the shots he does take are much easier and far less contested than a kobe or a melo, cuz defenses cant double off of wade, chalmers, ray allen, battier, mike miller, etc without getting a three nailed on their ass.....so yea, try to follow me, and quit proving my point by tryin hard to make ur own LOL

You know you sound completely clueless right now, or just trolling. You know what, I'm going with trolling.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #2442 on: May 08, 2013, 12:45:39 PM »
Maybe I'll dust off my Bulls jersey and watch the game at the bars tonight.  It's a Jordan jersey, but whatever.

Any thoughts on who will win tonight?

Sccit

« Reply #2443 on: May 08, 2013, 12:45:48 PM »

You know you sound completely clueless right now, or just trolling. You know what, I'm going with trolling.

I'm the one providing points and u the one with nothing to say,. Looks to me like ur the one trollin. Either that or ur just brainwashed to a t.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2444 on: May 08, 2013, 01:54:49 PM »

I'm the one providing points and u the one with nothing to say,. Looks to me like ur the one trollin. Either that or ur just brainwashed to a t.

Straight up, from 2012 to 2013, LeBron James is the best player in the world. In 2012 the Heat won the title, LeBron was clearly the best player. In 2012, Team USA won the gold medal, LeBron was clearly the best player on the teams. In 2013 the Heat have been the best player, LeBron has clearly been the best player.

You say it's the team, well I have news for you, LeBron was putting up great stats when his teammates were Mo Williams and Antwan Jamison. LeBron is a stats monster, and in 2010 I'd argue Kobe was still better than LeBron. Why? Because Kobe knew how to win and Kobe knew how to win. But 3 years later LeBron has figured out how to win, Kobe is older and slower and injured and LeBron is a BEAST. There is no other way to put it.

LeBron shots for a higher average, only scores one point less than Kobe, has more rebounds and more assist. LeBron is in his absolute PRIME. He is that much better than Durant, Durant will improve, he's only 24. But LeBron in 2013 is better. LeBron shots less because he can get to the basket. LeBron shots less because he needs less shots to score points. LeBron shots less because he can also pass and pass well. LeBron shots less because he has aging talent around him so he needs to get the ball in the basket the first time. In 2013 LeBron is the best basketball player in the world. Why is that so difficult for you to understand? Are you so caught in this LeBron hate that you can't bring yourself to admit it. That's okay, but you are wrong.