Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 153291 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #2445 on: May 08, 2013, 02:40:03 PM »
Lebron has had 5 seasons of at least 25, 7 & 7

and I see no reason why he doesn't have another 3 or 4 more before his career ends. 

also Lebron is the youngest to every point milestone from 1,000 to 21,000 even though Kobe also came into the NBA out of high school ;)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2446 on: May 08, 2013, 05:28:42 PM »
this is the Heat i remember

James with 19 points on 7-9 shooting :D

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2447 on: May 08, 2013, 05:50:40 PM »
Will Nik ever give credit where credit is due? Lol.

LBJ will have his second ring this year...... and will have more.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2448 on: May 08, 2013, 06:14:09 PM »
94-56

now THIS is what makes Miami the scariest team since the MJ bulls...Lebron has only taken 12 shots to get his 19 points because he's been so busy passing (9 assists so far)

that jerk Ray Allen is leading Miami in points with 21 so far

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2449 on: May 08, 2013, 06:31:44 PM »
Ray Allen has 328 three pointers in the playoffs in his career

i wonder if that will ever be broken

here is 1-20 for most 3 pointers in the playoffs:

* = Hall of Famer

1.   Ray Allen   328
2.   Reggie Miller*   320
3.   Kobe Bryant   292
4.   Derek Fisher   268
5.   Chauncey Billups   267
6.   Robert Horry   261
7.   Jason Kidd   236
8.   Manu Ginobili   231
9.   Paul Pierce   219
10.   Scottie Pippen*   200
    Michael Finley   200
12.   Rasheed Wallace   190
13.   Jason Terry   182
14.   Dan Majerle   181
15.   Steve Nash   178
16.   John Starks   176
17.   Danny Ainge   172
18.   Bruce Bowen   168
19.   LeBron James   164
20.   Peja Stojakovic   162

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2450 on: May 08, 2013, 07:28:55 PM »
Ray Allen has 328 three pointers in the playoffs in his career

i wonder if that will ever be broken

here is 1-20 for most 3 pointers in the playoffs:

* = Hall of Famer

1.   Ray Allen   328
2.   Reggie Miller*   320
3.   Kobe Bryant   292
4.   Derek Fisher   268
5.   Chauncey Billups   267
6.   Robert Horry   261
7.   Jason Kidd   236
8.   Manu Ginobili   231
9.   Paul Pierce   219
10.   Scottie Pippen*   200
    Michael Finley   200
12.   Rasheed Wallace   190
13.   Jason Terry   182
14.   Dan Majerle   181
15.   Steve Nash   178
16.   John Starks   176
17.   Danny Ainge   172
18.   Bruce Bowen   168
19.   LeBron James   164
20.   Peja Stojakovic   162

God damn, Kobe has been more of a shooter than Jordan, but I never noticed he was that close to Reggie Miller in 3 pointers in the playoffs. You know, if Kobe wanted, he can play another 5 years as just a 3 point shooter.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2451 on: May 08, 2013, 07:45:16 PM »
Kobe has also played 40 more playoff games than MJ which is half a season lol

and no Kobe might not even make it 2 years with this injury he has

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2452 on: May 08, 2013, 08:15:53 PM »

Jordan ain't even on the list. So that 40 games really don't MN much. And if his injury does effect him, I can see him a shooting more. Watch out Ray Allen.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2453 on: May 08, 2013, 08:29:06 PM »
That was amazing tonight. 8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2454 on: May 08, 2013, 08:30:59 PM »

Jordan ain't even on the list. So that 40 games really don't MN much. And if his injury does effect him, I can see him a shooting more. Watch out Ray Allen.

jordan missed an entire playoff season in his prime due to retiring  ::)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2455 on: May 08, 2013, 09:47:00 PM »

Kobe missed a whole playoff because his teammates were Smush Parker, Kwame Brown and Chris Mims. Point is?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2456 on: May 08, 2013, 10:03:09 PM »

Kobe missed a whole playoff because his teammates were Smush Parker, Kwame Brown and Chris Mims. Point is?

Kobe didn't miss shit that year and you know it.  He wasn't good enough to win that that team while Lebron took teams of lesser talent to the NBA finals

now anyways Jordan still has a better 3 point shooting % than Kobe in the playoffs and several hundred more points in 41 less games so we know who the better player is.

Sccit

« Reply #2457 on: May 08, 2013, 10:36:44 PM »
LOL  Lebron James averages 27 PPG without having to take nearly as many shots as ball hogs like Melo and Kobe

you gotta stop your huge anti Lebron bias...dude is gonna win another 2 or 3 MVP's in the next 5 years so he ain't going nowhere.

also a lot of Kobe's records will soon be owned by Lebron :D

once again, proving my point without even realizing...lebron gets to shoot less shots because he has complimentary players who can create for themselves from top-to-bottom. then the shots he does take are much easier and far less contested than a kobe or a melo, cuz defenses cant double off of wade, chalmers, ray allen, battier, mike miller, etc without getting a three nailed on their ass.....so yea, try to follow me, and quit proving my point by tryin hard to make ur own LOL

You know you sound completely clueless right now, or just trolling. You know what, I'm going with trolling.

I'm the one providing points and u the one with nothing to say,. Looks to me like ur the one trollin. Either that or ur just brainwashed to a t.

Straight up, from 2012 to 2013, LeBron James is the best player in the world. In 2012 the Heat won the title, LeBron was clearly the best player. In 2012, Team USA won the gold medal, LeBron was clearly the best player on the teams. In 2013 the Heat have been the best player, LeBron has clearly been the best player.

You say it's the team, well I have news for you, LeBron was putting up great stats when his teammates were Mo Williams and Antwan Jamison. LeBron is a stats monster, and in 2010 I'd argue Kobe was still better than LeBron. Why? Because Kobe knew how to win and Kobe knew how to win. But 3 years later LeBron has figured out how to win, Kobe is older and slower and injured and LeBron is a BEAST. There is no other way to put it.

LeBron shots for a higher average, only scores one point less than Kobe, has more rebounds and more assist. LeBron is in his absolute PRIME. He is that much better than Durant, Durant will improve, he's only 24. But LeBron in 2013 is better. LeBron shots less because he can get to the basket. LeBron shots less because he needs less shots to score points. LeBron shots less because he can also pass and pass well. LeBron shots less because he has aging talent around him so he needs to get the ball in the basket the first time. In 2013 LeBron is the best basketball player in the world. Why is that so difficult for you to understand? Are you so caught in this LeBron hate that you can't bring yourself to admit it. That's okay, but you are wrong.

thats fine and all, but ur completely missing my point and not even addressing it whatsoever..

Sccit

« Reply #2458 on: May 08, 2013, 10:40:56 PM »

Kobe didn't miss shit that year and you know it.  He wasn't good enough to win that that team while Lebron took teams of lesser talent to the NBA finals

now anyways Jordan still has a better 3 point shooting % than Kobe in the playoffs and several hundred more points in 41 less games so we know who the better player is.

kobe has better range than jordan and it's not even close, duno why u'd feel the need 2 argue that..

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2459 on: May 08, 2013, 10:46:44 PM »

That season, Kobe played 66 out of 82 games, the Lakers were 2-14 in the games Kobe missed and it was the only season in Kobe's career in which the Lakers missed the playoffs. And he was a better 3 point shooter than MJ. MJ just didn't take as many because he only shot when he's wide open. I'd say MJ had a way better shot selection, because he generally drove to the lane to get the And 1 instead of shooting the three. MJ was a smarter player, but Kobe had the better shot.

LOL  Lebron James averages 27 PPG without having to take nearly as many shots as ball hogs like Melo and Kobe

you gotta stop your huge anti Lebron bias...dude is gonna win another 2 or 3 MVP's in the next 5 years so he ain't going nowhere.

also a lot of Kobe's records will soon be owned by Lebron :D

once again, proving my point without even realizing...lebron gets to shoot less shots because he has complimentary players who can create for themselves from top-to-bottom. then the shots he does take are much easier and far less contested than a kobe or a melo, cuz defenses cant double off of wade, chalmers, ray allen, battier, mike miller, etc without getting a three nailed on their ass.....so yea, try to follow me, and quit proving my point by tryin hard to make ur own LOL

You know you sound completely clueless right now, or just trolling. You know what, I'm going with trolling.

I'm the one providing points and u the one with nothing to say,. Looks to me like ur the one trollin. Either that or ur just brainwashed to a t.

Straight up, from 2012 to 2013, LeBron James is the best player in the world. In 2012 the Heat won the title, LeBron was clearly the best player. In 2012, Team USA won the gold medal, LeBron was clearly the best player on the teams. In 2013 the Heat have been the best player, LeBron has clearly been the best player.

You say it's the team, well I have news for you, LeBron was putting up great stats when his teammates were Mo Williams and Antwan Jamison. LeBron is a stats monster, and in 2010 I'd argue Kobe was still better than LeBron. Why? Because Kobe knew how to win and Kobe knew how to win. But 3 years later LeBron has figured out how to win, Kobe is older and slower and injured and LeBron is a BEAST. There is no other way to put it.

LeBron shots for a higher average, only scores one point less than Kobe, has more rebounds and more assist. LeBron is in his absolute PRIME. He is that much better than Durant, Durant will improve, he's only 24. But LeBron in 2013 is better. LeBron shots less because he can get to the basket. LeBron shots less because he needs less shots to score points. LeBron shots less because he can also pass and pass well. LeBron shots less because he has aging talent around him so he needs to get the ball in the basket the first time. In 2013 LeBron is the best basketball player in the world. Why is that so difficult for you to understand? Are you so caught in this LeBron hate that you can't bring yourself to admit it. That's okay, but you are wrong.

thats fine and all, but ur completely missing my point and not even addressing it whatsoever..

Your point made no sense. Your point was that LeBron had a better team around him so he has to shoot less. The problem is, when LeBron shoots, he makes the shot. This means he has a better FG%, because he still has to make the shot. You point is actually a very weak point and it's almost insulting to anyone who knows basketball. If you ask anyone, they want a player with a high FG%, because that means when they shoot the ball, it goes in the basket. Hence the name basketball. When you miss a shot, you just hope that one of your 7 footers or the crazy SF crashes the lane for an offensive rebound. And offensive rebounds are harder to get than defensive rebounds. So more shots for a less percentage is almost the same as a turnover.