Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 153252 times)

Sccit

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #2640 on: May 23, 2013, 08:56:27 AM »
Yeah, nigga scored a passive 30 lol.

im talking about the final minutes...if hibbert wasnt removed from the game, lebron woulda been scoreless in OT. he was passing up shots on literally every possession before indiana's defense broke down.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2641 on: May 23, 2013, 09:01:24 AM »
High pick and roll out to three. If both stay with Bron on the pick, the shooter is wide open.

One leaves to take the shooter, LeBron works the one on one.

It's called "team" basketball. Lakers best stretch of the season is when Kobe was passing. Relax and take notes.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2642 on: May 23, 2013, 09:03:45 AM »
First player in NBA history to finish with a triple-double and hit a game winning shot in the same game. 8)

Sccit

« Reply #2643 on: May 23, 2013, 09:24:58 AM »
High pick and roll out to three. If both stay with Bron on the pick, the shooter is wide open.

One leaves to take the shooter, LeBron works the one on one.

It's called "team" basketball. Lakers best stretch of the season is when Kobe was passing. Relax and take notes.

it's called getting hella lucky cuz frank vogel is a dumbass

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2644 on: May 23, 2013, 09:37:21 AM »
You can't consider yourself knowledgeable if you think Vog is a bad coach.

Sccit

« Reply #2645 on: May 23, 2013, 09:39:45 AM »
You can't consider yourself knowledgeable if you think Vog is a bad coach.

i actually dont think hes a bad coach, but that was a career defining moment in his coaching career...i'm sure he'll learn from it, but any1 who doesnt think it was completely moronic is a moron themselves.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2646 on: May 23, 2013, 09:42:37 AM »
Plenty of people saw where he was coming from.

Again, if Paul George just squared him up off the inbound, LeBron's taking a jumper anyway. Sam Young should of tried to make a play on the ball too. At least send LeBron to the line.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2647 on: May 23, 2013, 10:06:48 AM »
Terrible play by Indiana at the end. Well, also terrible play by Miami to end the 4th quarter. Lebron was clutch though, you can tell winning a ring lifted a burden off his shoulder.

really? cuz i missed that....lebron was very passive until those last 2 uncontested layups.

So? What matters is, he made those shots and won the game. Who gives a shit what he did before that. Clutch wise of course. What's important is that he took things in his own hands when the game was on the line. Contested, uncontested, layup, 3point shot...doesn't matter.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 10:08:32 AM by Meho »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2648 on: May 23, 2013, 10:15:36 AM »
I have completely written off NIKCC as a creditable basketball mind. It's not worth it.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2649 on: May 23, 2013, 10:51:52 AM »
2013 Playoff Points Per Game
1.   Kevin Durant-OKC   30.8
2.   Carmelo Anthony-NYK   28.8
3.   James Harden-HOU   26.3
4.   LeBron James-MIA   24.6
5.   Stephen Curry-GSW   23.4
6.   Chris Paul-LAC   22.8
7.   Brook Lopez-BRK   22.3
8.   Tony Parker-SAS   21.6
9.   Ty Lawson-DEN   21.3
10.   Deron Williams-BRK   20.6

I don't see D-wade on there...or Bosh.  I thought they were franchise players?

Sccit

« Reply #2650 on: May 23, 2013, 11:24:29 AM »
I have completely written off NIKCC as a creditable basketball mind. It's not worth it.
Terrible play by Indiana at the end. Well, also terrible play by Miami to end the 4th quarter. Lebron was clutch though, you can tell winning a ring lifted a burden off his shoulder.

really? cuz i missed that....lebron was very passive until those last 2 uncontested layups.

So? What matters is, he made those shots and won the game. Who gives a shit what he did before that. Clutch wise of course. What's important is that he took things in his own hands when the game was on the line. Contested, uncontested, layup, 3point shot...doesn't matter.

My point is that it was more of Indianas horrible defense than LeBron steppin up in the clutch. The two layups he made weren't all that impressive, it was a defensive breakdown, and if it wasn't for the breakdowns, LeBron woulda been scoreless in the OT and Miami woulda lost game 1. He did step up to make those layups, so he gets props for that.

And lmfao@misinformation dogg writing anyone off when it comes to credibility. U couldn't hold my jockstrap when it comes to basketball knowledge, son
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 11:30:17 AM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #2651 on: May 23, 2013, 11:32:04 AM »
Plenty of people saw where he was coming from.

Again, if Paul George just squared him up off the inbound, LeBron's taking a jumper anyway. Sam Young should of tried to make a play on the ball too. At least send LeBron to the line.

Plenty of idiots**

Go read the pacer forum. Cats callin for his head n alla that

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2652 on: May 23, 2013, 12:13:35 PM »

My point is that it was more of Indianas horrible defense than LeBron steppin up in the clutch. The two layups he made weren't all that impressive, it was a defensive breakdown, and if it wasn't for the breakdowns, LeBron woulda been scoreless in the OT and Miami woulda lost game 1. He did step up to make those layups, so he gets props for that.

If it wasn't, would have been, would have...it's all pointless. What matters is what actually happened. And it's not like it's the 1st time that a clutch basket was a product of a defense breakdown. It has happened before and it will happen again. It's "did somebody take advantage of the stupidity or not?" that's important here.

Sccit

« Reply #2653 on: May 23, 2013, 12:45:01 PM »

If it wasn't, would have been, would have...it's all pointless. What matters is what actually happened. And it's not like it's the 1st time that a clutch basket was a product of a defense breakdown. It has happened before and it will happen again. It's "did somebody take advantage of the stupidity or not?" that's important here.

Ur right, but at the same time, being guarded by George Hilll one on one and following it up with an uncontested layup ain't exactly enough for us to say he's a new player .. Up until that point, he was playin very similar to how he did vs Dallas down the stretch. I was watching the whole game thinkin to myself "I bet all the LeBron fans can see what I mean". Then the 2 layups came and erased that. It's just not enough to convince me, I can still see Indiana winning the series (though their chances just got much lower). He has gotten better with the nervousness, but there's still times where u can see it in his body language, and u can't convince me otherwise.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 12:46:34 PM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2654 on: May 23, 2013, 12:52:00 PM »
MDogg knows.