Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 153462 times)

Sccit

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #3225 on: November 10, 2013, 09:06:06 AM »
jeff green shows lebron and d-wade how it's done  ;D

dont act like u didnt cry when that 3 went down

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3226 on: November 10, 2013, 02:35:21 PM »
Wade blew it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3227 on: November 10, 2013, 03:33:58 PM »
ALREADY EXPLAINED THAT KOBE AND SHAQ WERE BEASTING THROUGHOUT THAT ENTIRE SERIES BEFORE THE HORRY THREE, NOT CHOKING THE ENTIRE SERIES ALA LEBRON PRIOR TO THE RAY ALLEN THREE...

IT'S NOT AN EXCUSE, IT'S A FACT

MDOGG JUST LOVES GOIN AGAINST THE LAKERS...U'D BE CAUGHT DEAD FINDIN SOME1 ON LAKERSGROUND TRYNA DRAW PARALLELS BETWEEN KOBE/SHAQ'S PERFORMANCES TO LEBRON'S LOL

I love when you mention your Lakers nerd site where you are the oldest one and every sends love letters to Kobe. I call them as I see them, and well Laker fans hate Magic, he makes so many good points and is usually correct. But you call Magic a hater, I call him my favorite Laker of all time.

Sccit

« Reply #3228 on: November 10, 2013, 04:09:00 PM »
ALREADY EXPLAINED THAT KOBE AND SHAQ WERE BEASTING THROUGHOUT THAT ENTIRE SERIES BEFORE THE HORRY THREE, NOT CHOKING THE ENTIRE SERIES ALA LEBRON PRIOR TO THE RAY ALLEN THREE...

MDOGG JUST LOVES GOIN AGAINST THE LAKERS...U'D BE CAUGHT DEAD FINDIN SOME1 ON LAKERSGROUND TRYNA DRAW PARALLELS BETWEEN KOBE/SHAQ'S PERFORMANCES TO LEBRON'S LOL

I love when you mention your Lakers nerd site where you are the oldest one and every sends love letters to Kobe. I call them as I see them, and well Laker fans hate Magic, he makes so many good points and is usually correct. But you call Magic a hater, I call him my favorite Laker of all time.

IM THE OLDEST ONE? LOL FUNNY U SAY THAT WHEN UR 10 YEARS OLDER THAN ME......BUT NAAH, THERE ARE LITERALLY 60+ YEAR OLDS ON LAKERSGROUND. IT'S A HIGHLY REGARDED SITE, NOT A RAP FORUM FROM EUROPE.. U GOT INSIDERS POSTIN ON THAT MUFUCKA. SHIT, ARTEST'S BROTHER USED TO POST ON THAT FORUM WITH NEWS UPDATE. LOL@U SOUNDIN LIKE A HEAT FAN ONCE AGAIN, CALLIN A LAKERS FORUM A "NERD SITE" SMFH

AND MAGIC IS KNOWN TO BE A COMPANY YES-MAN...IF U SAY HE MAKES MANY GOOD POINTS, IT MAKES SENSE WHY UR RETARDED.LORD KNOWS, I LOVE MAGIC, BUT DUDE IS A TERRIBLE ANALYST AND A SIMPLE GOOGLE SEARCH WILL SHOW U THAT MOST CREDIBLE BASKETBALL FANS FEEL THE SAME. ACTUALLY, JUST TYPE IN "MAGIC JOHNSON TERRIBLE" IN GOOGLE AND SEE WHAT COMES UP LMAO.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3229 on: November 11, 2013, 08:15:02 AM »

IM THE OLDEST ONE? LOL FUNNY U SAY THAT WHEN UR 10 YEARS OLDER THAN ME......BUT NAAH, THERE ARE LITERALLY 60+ YEAR OLDS ON LAKERSGROUND. IT'S A HIGHLY REGARDED SITE, NOT A RAP FORUM FROM EUROPE.. U GOT INSIDERS POSTIN ON THAT MUFUCKA. SHIT, ARTEST'S BROTHER USED TO POST ON THAT FORUM WITH NEWS UPDATE. LOL@U SOUNDIN LIKE A HEAT FAN ONCE AGAIN, CALLIN A LAKERS FORUM A "NERD SITE" SMFH

AND MAGIC IS KNOWN TO BE A COMPANY YES-MAN...IF U SAY HE MAKES MANY GOOD POINTS, IT MAKES SENSE WHY UR RETARDED.LORD KNOWS, I LOVE MAGIC, BUT DUDE IS A TERRIBLE ANALYST AND A SIMPLE GOOGLE SEARCH WILL SHOW U THAT MOST CREDIBLE BASKETBALL FANS FEEL THE SAME. ACTUALLY, JUST TYPE IN "MAGIC JOHNSON TERRIBLE" IN GOOGLE AND SEE WHAT COMES UP LMAO.

Company yes man, to who? The Dodgers now.

I call it a bunch of nerds because if they believe the stuff you spew and think your such a great Laker fan for it, then they have to be nerds. Howard is better than Bynum, Not getting ANYTHING  back for Howard once you got him, just continuing on with the same script when Kobe is retiring soon. Man, you need to wake up and see that the Lakers can keep Kobe, but they need to get younger, they need to get better and over the years Kobe and Shaq, and Magic, and all of them choked too. I actually have very little problems with the way you praise the Lakers, I have a few, but not many. What I have issues with is that you have one of the greatest players ever and you act like LeBron isn't worthy to be in his spot. Now don't get me wrong, if the NBA was tougher on PEDS, I am 55% sure he'd test positive and 45% sure he'd find a way to pass the test by cheating. But until you can prove he's cheated, you have to just accept his place and history. And maybe it's my experience with Jordan as the top player in the 90's, but I am okay with the top player NOT being a Laker. I don't care who the top player is, as long as the Lakers have the best team. Sucking Kobe's dick doesn't mean you're a good Laker fan.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3230 on: November 11, 2013, 09:30:58 AM »

::)

Sccit

« Reply #3231 on: November 12, 2013, 12:35:43 PM »

::)

lol rolling eyes, how frank ocean

Sccit

« Reply #3232 on: November 12, 2013, 12:38:07 PM »

I call it a bunch of nerds because if they believe the stuff you spew and think your such a great Laker fan for it, then they have to be nerds. Howard is better than Bynum, Not getting ANYTHING  back for Howard once you got him, just continuing on with the same script when Kobe is retiring soon. Man, you need to wake up and see that the Lakers can keep Kobe, but they need to get younger, they need to get better and over the years Kobe and Shaq, and Magic, and all of them choked too. I actually have very little problems with the way you praise the Lakers, I have a few, but not many. What I have issues with is that you have one of the greatest players ever and you act like LeBron isn't worthy to be in his spot. Now don't get me wrong, if the NBA was tougher on PEDS, I am 55% sure he'd test positive and 45% sure he'd find a way to pass the test by cheating. But until you can prove he's cheated, you have to just accept his place and history. And maybe it's my experience with Jordan as the top player in the 90's, but I am okay with the top player NOT being a Laker. I don't care who the top player is, as long as the Lakers have the best team. Sucking Kobe's dick doesn't mean you're a good Laker fan.

an espn comparny yes-man

did u type "magic johnson terrible" in google and see what other words pop up after terrible? now try "magic johnson hates"

LOL

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3233 on: November 12, 2013, 01:10:29 PM »

an espn comparny yes-man

did u type "magic johnson terrible" in google and see what other words pop up after terrible? now try "magic johnson hates"

LOL

Magic is known for being hard on everyone. He's one of those guys that can critic someone's game down to where your toes are. And he's such a company man that ESPN fired him. Really it's because fans caught feelings for their favorite player getting put on blast. But he was almost always correct. He was correct about Ricky Rubio when people were worried about Rubio not being able to adjust to the US game and Magic said his game was more suited for the US than Europe. He was correct about the Lakers and their chances. Magic is usually right more times than wrong, and just because you and a bunch of other Stans don't like the truth, doesn't mean that Magic is terrible. Though I will say, for as great as a basketball mind as he is, he still sounds straight out of Detroit many times, and that was hard to listen to. But the knowledge he spits was almost always correct.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3234 on: November 12, 2013, 01:21:36 PM »
Tell me he is wrong on these points.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/J1YpRFxzptQ?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/J1YpRFxzptQ?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/D9XTgugALpk?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/D9XTgugALpk?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wk4RsGjcJ1o?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/wk4RsGjcJ1o?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3235 on: November 12, 2013, 01:57:16 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/D9XTgugALpk?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/D9XTgugALpk?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

I mean, he's clearly wrong here. He compared LeBron to himself...which would put a flaw in every single NIK argument ever.

BSPN!!!

Sccit

« Reply #3236 on: November 12, 2013, 04:55:46 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/J1YpRFxzptQ?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/J1YpRFxzptQ?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

i agree with this, but to see him say "i dont believe in jim buss" publicly like that proves to me that he has a personal issue.. why? because he knows the buss family personally, and it's not like he's just another analyst...so for him to go out on espn and say "i dont believe in jim buss" means theres definitely some ill feeling between him and the laker organization. maybe he wanted a larger role in ownership? maybe he's bitter that kobe is considered the GOAT laker? i duno, but what i do know is that magic johnson is undeniably over critical of anything laker related.

comparing lebron to himself is blasphemy...i see what he's saying, but lebron has nowhere near the court vision of magic. but yea, he is more like magic in a sense that he's pass first, and thats where it ends.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wk4RsGjcJ1o?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/wk4RsGjcJ1o?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

what i learned from this is that lebron got bronx cheers from the heat fans at the end of game 6....lmfao i never knew that. bronx cheers for ur star player at the tail end of a finals series, what does that tell u about lebron?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3237 on: November 12, 2013, 05:13:59 PM »
what does it tell you about Miami fans?

Sccit

« Reply #3238 on: November 12, 2013, 05:22:45 PM »
what does it tell you about Miami fans?

miami retired michael jordan's jersey...pretty sure if they had michael jordan, he wouldnt be getting bronx cheers at the end of a finals series.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3239 on: November 12, 2013, 05:31:38 PM »
game 6 wasn't the end...game 7 was