Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 149032 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #3525 on: June 13, 2014, 09:39:29 AM »
back to the subject though.....i have a weird feeling the NBA will extend this series to 6 games   (like they do with every series)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #3526 on: June 13, 2014, 09:49:14 AM »
back to the subject though.....i have a weird feeling the NBA will extend this series to 6 games   (like they do with every series)

well they'll try their hardest, its not in the NBA's best interest to end any series early, if they can they would want EVERY series to go 7 games to rack up that money.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3527 on: June 13, 2014, 01:10:33 PM »
game 4 sunday

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3528 on: June 13, 2014, 07:21:03 PM »
NIK is scared to enter this thread

he doesn't want to jinx the Spurs :D

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3529 on: June 14, 2014, 12:06:05 PM »
Tim Duncan is gonna have quite the resume if his team wins

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3530 on: June 15, 2014, 02:29:27 PM »
game 5 tonight

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3531 on: June 15, 2014, 06:51:31 PM »
the Miami Cavs role players strike again

Bron left doing all the heavy lifting...he'd be a complete fool to not go to the Clippers and play with Blake and CP3.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3532 on: June 15, 2014, 07:01:49 PM »
series over

Hack Wilson - real

Congrats to the Spurs
« Reply #3533 on: June 15, 2014, 07:29:24 PM »
Wade and Bosh  8-22 so far

:eh:

meanwhile Tim Duncan is getting fitted for a 5th ring.  he deserves it....the best player post jordan for sure (well, until Lebron)  although i think KG in his prime was better than Duncan it's obvious that T.D. has the longevity and resume to be considered better overall than both KG and Dirk.  

5 rings, 3 NBA finals MVPs and 2 MVP awards.  Nobody else since MJ has this type of resume.

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #3534 on: June 15, 2014, 08:07:38 PM »
but if he were truly good enough he'd outshine those guys like Rondo did with the Celtics

add finals MVP to that, i couldve told you he would win finals mvp

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
Re: Congrats to the Spurs
« Reply #3535 on: June 15, 2014, 10:00:05 PM »

meanwhile Tim Duncan is getting fitted for a 5th ring.  he deserves it....the best player post jordan for sure (well, until Lebron)  although i think KG in his prime was better than Duncan it's obvious that T.D. has the longevity and resume to be considered better overall than both KG and Dirk.  

5 rings, 3 NBA finals MVPs and 2 MVP awards.  Nobody else since MJ has this type of resume.

sound like you taking a shot at kobe

do i have to remind you 5 rings, 2 finals mvp and 1 mvp. if tim duncan can still win at this age, why not kobe? i bet anything that this will motivate the fuck outta kobe and he'll be firing on all cylinders next season

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3536 on: June 15, 2014, 11:09:09 PM »

do i have to remind you 5 rings, 2 finals mvp and 1 mvp. if tim duncan can still win at this age, why not kobe? i bet anything that this will motivate the fuck outta kobe and he'll be firing on all cylinders next season

He was taking shots at Kobe to try and bait Now I Know. Don't feed the trolls, Hack is one of the biggest.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3537 on: June 16, 2014, 03:00:25 AM »
San Antonio well deserved. Miami on the other hand, were terrible in the finals. Lebron is essentially back on the Cavs team, you can't win championship with 1 player doing it all.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3538 on: June 16, 2014, 04:44:07 AM »
but if he were truly good enough he'd outshine those guys like Rondo did with the Celtics

add finals MVP to that, i couldve told you he would win finals mvp

i still say Leonard guys back to being just another guy when the spurs big 3 are gone

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #3539 on: June 16, 2014, 10:53:38 AM »

He was taking shots at Kobe to try and bait Now I Know. Don't feed the trolls, Hack is one of the biggest.

yeah i know all about dumb wilson ah ah ah  :laugh: