Author Topic: How come there's so many lames on DubCC, i thought this was WestCoast muzik shit  (Read 282 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

judging by tha comments of MOST of the forum members (but not all) there's DEFINITELY on some factually proven shit for that azz (lol) that there's alotta Lame ass people on here.  How come, didn't you learn when Snoop said "i don't luv them hoez", or did u take that as an excuse for a scared attempt to show a bitch u like who's boss, i mean u didn't get it when Pac said, and i'll quote him on his quote when he said "i live the thuglife baby i'm hopeless"?  i mean c'mon stop actin' like bitches.  i knew i'd run across summa u muhfuckaz (the internet is worldwide of course) but damn tho, so many in 1 spot, wassup with thaat.  just a friendly note and reminder, plz, step ur fuckin game up, c'mon doggiez, i and the rest of the people who u respect (sik, etc) aren't gonna be around 4ever.  u think i'm jokin but whole time i'm serious.  i ain't sayin this just solely for tha fact of this forum (honestly there's never been a reason 2 care about anything) but i'm saying this bcuz i'm a kind person and I care about the well being of others even if I don't know them, STEP YOUR FUCKIN GAME UP PIMPIN, shit is lookin' 4 sad and miserable 4 quite a few of y'all lol.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I'd like to nominate this thread as Dubcc: Ironic Thread of the Year.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
i think radiotube should write a book

Fraxxx

Yeah, but not like some wannabe bill maher coon using proper grammar and spelling but straight gutta so all real niguz can relate to his ingenious thoughts.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

BiggBoogaBiff

Yeah, but not like some wannabe bill maher coon using proper grammar and spelling but straight gutta so all real niguz can relate to his ingenious thoughts.

ohh it's a little-lot more complexed and vexed (*my new word for today*) than that.  shit gets deep and then things start to happen, thing is shit gets crazy even when good things start to happen and that's just the way it is but on a more positive and higher train of thought, coordination, and infinite dimensional philanthropy.  I'm not Bill Maher, I am who I am, how tha fuck u thinkin about Bill Maher anyway.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
radio tube arnt you from the south? u aint even from round here nigga

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

O.G A.Geesta'z

do yall really read this nigger's rants?
The West is Back

Al Bundy

Sikotic™

Radiotube should write a book. Why are you wasting all your ideas on these lames when you could be cashing in on this golden commentary about message board populations?

Get that money, nigga!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

lol

Anunikke

Losing his job as a cotton picker to a mexican must have really pissed radiotube of.
he's been ranting more then usual.

Muhfukka

Losing his job as a cotton picker to a mexican must have really pissed radiotube of.
he's been ranting more then usual.
hahahaha for real though, i dont know whats worse between this idiot writing all that bullshit or people actually reading it

bez

Who the fucks this gimp? Went out and bought a 2pac album did you. Don't waste my time with a thread like this again. Good day sir.

BiggBoogaBiff

Who the fucks this gimp? Went out and bought a 2pac album did you. Don't waste my time with a thread like this again. Good day sir.

this thread wasn't made specifically 4 u (but u definitely just hit tha list).  go listen to some Shyne.

bez

Go and listen to your 2pac greatest hits album.