Author Topic: [Audio] Snoop, Kurupt & Nate Dogg - Every Single Day (1992 OG - new tape rip)  (Read 1401 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: [Audio] Snoop, Kurupt & Nate Dogg - Every Single Day (1992 OG - new tape rip)
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2010, 09:34:10 PM »
An actually legit fact though is, there's an alternate version with a Daz verse.

how do you know about this?

Heard it with my own ears. I dealt with Playa P, Jonny Tanna, Nino Brown, 2Real, etc.

Paul

Re: [Audio] Snoop, Kurupt & Nate Dogg - Every Single Day (1992 OG - new tape rip)
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2010, 05:40:51 AM »
You guys are fucking nerds.. "My song has an extra 9 seconds" hahahaha

Hahaha
funkyfreshintheflesh

acgrundy

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2010, 10:22:54 AM »
An actually legit fact though is, there's an alternate version with a Daz verse.

Heard it with my own ears. I dealt with Playa P, Jonny Tanna, Nino Brown, 2Real, etc.

you heard Daz's verse?  was the song in cdq?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2010, 10:36:06 AM »

you heard Daz's verse?  was the song in cdq?

I heard part of it, yes. Not sure if it was CDQ, it sounded alright for being played over MSN.

acgrundy

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2010, 11:15:35 AM »
damn imagine if there are alternate versions of songs like Deez nutz, stranded on death row, ain't no fun, let me ride, dre day, etc.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2010, 11:29:22 AM »
damn imagine if there are alternate versions of songs like Deez nutz, stranded on death row, ain't no fun, let me ride, dre day, etc.

I wouldn't doubt it due to their so many mix downs of various songs.

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2010, 01:20:53 PM »
on the daz version, Daz replaces snoop. daz has is nice flow but the version with snoop sounds more better probably because it was finalized. as usual back then on deathrow they created alt versions and chose the best one to release and master.

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2010, 06:53:02 PM »
I got excited I thought this was CDQ and unedited Nate Dogg's part at the end  :o

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2010, 07:33:42 PM »
You guys are fucking nerds.. "My song has an extra 9 seconds" hahahaha

hehehe

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Hey all, this is my Death Row leak for you...as we got some excellent stuff out recently.

I've tracked this down from a radio rip from 1994. Snoop actually introduces the track so here's the true origin of Every Single Day:

"'Every Single Day' started off as a bedroom hit you know. Me Daz, Kurupt, sitting in a room working on Dre's album thinking about my album, and we was just being creative so Daz put together the beat, me and Kurupt sat down and wrote some lyrics. You know we just came out with it and figured it would be the first single off my album, but it didn't make my album because we didn't think it was hard enough, we thought something was missing."

And here it is, not the Real Media conversion everyone has - surely the best quality you'll hear for now ;)

Snoop Doggy Dogg, Kurupt, Nate Dogg & Jewell (prod by Dat Nigga Daz)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/8020159520b349a1/

Props Homie!  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!