Author Topic: 2Pac = Undisputed G.O.A.T.  (Read 1055 times)

Al Bundy

Re: 2Pac = Undisputed G.O.A.T.
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2010, 05:22:26 PM »
i'm a hater because i won't join in with your groupie ass remarks about how he's the best rapper ever? cool logic, bro.

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2010, 05:31:24 PM »
2pac is the GOAT throwing up westside and u do know that!!!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2010, 05:44:27 PM »
i'm a hater because i won't join in with your groupie ass remarks about how he's the best rapper ever? cool logic, bro.

if you do not like 2pac, stop posting in every 2pac thread
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2010, 05:46:06 PM »

it's not your fault kid, i blame ur parents for not teaching you lmao....

Al Bundy

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2010, 05:46:34 PM »

if you do not like 2pac, stop posting in every 2pac thread

who said i don't like 2pac? he isn't my favorite rapper but i don't think he sucks just insanely over rated

Muhfukka

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2010, 05:47:18 PM »
2pac is the GOAT throwing up westside and u do know that!!!

hahahahahaha and fuck twopack aka toothpick

Al Bundy

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2010, 05:48:20 PM »

i bet your parents didn't teach you to make a 2pac shrine in your closet but you still did it  :loser:

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2010, 05:49:42 PM »
2pac stans would snort his ashes if they could get their hands on them.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2010, 05:50:16 PM »

i bet your parents didn't teach you to make a 2pac shrine in your closet but you still did it  :loser:

Lmao...can you get any cornier lil fuckboy

Al Bundy

« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2010, 05:50:41 PM »

no untouchable would put the ashes in a tube and hide it in his ass while posting on the net about how he is closer to 2pac than all of us

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2010, 05:52:33 PM »

no untouchable would put the ashes in a tube and hide it in his ass while posting on the net about how he is closer to 2pac than all of us

common kid u can do betta than that lmao, dont dissappoint me n tell ur booty partner there to join u  ;)

Al Bundy

« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2010, 05:53:39 PM »
i know you're used to ginger eurofags boosting your ego by begging for tracks but to the real world you're a fucking joke  :laugh:

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2010, 05:54:55 PM »
i know you're used to ginger eurofags boosting your ego by begging for tracks but to the real world you're a fucking joke  :laugh:

and what does that make you?  the guy arguing over internet with a joke?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2010, 05:55:02 PM »

lmao is that the best u got cracka, im not euro by any means lil homo get ya mind right  ;)

Al Bundy

« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2010, 05:56:12 PM »

lmao is that the best u got cracka, im not euro by any means lil homo get ya mind right  ;)

is english your first language? where in the fuck in that post did i call you european? now i feel like i'm talking to a eurofag  :loser: