Author Topic: 2Pac - Still All Eyez On Me 2010  (Read 2076 times)

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: 2Pac - Still All Eyez On Me
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2010, 04:10:15 AM »
is that meant to be 2pac on that tattoo? 
you need to get something other than 2pac in your life although I like the way you have strategically positioned your 2pac CD's around your laptop and your 2010 2pac poster......

Props big dawg, ridin to some pac ish tonite, smokin virtual endo oh boyy
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 04:16:08 AM by frisch213 »

Will_B

« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2010, 04:25:47 AM »
you need to get something other than 2pac in your life although I like the way you have strategically positioned your 2pac CD's around your laptop and your 2010 2pac poster......

Dudes gotta have a hobby - I have all my DVD's and most of my CD's on show in the lounge :-*

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2010, 05:48:02 AM »
Having them on show is one thing and standing them up beside your laptop and taking a picture of them to post is another.
Having a hobby and having an obsession are 2 totally different things.

Dudes gotta have a hobby - I have all my DVD's and most of my CD's on show in the lounge :-*

kuruptlon

Re: 2Pac - Still All Eyez On Me 2010
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2010, 05:33:50 AM »
real good mix thanks homie. Sometimes you get so much pac shit it's hard to navigate through the good and bad. This mix is a nice collection of songs that fit that time period.

I added the Death Row version of Words 2 My First Born with the horns and different hook.

and when did this version of Changed Man leak? This is sick I only had the one with the missing verse. Changed man is a great song, I wonder why it was never released.

Will_B

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2010, 09:38:24 AM »
when did this version of Changed Man leak? I only had the one with the missing verse.

Mietek23

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2010, 09:41:21 AM »
when did this version of Changed Man leak? I only had the one with the missing verse.

They both leaked around the same time but the 2nd verse was mixed way off in the first leak..

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2010, 06:55:34 PM »
real good mix thanks homie. Sometimes you get so much pac shit it's hard to navigate through the good and bad. This mix is a nice collection of songs that fit that time period.

I added the Death Row version of Words 2 My First Born with the horns and different hook.

and when did this version of Changed Man leak? This is sick I only had the one with the missing verse. Changed man is a great song, I wonder why it was never released.

im glad everyone enjoyed this tape, the changed man track leaked last year but was kept quiet somewhat...ill be makin a new mixtape in a day or so with another time period & new cover  ;)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2010, 07:40:57 PM »

im glad everyone enjoyed this tape, the changed man track leaked last year but was kept quiet somewhat...ill be makin a new mixtape in a day or so with another time period & new cover  ;)

feel free to throw on some rares
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2010, 07:41:53 PM »

feel free to throw on some rares

haha u neva know  :)

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2010, 10:10:31 PM »
War Gamez sounds really professional and Pac fits the track perfectly, but the Outlawz all recycle more than Al Gore.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2010, 10:21:51 PM »
War Gamez sounds really professional and Pac fits the track perfectly, but the Outlawz all recycle more than Al Gore.

the problem is it's lacking a Kadafi verse lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2010, 03:52:01 PM »
i put this together to recognize his death, all eyez (the ones that really count) are still on pac... ;)

By ridahz at 2010-09-13

1 P.I.G. & Buff Skit Pt.1
2 Ride For Me Feat. Fatal & Kurupt
3 Immortal Feat. Big Syke & The Outlawz
4 Thug In Me (Original Alternate Version) Feat. Jewell
5 Who Do U Believe In Feat. Kadafi
6 Skandalouz (Alternate Version) Feat. Nate Dogg
7 Just Watching Feat. Snoop Doggy Dogg & Dat Nigga Daz
8 Hit Em Up (Retail Demo Version) Feat. The Outlawz
9 War Gamez (Dat Nigga Daz Mix) Feat. The Outlawz
10 Letter 2 My Unborn Child (Original Version)
11 Never Had A Friend Like Me (Original Premix Version)
12 Made Niggaz (Original Premix Version) Feat. The Outlawz
13 P.I.G. & Buff Skit Pt.2
14 Late Night (Original Version) Feat. The Outlawz, DJ Quik & AMG
15 Changed Man (Original Version) Feat. Big Syke & Nate Dogg
16 California Love (Original Version) Feat. Dr.Dre
17 2 Of Amerikkaz Most Wanted (Original Premix Version) Feat. Snoop Doggy Dogg
18 All Eyez On Me (Original Premix Version) Feat. Big Syke
19 Street Life (Original Version) Feat. Snoop Doggy Dogg & Prince Ital Joe
20 Untouchables Feat. Snoop Doggy Dogg, Bad Azz & The Outlawz

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E1CQU4B8

Enjoy  

Props!  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!