Author Topic: Why is there no Wikipedia page for Crooked I's Hip Hop Weekly series?!?!?!?!?!?!  (Read 534 times)

Portugoal

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Someone should make one, and list every song and the story behind each song.
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

Portugoal

Someone should make one, and list every song and the story behind each song.

plus every person he gives a shoutout in each song

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Just list the songs and each beat he uses/story behind using that beat
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

• Muthafuckin' OG
Just list the songs and each beat he uses/story behind using that beat

Al Bundy

because no one gives a shit

here's the story for each track

week 1: i'm a bum who can't release my own songs
week 2: see week 1
week 3: see week 2
etc.

OG Hack Wilson

because no one gives a shit

here's the story for each track

week 1: i'm a bum who can't release my own songs
week 2: see week 1
week 3: see week 2
etc.

if Crooked can't release his own songs how come I've been able to purchase young boss 2, planet COB, block obama and pigface from him?  

and how is he a BUM if he chooses to give out most of his music free?  I wish more rappers would do that.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

Because its not notable enough. If someone added it, it would get deleted.

OG Hack Wilson

lol i dunno about it getting deleted but it doesn't really need it's own seperate section.  anybody interested in the seriespretty much just needs to visit dubcnn and they can find all 52 mp3s for DL with the beats.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

acgrundy

lol i dunno about it getting deleted but it doesn't really need it's own seperate section.  anybody interested in the seriespretty much just needs to visit dubcnn and they can find all 52 mp3s for DL with the beats.

what if someone wants a crooked I poster to hang above their bed?

OG Hack Wilson

lol i dunno about it getting deleted but it doesn't really need it's own seperate section.  anybody interested in the seriespretty much just needs to visit dubcnn and they can find all 52 mp3s for DL with the beats.

what if someone wants a crooked I poster to hang above their bed?

then they need therapy lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
lol, what is it about Crooked I that he receives such treatment.

I'm not going to say the word "haters", but you guys know what I mean.

Triple OG Rapsodie

lol, what is it about Crooked I that he receives such treatment.

I'm not going to say the word "haters", but you guys know what I mean.

Its not Crooked I himself, its people like you who make him out to be more than he is. You won't bring up the words, but we might as well: "stan" and "hater". For every stan there's a hater.

I'm going to try and take the medium ground and explain it like it is. The so-called stans will make him out to be a goat contender. The so-called haters will make fun of him for not accomplishing anything and call him worthless. Let's just call him what he is. A dope freestyler who has gotten little attention and has never put an album out.

OG Hack Wilson

he's signed to SHADY RECORDS

little attention?  okay hater

Triple OG Rapsodie

he's signed to SHADY RECORDS

little attention?  okay hater

I'm assuming this is sarcasm?