Author Topic: NFL Week 4!  (Read 631 times)

Lunatic

Re: NFL Week 4!
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2010, 10:50:09 AM »
Refs are fucking this up handing some bullshit calls to the Broncos. Wow at that roughing the passer and offside, just gave them 7 points and that CJ fumble was bullshit, his knee was CLEARLY down and we were in a position to score
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 10:54:22 AM by Lunatic »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2010, 10:57:27 AM »
That's how you flip off the refs (haha our D. Co-Ord. Chuck Cecil) and answer back! baby 7-7. 8 yard TD pass to Britt!

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2010, 12:10:47 PM »
Why does every Titans game HAVE to be close and go to the end? I'm too nervous for this shit every Sunday lol

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2010, 01:24:54 PM »
Disgusting lost. Fire fisher! I'm tired of his play calling

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2010, 02:13:46 PM »
Just on that pure domination grind today. Lookin' like those Superbowl champs I know they're gunna be. 8)

LT had his best game since '07, Greene also had 100+ yards. Next week we get back Revis, Pace & the debut of Santonio Holmes. I'M FUCKIN' HYPED. 8)

Skins/Eagles is a shocker so far.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2010, 03:44:19 PM »
 :boohoo:

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2010, 04:11:51 PM »
The Jaguars put up 31 points. I swear Peyton better think long and hard before he signs this contract because there are plenty of teams he can go to. This is a joke. Two times in scoring position and a tipped catch and a fumble ruin it, and then the Colts make the Jags look like the 90s Cowboys. I can't even get upset anymore. It's so ridiculous. I'd fault the TE for Peyton's first INT but Peyt got away with one on the last drive.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2010, 04:48:32 PM »
:boohoo:

Avant had that ball, I was flippin' out. :-\

& Vick could be out 2-4 week. :'(

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2010, 05:28:02 PM »
well at least kolb will actually get a pressure free start, jeez, gore is gonna run all over us next week and that defense will beat him the fuck up, good thing that the nfc east is a mess, they could Still make the playoffs, im more distraught over the defense than anything else, i mean, its just horrible

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2010, 07:40:41 AM »
Titans D may not be touchin' Ravens but  it's 100% a top 5 D right now. Look up them numbers.

Ease up there. They haven't played an actual offense yet. The next few weeks, save Jacksonville, will show what you're made of.

Test# 1: Kyle Orton. FAIL!

theremedy360

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2010, 11:29:18 AM »
Yo Cham, you said the Seahawks were gonna go 16-0 and we just lost to the fuckin ass  Rammers, what gives?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2010, 01:47:51 PM »
Yo Cham, you said the Seahawks were gonna go 16-0 and we just lost to the fuckin ass  Rammers, what gives?

Pete doesn't wanna be discovered as Jesus himself. He'll drop a few games to take the heat off of him, yet win enough to take the Wild Card.

What a genius.

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2010, 01:50:10 PM »
Titans D may not be touchin' Ravens but  it's 100% a top 5 D right now. Look up them numbers.

Ease up there. They haven't played an actual offense yet. The next few weeks, save Jacksonville, will show what you're made of.

How did we fail? Did u watch the game? lol. Orton wasn't that good. Stacking up yards but he threw 2 TD, 1 INT. Better throw 2 TD's when u throw it 50 times. They won this game thanks to our last minute special teams miscue and bad coaching and some bad calls that didn't go our way (the fumble, the roughing the passer and the pass interference)

theremedy360

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2010, 04:44:45 PM »

Pete doesn't wanna be discovered as Jesus himself. He'll drop a few games to take the heat off of him, yet win enough to take the Wild Card.

What a genius.

The good news is our division is shit. The Rams aren't a joke anymore but are still young and inexperienced, The Cardinals don't have a good QB, and the 49ers (picked by y'all to win the division) haven't won a game.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2010, 08:17:18 PM »
Titans D may not be touchin' Ravens but  it's 100% a top 5 D right now. Look up them numbers.

How did we fail? Did u watch the game? lol. Orton wasn't that good. Stacking up yards but he threw 2 TD, 1 INT. Better throw 2 TD's when u throw it 50 times. They won this game thanks to our last minute special teams miscue and bad coaching and some bad calls that didn't go our way (the fumble, the roughing the passer and the pass interference)

Relax. The Orton part was a joke, but if you still think top 5 D after that then I don't know what to tell you. I saw enough of the game to know it wasn't bad defense. It just wasn't top 5 defense.