Author Topic: Who has the best and worse karma on this board?  (Read 333 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Who has the best and worse karma on this board?
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2002, 12:14:54 AM »
i diss tech and his muslim side kick everythime i see there names on a post...bitches

lol.......groupie
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2002, 12:48:40 AM »
i still don't understand the nessecity of karma ,all it does is show whose hated and who's liked.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

bez

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2002, 04:25:14 AM »
i still don't understand the nessecity of karma ,all it does is show whose hated and who's liked.

nar if you think aboyut it mate  it dont really, cos sum sad fucks you proberly click diss for no reason, they sit there and at every oppertunity they click diss, not because they dont like the person but its just funny.  I mean I have alot of disses and I dont really understand why, but if ppl wanna carry on disses me its cool cos its there choice.  I chose not to diss ppl, pointless, everyone has there own opinions and versions of things and life and rap music and to diss somebody because of where there from, what they do, what they like what they dont like is dumb cos if everyone in the world was the same it would be boring.

verbalassaulta

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2002, 09:48:04 AM »
seriously i hit the diss everytime i see techs name or any of his muslim groupies...i tried to be as ignorant and offensive there for a while...i wanted to have the worst but i guess it would be hard to get worse karma than a bitch like tech

EM28

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2002, 10:46:19 AM »
seriously i hit the diss everytime i see techs name or any of his muslim groupies...i tried to be as ignorant and offensive there for a while...i wanted to have the worst but i guess it would be hard to get worse karma than a bitch like tech

lol

EM28

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2002, 10:47:20 AM »
mine is now at -8  >:(