Author Topic: who listens to westcoast rap???  (Read 561 times)

Raphael

who listens to westcoast rap???
« on: October 12, 2010, 03:30:17 AM »
It seems like the g spot is the place for people who could give two shits about westcoast rap. I think i lost interest a couple of years ago. I dont even like the "classics". I listened to Doggystyle the other day and was amazed of how wack Snoop was/is.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: who listens to westcoast rap???
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 03:46:17 AM »
Mainly the new artists, Jay Rock, Ya Boy, Glasses Malone, Kendrick Lamar, Menace etc. Don't really listen to the classics anymore, I mean I've heard them so many times I just don't wanna hear them again. I need a couple more years to recoup.

Anunikke

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 04:15:11 AM »
I just listen to rap music, I could care less where the rapper is from.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 04:35:46 AM »
I just listen to rap music, I could care less where the rapper is from.

This.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 05:25:27 AM »
Well, I listen to west coast rap, but it's more like Evidence and shit like that.

kemizt

westsiderider323

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 09:52:58 AM »

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2010, 10:23:38 AM »
I still listen to classic Rap now and then, and I still check out the new material of a few rappers  who still got it (Xzibit, WC etc), but I prefer good ol Soul or Neo-Soul/  RnB nowadays. It's not that I go crazy about a new wack ass DPG album or the newest Crooked I freestyle like these weirdos in the wc section do.

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2010, 10:40:10 AM »
I was actually going to make a thread similar to this

I just listen to all rap in general but when I signed up here years ago it's when I was heavy into West Coast rap the most (old and new)

Paul

funkyfreshintheflesh

Muhfukka

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2010, 01:06:12 PM »
i listen to more than rap but out of the rap i listen to id say 90 percent is westcoast and most of it is older bay shit

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2010, 02:26:17 PM »
westcoast rap? never heard of it. niggas need to wake the fucc up and listen to some real music.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hA1wDgPZCDA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hA1wDgPZCDA</a>

theremedy360

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2010, 02:54:31 PM »
I think most people came on here cause they liked Westcoast rap at some point, but obviously what's around today isn't what is used to be. But with that said there's plenty of dope rappers in LA,Frisco, Seattle, etc.

Anunikke

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2010, 03:40:00 PM »
I think most people came on here cause they liked Westcoast rap at some point, but obviously what's around today isn't what is used to be. But with that said there's plenty of dope rappers in LA,Frisco, Seattle, etc.
I just went to a dubcnn sponsored event once and signed up a few months later because I was bored.

Muhfukka

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2010, 04:02:35 PM »
I just went to a dubcnn sponsored event once and signed up a few months later because I was bored.
dubcnn sponsored event hahaha only in europe

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2010, 04:17:37 PM »
westcoast rap? never heard of it. niggas need to wake the fucc up and listen to some real music.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hA1wDgPZCDA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hA1wDgPZCDA</a>
Hey man, this song is dope. Thx for the recommendation, when I sober up I might add it to my favorites on youtube.