Author Topic: Hopsin is fuckin Wack!  (Read 1195 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: Hopsin is fuckin Wack!
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2010, 06:50:18 PM »
Thats exactly what hopsin is

Hopsin already put out a retail album, in stores.

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2010, 07:35:50 PM »
Hell yeah he's wack lol. Who could relate to this guy lol. He's more than wack he's like a weirdo all obsessed with Saw and shit.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2010, 07:41:16 PM »
Hell yeah he's wack lol. Who could relate to this guy lol. He's more than wack he's like a weirdo all obsessed with Saw and shit.

Who can relate to Jayo Felony and gang banging these days, besides gang bangers? Lol.

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2010, 08:25:38 PM »

Who can relate to Jayo Felony and gang banging these days, besides gang bangers? Lol.

At least Jayo Felony is a respected lyricist. No ones disputes that. Hopsin is so painfully trash it hurts to listen to it. It sounds like he wrote his rhymes on the short bus. Don't make me laugh son.

David G Tanner

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2010, 08:41:39 PM »
Hey Hyland, I'll buy Watch Ya Mouth from you for 10 bucks.  You have nothing to worry, you got it for free!

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2010, 08:56:12 PM »

At least Jayo Felony is a respected lyricist. No ones disputes that. Hopsin is so painfully trash it hurts to listen to it. It sounds like he wrote his rhymes on the short bus. Don't make me laugh son.

Lyricist? LMFAO. Just because he had a deal at Def Jam in the 90's when anyone could get in doesn't mean he's a lyricist. He's a rapper, he's dope, but a lyricist hell fucking no. I'm positive you're not informed on rap at all. That's a first. Also, Hopsin could rap circles around any West Coast rapper. The only ones who could hold their own are Bishop Lamont and Crooked I.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2010, 03:12:12 AM »
Wow at ppl defending Hop.  Dude IS wack, i been said that shit.  There`s nuthn interesting abt this guy.  Just becuz he got a lil creative with his shit isnt a strong enuf reason 2 justify that he`s anything other than wack.  Me personally, I say more power 2 anybody doin they thing no matter how they do it but im not givin nobody a Pass just becuz of their connections or uniqueness, u have to have to make good records too.

Stashh

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2010, 04:31:13 AM »
Tanner wasnt even born when jayo sign to defjam lol

Hopsin is wack period. Thats why he will never blow up. He has 1000 twitter followers compared to crooked i's 30000 lol this psycho kid thinks he better because hopsin talks to the bedroom freak that why.any rapper that talk to tanner he become they ridah

Wack ....
http://www.casttv.com/video/fwd3idq/hopsin-sag-my-pants-official-music-video-hd-video

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • try not to do tbt though, people here dont like it
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2010, 05:48:26 AM »
I'm actually surprised at how involved in the music biZ this Tanner G guy is. He runs Bangladesh's site, who is the producer of Lil Wayne's biggest hits. Either he licks their hairy balls or he's not as bitch ass as we think.

Get oFf Hopsin's nutts though and stop being BIAS. He's boring.

simple

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2010, 06:19:44 AM »
You don’t have to have to relate to each artist.

In my opinion he’s dope,  one of the reasons is because he’s very amusing.
You can hear that ol Eminem influenced him heavily.

But how can you compare Crooked and Hopsin?

DEKO

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2010, 06:47:11 AM »
I think Hopsin is dope!!! :)

Fuck all the haters and fuck Crooked I! When is his album gonna drop???? :P

Hopsin >>>>>> Crooked I

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • try not to do tbt though, people here dont like it
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2010, 07:54:32 AM »
Tanner and DEKO (aka Hopsin) are deluded thinking Hopsins better than crooked i

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2010, 08:31:54 AM »
I can't put him ahead of just Crooked I, yet. But I'm telling you know, I'd rather hear a Hopsin album in 2010 than Crooked I.

I don't understand how it's physically possible to hate on Hopsin & then the rest of you co-sign CLEARLY inferior artists. Tanner said one of you is feelin' Tha Realest? LOL. C'mon, brah.

You let me know when any artist mentioned in this thread can make a song close to "Sexy Cyber" & "Chris Dolmeth" lol. Although you guys probably don't even know what those songs are because you come off as such bitter haters you definitely didn't even hear "Gazing At the Moon Light".

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2010, 11:40:04 AM »
Although you guys probably don't even know what those songs are because you come off as such bitter haters you definitely didn't even hear "Gazing At the Moon Light".

same guy who hates southern rap music. i guess it's cool to be a hypocrite huh?  atleast ur starting to come out as a bitter lonely stalkerish individual.  take that how u wanna but atleast u finally told the truth about something.  ...so i guess that's all that matters... (*walks off*)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 11:41:55 AM by Buzz Smackhouse »

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2010, 11:45:36 AM »
Trust me, tanner is respected, fact...u guys on tHeother hand...Might aswell get a job cleaning the toilet at taco bell
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>