Author Topic: Hopsin is fuckin Wack!  (Read 1200 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

What happens when you separate the individual from his computer?
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2010, 03:13:18 PM »
No, tha bitch iz lazy and he`s still a child.  Come on dawg, tha bitch dont like money, women, and dont respect real rap, u have 2 declare as 1 of The Disrespected.  Dude probably goes 2 a good ass college with all of those rich white kids with money and limitless connects but he dont want none of that, she`s more concerned with what im doin.  Honestly im exaughested with it but tha way he keeps pulln his own card its kinda hard 2 resist tha satisfaction.  I know NIGGAZ who never read a book a day n their life ever who go 2 college, still trap, still party, and get good grades, im literally talkn doctors and lawyers without all that Frat shit.  I cant respect a lazy bitch made muhfucka, we just aint tha same breed, its just like cats and dogs or cats and mice.  Im sorry but if u kant see that then u must b n tha same boat.  Yall think tha world is waitin on yall, lmao, i cant wait til u wake up, its gonna be a rude awakening.  Degrees and Internships dont mean shit without tha basics.  Son seems like he has that Runt mentality.  U know, its like y r u still chasin me and not tha money, its like he`s only in it just to get tha last Diss, its corny.
jesus fucking christ you're delusional.

that's what happens when you're Real in a room full of Fakes (you look different)...

but i don't give a fuck if i come across as a stereotype (it doesn't matter), i'm proud of my Black Heritage, it's who I am, I couldn't make that up.  y'all can try 2 put me in tha hot seat all y'all want but at tha end of tha day i'm still tha Best and that's whut it iz!  I love 2 get tha money, that's all that matters most of the time.  i'd rather live my life being blessed, making money, loving, and playin' my musik, fuck sittin' around all day waiting 4 life 2 smack u up n down n tha face, i'm smackin' 1st ya feel me!  "Cham" is exactly what tha stereotype is for Lame white boys, u notice I never pick on anybody else (and there's plenty of white people on here), ChamQuasia is just the easiest target and u can tell how he really feels when he writes his thoughts down  ;D.  so with all of that said, i'm going to contunue hittin this blunt (really i am), relax from gettin' back from tha money 4 a quick second, and forward the cycle.  life's too short 2 be waistin' it being an Idiot, if u gonna be an Idiot at least learn from it, grow up, and move on (quickly!), it'z like some people wanna be sidelined for life!

it's a Hopsin thread, why is he still stalkin me.  we have nothing in common; he dont like money, he dont like females, his taste in musik is clearly a dry one, so what is there 2 talk about?  what is there 2 fight over that's so important 3 years later you're still tryin at it?  it's just like I'm paying rent for a nice luxury apartment in his brain.  y'all can't tell me y'all wouldn't take the oppurtunity, look what y'all did 2 NiK lol.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 03:30:32 PM by Makin Love To Tha Money »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Hopsin is fuckin Wack!
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2010, 05:45:42 PM »
LOL, look at this guy trying to go in with his replies.

His most frequent quote is "We all see you exposing yourself" & this guy does it in ever post he makes.

One day somebody just needs to inform this clown that it's all a joke to me & likely to everyone else (I hope) & this guy is fighting like it's revenge of the nerds day.

"Cham is the easiest target", so right there, you admit that you can't handel anybody else (PUSSY), you target people on the internet to talk shit to (PUSSY) & on top of all that, I cannot reference a dispute between the two of us that it appeared that you got the upperhand on me or "shut me down" with one of your well thought out, essay-like replies. I also love the fact you can take somebodys writing and put a face to them LOL. "Cham is the typical white boy"; damn, get out of your house, brah.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2010, 05:50:06 PM »
radiotube, four people in this thread have called you out

don't you think maybe it's something with you? lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2010, 05:51:39 PM »
THEY THINK I'M 2PAC, SUGE KNIGHT.....SELLIN' WEIGHT....ALRIGHT!!!!!

Now, I said what I needed to say.

/endthread

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2010, 05:52:12 PM »

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2010, 05:56:31 PM »

This. Your wish is my command. This thread was not going anywhere anyway.