Author Topic: Dumb and Dumberer.......trailer!!!  (Read 474 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Dumb and Dumberer.......trailer!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2002, 05:16:49 PM »
i dont know about this movie
no jim carrey
no jeff daniels
no farelly brothers

and the rich white cocky guy from "not another teen movie" is gonna play Lloyd and the mexican cop from traffic is gonna play harry.

what type of shit is that?! seems to be its just carrying the name

thats skandalous, as soon as I saw dumb adn dumber 2 I and I bet everyone else thought of LLoyd and Harry, Jeff and Jim.  They made them parts there own nobdoy else can compare to the way they acted in that film and the way they potrayed their parts, this film will suck without them, I aint bothered who is in it, if there no jim and jeff then the movie is pointless.  Its like a Mcdonalds without happy meals, shit just aint right.

and the worse is that there are no FARELLY BROTHERS. the damn writers of the original!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2002, 05:31:13 PM »
WELL.  That would explain why they didn't show anybody in the trailer.  Man, screw this, I won't even watch it.  I was wondering why they were advertising two Jim carey movies in the same set of trailers, Now I guess they weren't, LOL.  

His new movie is about a guy that gets the power of god, and how he uses it.  The funniest part is Jennifer Aniston comes out of the bedroom in the morning while he's eating cereal, and goes "do My Boobs Look Bigger to you?" and he goes "Um... no, No, not at all"

LOL

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2002, 01:28:19 AM »
damn sounds like its gonna be wack...i thought for sure it was gonna have both of them.....no jim?....damn thats bullshit....i think they just trying to live off the name....we will how it goes.....maybe it could be funny...but i got to wait to see the reviews for it first.....but as of now it sounds weak!

Smooth

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2002, 12:22:52 PM »
damn fuck that then... I thought for sure Carey and jeff Daniels were in it... there the 2 that make that movie... it isn't even gonna be close without them!...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2002, 11:44:35 PM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
damn............i didnt know that no jim or jeff......this is straight stupid!! damn.......what idiots........this movie is gonna be wack......just when i thought it was gonna be the funniest!!! no jim and no jeff no cash! fools are dumb!

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2002, 01:01:12 AM »

His new movie is about a guy that gets the power of god, and how he uses it.  The funniest part is Jennifer Aniston comes out of the bedroom in the morning while he's eating cereal, and goes "do My Boobs Look Bigger to you?" and he goes "Um... no, No, not at all"

LOL

LOL word that new movie looks hella dope

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2002, 03:06:54 PM »
 ;D Damn Man I cant wait, them fools knocked me out in part 1  ;D btw thanks for the info homies, keep em pimpin' like that.  :)
40oz Graphire

Quakaveli

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2002, 03:13:14 PM »
WELL.  That would explain why they didn't show anybody in the trailer.  Man, screw this, I won't even watch it.  I was wondering why they were advertising two Jim carey movies in the same set of trailers, Now I guess they weren't, LOL.  

LOL

LOL Ya I saw that in the trailer,, I was laughin my ass off...definitely a watch!