Author Topic: The Game Ft. Taylor Graves/Raheem DeVaughn - Make-Up Sex (R.E.D) [Prod. Dr. Dre]  (Read 2534 times)

h2k4

Re: The Game Feat. Raheem DeVaughn – Make-Up Sex(R.E.D)
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2010, 10:16:54 PM »
dre wishes he produced this. can any1 help me witha  trak that sounds similar to this?

To me it sounds similar to Luda's "One More Drink".

I'm digging this track.

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2010, 01:08:21 PM »
Likin this song. Could def be a decent single

Matty

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2010, 07:18:42 PM »
this is actually a grower and i never heard a neptunes beat like this. the only thing i heard with similar monster claps and all the shit going on with the hats is the new-style dre stuff. the piano beat in that new headphones ad has similar elements with the shuffling hats. could it be so? the actual melody is kinda corny and stuff so i wouldn't be sure.

so after a while of bumping this the beat is deffo crazy. after hearing kush (i referenced that beat to this one from the snippet in the beats ad before) is there anyone that's thinking this could well be a DRE BEAT? the shuffling hats thing is exactly the same effect to create the secondary/background rhythm. and i hate to say it but this one actually bumps way better than kush. doesn't have the boomy bass but the drums are much more banging and better mixed. kush sounds pretty muddy compared to this super clear beat 8)

also sounds way unlike anything neptunes or chad has come out with. the bassline is very similar to the stuff dre generally does. but anyway if it is chad/neptunes then more beats like this one please! 8)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 08:22:51 PM by Matty »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2010, 12:58:39 AM »
this is actually a grower and i never heard a neptunes beat like this. the only thing i heard with similar monster claps and all the shit going on with the hats is the new-style dre stuff. the piano beat in that new headphones ad has similar elements with the shuffling hats. could it be so? the actual melody is kinda corny and stuff so i wouldn't be sure.

so after a while of bumping this the beat is deffo crazy. after hearing kush (i referenced that beat to this one from the snippet in the beats ad before) is there anyone that's thinking this could well be a DRE BEAT? the shuffling hats thing is exactly the same effect to create the secondary/background rhythm. and i hate to say it but this one actually bumps way better than kush. doesn't have the boomy bass but the drums are much more banging and better mixed. kush sounds pretty muddy compared to this super clear beat 8)

also sounds way unlike anything neptunes or chad has come out with. the bassline is very similar to the stuff dre generally does. but anyway if it is chad/neptunes then more beats like this one please! 8)
apart from the drums, i would say no.
then again, it could be a beat that Dre changed, like Kush.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2010, 01:17:48 AM »
Haven't heard this before, gonna chuck it on the ipod for 2moro, chur

crapboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2010, 03:13:36 AM »
This shit bangs.  The women gonna be all over this one (radio play) and the subject matter is something the niggas can ride to
I'm starting to like when he hook up with Raheem DeVaughn on these songs.  They sounding good together.

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2010, 08:04:29 AM »
The shit bangs!!!   Shoulld've been a single.

Blood$

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2010, 09:25:34 AM »
This shit bangs.  The women gonna be all over this one (radio play) and the subject matter is something the niggas can ride to
I'm starting to like when he hook up with Raheem DeVaughn on these songs.  They sounding good together.

co-sign

i'm gonna third wheel it and say I agree.

fourth... this track has been getting some love in the whip

Matty

« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2010, 07:25:24 AM »
little info i found lurking on a youtube page. obviously not confirmed but sounds very plausible. gives a lot more credibility to the dr. dre link too 8)

"This song was written and produced by and unknown producer/songwriter named Taylor Graves and Dr Dre, thats not RAHEEM on the choruses, thats Taylor. Taylor was working with Dre for about 5 months co producing tracks. Raheem sings the ending."

it does indeed sound like someone else on the chorus!

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2010, 10:53:13 AM »

love33

« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2010, 11:53:04 AM »
This track is a true gem.  This would be a great second or third single after the club joint.

Lucifuge

Re: The Game Feat. Raheem DeVaughn – Make-Up Sex(R.E.D) [Prod. Dr. Dre]
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2010, 12:28:22 PM »
i dont know..decent
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2010, 01:24:07 PM »
I don't really care for it much, it's alright. Don't think thats Dre, but if so, its def a throw away on some experimental shit he was tryin.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2010, 02:28:36 AM »
The beat on this is slamming, on some real futuristic Dre sound. Games raps are dope, not really into the hook but it's pretty ill none the less, best RED leak for sure, this is the right direction for game

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2010, 07:51:08 AM »
i like this track but i'm mad y'all sayin' this is Raheem DeVaughn tho.  this ain't Raheem niggaz!  I see why artists don't listen to their "fans"/"supporters" and "critics", half of y'all don't even KNOW whut tha hell y'all are talkin about.  You just see a name, hear a beat, and let all of the bullshit come floodin' out da mouf.  horrible...
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 08:10:52 AM by DubCC's Jock aka Chocolate Moon-butter »