Author Topic: (VIDEO) UFC 121: Lesnar vs Velasquez Preview  (Read 592 times)

Sikotic™

Re: (VIDEO) UFC 121: Lesnar vs Velasquez Preview
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2010, 01:01:28 AM »
Bitch move by undertaker by the way.

Kinda feel for Brock. He did everything in his power to legitimize himself and his past still haunts him lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2010, 01:10:57 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HAMsB4TztCY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HAMsB4TztCY</a>

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2010, 01:26:55 AM »
Just when i ws getting into it.... dude gets beat up...

fuck this MMA shit

War GSP tho dude is from Montreal.

You're kidding me. You got into MMA just because of Brock Lesnar? If so, you are missing out on a LOT. MMA has been great with or without Brock.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2010, 01:54:28 AM »
I knew Cain was gonna do this to Brock, I saw Cain vs Kongo live and I was thinking,damn this dude is gonna do some great stuff in MMA. Cant wait for Dos Santos vs Velasquez, thats going to be insane.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2010, 03:16:13 PM »
I was there in person, Ima huge Brock fan but even I knew this was not gonna be an easy fight to win for him. The punch didn't cause the stumble it was Cain not budging from the takedown attempt and then moving to his left so when brock was looking to drive into him he couldn't stop himself cuz he's all upper body, I will never forget seeing him do a 720 across the Octagon.

Theres no doubt in my mind he can win against Cain but he has huge technical gaps that'll prevent it, his attempt to pass Cain's butterfly guard was terrible, him taking alot of unnecessary shots before getting up didnt help, when he had Cain's back Cain jogged away from him and he could've either got the takedown or swung on him, after Cain landed that knee he turned his back and ran and Cain made him pay with a shot to the area between the temple and the back of the head which is the shot that put Brock down.

Either way I was excited for whoever won cuz i'm also a big fan of Cain.

Just when i ws getting into it.... dude gets beat up...

fuck this MMA shit

War GSP tho dude is from Montreal.
seriously? That's what makes this sport better than any other combat sport, anything can happen on any given night.

I hope GSP gets knocked out for being such a pussy and not moving up in weight to fight Anderson.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2010, 04:51:26 PM »

Kinda feel for Brock. He did everything in his power to legitimize himself and his past still haunts him lol

Brock doesn't care about shit like that. His goal is only to make enough money to live a simple life. He did that with the WWE and then he wanted to try and live out a childhood dream with the NFL. It didn't work out but he still needed to make a bit more cash to be set and that's where the UFC came in. For all you know he took a dive. I'm not saying he did. I'm saying if he did it wouldn't be a big deal to him.

I remember a Paul Heyman interview from when he met Brock after he was paired with him on Smackdown years ago. He said he asked Brock what his goal as a pro wrestler was and in stead of saying I want to be world champ or main event mania, he said I want to make enough money to move my parents into a house near me so they can be near my daughter (who was just born at the time).

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2010, 06:31:47 PM »

Brock doesn't care about shit like that. His goal is only to make enough money to live a simple life. He did that with the WWE and then he wanted to try and live out a childhood dream with the NFL. It didn't work out but he still needed to make a bit more cash to be set and that's where the UFC came in. For all you know he took a dive. I'm not saying he did. I'm saying if he did it wouldn't be a big deal to him.

I remember a Paul Heyman interview from when he met Brock after he was paired with him on Smackdown years ago. He said he asked Brock what his goal as a pro wrestler was and in stead of saying I want to be world champ or main event mania, he said I want to make enough money to move my parents into a house near me so they can be near my daughter (who was just born at the time).
A simple life? You really believe that? The guy owned his own jet at 25 years old in his WWE days. That's not really the "simple life" if you ask me. Not to mention in countless interviews he has said he wants to be UFC Heavyweight Champion at all costs. The man has passion for competition and making as much money as he can squeeze out of his body. If he didn't want to be the best at whatever he's doing, he wouldn't be such a sore loser.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2010, 07:13:20 PM »

A simple life? You really believe that? The guy owned his own jet at 25 years old in his WWE days. That's not really the "simple life" if you ask me. Not to mention in countless interviews he has said he wants to be UFC Heavyweight Champion at all costs. The man has passion for competition and making as much money as he can squeeze out of his body. If he didn't want to be the best at whatever he's doing, he wouldn't be such a sore loser.

Well personally I feel he's just playing heel when he does stuff like that. He knows how to sell himself to the media. And it was really stupid of Dana White to not shop around Brock more while he was champ; Late Night interviews, hosting SNL, shit like that. Remember how he came in to try outs for the Vikes? With Sable in a fur coat and the spotlight all on him.

I'm not denying he wants to make a lot of cash right now, and I never heard of him owning a jet. I know he'd charter private flights in the WWE after some bad experiences with the wrestling goons on group flights. All I'm saying is don't feel sorry for Brock because Taker called him out for Mania. If the cash was right I feel he'd do it no problem. He knows he may only have a small window in his life to make big dough so he's doing what he can now.