Author Topic: NFL Week 8 Thread  (Read 821 times)

Lunatic

Re: NFL Week 8 Thread
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2010, 05:36:33 PM »
Cham is a Giant-hater  (pun intended)

LOL. The Giants looked miserable back then. But the Ravens are easily one of the two best teams in Football & I'd say the Packers are in the same ballpark as the Giants, but heads up, give me the Packers all day.

The Vikings aren't better than the Giants, but the Vikings are no walk in the park. Shit, the Dolphins are even a tough team.

I'll give Vince mobility in terms of advancing the ball/rushing (easily); but Mark has amazing footwork & can throw on the run like a champion.
Ravens almost embarrassingly lost to the Bills. I'd give the Giants the slight edge over the Ravens. Packers are in the same ballpark. That game would go either way 10/10. Titans play Dolphins coming off the bye so I'll hold u to that  :P

Mark has better footwork than Vince no doubt but Vince is great at using his mobility to get away from pressure and still throwing on the run
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 05:38:29 PM by Lunatic »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2010, 05:47:43 PM »
Cham is a Giant-hater  (pun intended)

LOL. The Giants looked miserable back then. But the Ravens are easily one of the two best teams in Football & I'd say the Packers are in the same ballpark as the Giants, but heads up, give me the Packers all day.

The Vikings aren't better than the Giants, but the Vikings are no walk in the park. Shit, the Dolphins are even a tough team.

I'll give Vince mobility in terms of advancing the ball/rushing (easily); but Mark has amazing footwork & can throw on the run like a champion.

the Giants may have the best 1-2-3 wide reciever lineup in the league with Hakeem Nicks ,Steve Smith and Mario Manningham

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blasphemy

« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2010, 05:49:41 PM »
Raiders were dope, I'm just wondering if we'll actually get another win. I'm not saying we'll lose for the remainder of the season, but I wouldn't be surprised if we lost this one but win the next game. Either way I know 1 thing the Raiders are actually looking way better in this bitch.

If we actually pull off a dope season this year, Only thing I'm a hate is watching all the fake ass mother fuckers going out like bitches rooting 4 them only win they don't suck. I know 1 dude who hated the Saints when they started winning and go 2 the bowl his ass was drapped in the gear head 2 toe saying shit like I gotta represent my favorite team. I socked him in the jaw and told his ass if I ever see him pulling that shit with the Raiders I'm have 2 fuck him up.

2 all the Real Raider Nation Fans, Fuck these fake ass niggaz. The shit is ours 4 the taking.

SO PRUP

« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2010, 06:39:18 PM »
I got some homies that are partial raider fans.  I cant stand that shit!  I think we can win 9 or 10 games this season looking at our schedule.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 08:33:27 PM by The Militants Turn, Startled!! »

theremedy360

« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2010, 06:51:50 PM »
I got some homes that are partials raider fans.  I cant stand that shit!  I think we can win 9 or 10 games this season looking at our schedule.

If McFadden and Campbell can stay healthy then I don't see why you can't. Even though Cable has said that Bruce is his guy I don't see how he could sit Campbell after your last two games...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2010, 07:12:56 PM »
I got some homes that are partials raider fans.  I cant stand that shit!  I think we can win 9 or 10 games this season looking at our schedule.

my pops raised me to be a Jets and Giants fan     and ill always stick with them.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2010, 07:46:40 PM »
Cham is a Giant-hater  (pun intended)

the Giants may have the best 1-2-3 wide reciever lineup in the league with Hakeem Nicks ,Steve Smith and Mario Manningham

Cotchery, Holmes & Edwards. 8)