Author Topic: World Premier: Bishop Lamont: The Shawshank Redemption/Angola 3 [Download Now]!!  (Read 3681 times)

TRG

Pretty nice tape! Right off the bat, i agree the mixing could be better and the songs would be a lil more enjoyable but this will do ..for now!

Dope beats, Seige, Focus, Loso, Scoop and Dre (yeh Dre lol) all did well. Tracks with Khalil were what i was anticipating, bit disappointed he didnt appear a couple times.

That Quik snippet was dope too, but man it was hard to listen to. Hope we get to hear the whole thing soon!

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I can't hate on free material, and you know Bishop always delivers with his street albums.
I'm a bit dissapointed tho, the tape is pretty inconsistent. Some tracks are incredible and others are a failure.
As always he has great producers behind him, some beats are a let down tho.
The tape has some great highlights so I'm enjoying them to the fullest.
Too bad some of these tracks are in bad quality.
Another thing is that you can see he tried something different, there are almost none rap features on this, that's unlikely for his tapes.

Favorite tracks after a first spin; Wanted Man, Rain, Home, Hollow Eyes, U Ain't Fresh, Land Of The Free, Change Is Gonna Come, The Preformation (when the final version drops and in CDQ :o))

No one is on the same level as Bishop when it comes to releasing street albums / mixtapes.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Can someone confirm if I Like Yo Fact, Bitch a comical take on southern tracks?
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Prof@ssor

Rebel (or anyone) could you upload the best version of Oh My God you have? So many versions have been released, myspace rips, better quality but tagged & low volume, better volume untagged but shorter, etc...shit is driving me nuts!! Please!!

• Muthafuckin' OG
Rebel (or anyone) could you upload the best version of Oh My God you have? So many versions have been released, myspace rips, better quality but tagged & low volume, better volume untagged but shorter, etc...shit is driving me nuts!! Please!!
from the bootleg confessional! it has Tags! but 320 kbps
17 Oh My God!!! (feat. Marsha Ambrosius).mp3 - 8.9 Mb

and how do you give +1 ?

Paul

Any more info on I dominate?
funkyfreshintheflesh

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
it's a techno track with dr.dre and him rapping
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

and how do you give +1 ?
you need to have at least 500 posts ;)

and how do you give +1 ?
no way that's marsha on the hook, it's someone else.
the voice is different
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 11:37:40 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

shu

bishop wants to sell  this street album on the market  8)  rebel please ask him he must rework the mixing and the mastering we need another result to appreciate quik beat for example  ;)

The solution for you bishop : Richard "Segal" Huredia, Mixing Engineer one of the best in california

« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 12:15:03 PM by shu »

• Muthafuckin' OG
^ word!

• Muthafuckin' OG

what is the song at the end of this video?
EDIT: its Hood Psalm off n*ger noize  8)

that interview is good aswell!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 01:31:10 PM by 2012 »

Prof@ssor

and how do you give +1 ?

thank you!!

bishop wants to sell  this street album on the market  8)  rebel please ask him he must rework the mixing and the mastering we need another result to appreciate quik beat for example  ;)

The solution for you bishop : Richard "Segal" Huredia, Mixing Engineer one of the best in california

indeed. I mean seriously, isn't it a pity to have beats produced by the greatest but release them in such shitty quality? doesn't Bishop himself realize that? Hell, I would even pay for a mastered version :(

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
Nickie Greer is on the hook of Oh My God

terence chill

i have the untagged version of Oh My God...they say it's produced by Dr dre but sounds like a Scott Storch production

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
i have the untagged version of Oh My God...they say it's produced by Dr dre but sounds like a Scott Storch production
Up it!