Author Topic: Im amazed at how 50 Cent has become loved and so popular just coz he signed....  (Read 1114 times)

platinumk777

^^^ The Pun diss track was called "My Turn" from his latest album

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"And to the 50 Cent rapper, very funny, get your nut off
Cause in real life, you don't know
I'll blow your motherfuckin head off" - Big Pun

"To that nigga 50 cent i'll murder u in 8 bars actually 7" - Ras

Others who have dissed 50 include...

RZA
Masta Killa
Raekwon
Ghostface Killah
U-God (I heard he Showed up at one of his shows and 50 wouldn't come out to perform)
LOL
« Last Edit: December 23, 2002, 11:05:06 AM by caTASHtrophe »

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
Also why isn't posts regarding 50cent put in the outbound forum, afterall he ain't west coast

Then y post this thread in the west coast connection forum.. Its turning into a discussion about an East Coast rapper, and you were the one that started it.

On the topic of 50.. I neva really heard his shit till he signed with Shady/Aftermarth but since he got exposed i have downloaded alot of his older shit and i think hes pretty tight. He needed exposure, any rapper who gets exposure is gonna gain fans, it doesnt matter who the exposure is with. thats how rappers make money.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2002, 12:30:13 PM by Gareefa »

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I guarantee that is 50 Cent was from anywhere in Cali some of you that say he ain't dope would do a 180.

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
I guarantee that is 50 Cent was from anywhere in Cali some of you that say he ain't dope would do a 180.

dpgc2002

I live in NYC and it's basically like this, people are tired of Jay-z and Nas bullshit so they look to 50 as the next big thing here...People in NY don't give a fuck that he signed with Dre and Eminem, they ain't that big here anyway...Personally I think 50 is an entertaining rapper, but skillwise he really ain't bringing anything lyrical to the game...

KURUPTION-81

A lot people like him now coz b4 he was just another  tight rapper a lot of people hadant heard of. He is now getting the publicity so more people r hearing him. He is good and thats y people like him. I first heard him a couple of years ago and its good that he is finally blowin up.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

KURUPTION-81

How can u say he is wack or has no skills

I came into rap humble, I don't give a fuck now
Serve anybody like niggas who hustle uptown
Coke price go up, cats is come down
The D's run in my crib, I'm nowhere to be found
The bitch who hustle for me, they dont even stash tracks
They keep it on em, right there in they ass crack
When I don't like a nigga, I don't pretend to
I'll have the paramedics wrap your fuckin head like a Hindu
Look, I ain't goin nowhere, so get used to me
OG's look at me and see what they used to be
I'm that nigga that sold coke, the nigga that sold dope
The nigga that shot Dice when he broke to So So
The thug, they pop shit
The thug that pop clips
The thug that went from three and a half to whole bricks
Nigga ain't in his right mind, goin against me
My picture's painted through words that make a blind man see

Now don't think I won't hit you cause I'm popular
I got a P-90 Reuger to pop at cha
Catch ya slippin' i'ma give you what I got for ya
My clip loaded wit' 16 shots for ya
Never had a hot gun on your waist and blarin' to shoot
Cause a nigga went and said the wrong shit to you?
Homie you ain't been through what I been through
You not like me and i'm not like you
I'm like a animal wit' it when I spit it it's crazy
Got semi-autos to put holes in niggaz tryina play me
One shot is not enough you need least a uzi to move me
After four bottles of Dom the kid start feelin' woozy
I write my life you write what you seen in gangsta movies
I'm gangsta to the core nigga you can't move me
I found my space at the top I got this rap shit locked
I never heard of you you heard of me I murder you
Spit shells through your convertible
Lowest you notice?
Rich or poor hollows still go through your door, this is raw
You scared of me you not prepared for me the kid is back
50 Cent... I know you like that
Yeah I know you like that

U cant say those verses aint tight.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Don Seer

personally... i prefer him over jay-z... by a long way.. but he aint no nas.

i aint sayin he wack... but i aint bumpin his shit.

GG G GGG GGGGG G  GGG UNIT!..

oops.... i can however see how that shit catches on ;)

The Watcher

cant see how anyone can say he's wack .. he's dope
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Jome

Yup.

half of the 50 haters r west coast fans pissed that no1 could give 2 shits about the west coast rap scene which is almost dead

Yup.

cant see how anyone can say he's wack .. he's dope

Yup.
Eastcoast-ppl knows the deal..

Trauma-san

I've been listenin' to even some MORE stuff of his tonight, and honestly; I don't know how anybody can think he's wack, or he's 'overrated'.  Have yall even HEARD THIS GUY? He's amazing.  I can't even say anything about him's overrated, his voice, his flow, he records constantly, he's creative... I just don't get what people don't like.  Have yall heard his track with Biggie Smalls?  It's Unbelievable... He matches Biggie line for line.  

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

Man,get the dick out of your ass.50 Cent fucking sucks,his flow and his lyrics are 100 % shit.And it dont matter where he is from,I would still think he sucks

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Bwuhahhahahah

ET phone home...

hahhahah

Funny pic Trauma

;D

S.G.V.

ill disagree with that...i plain out hate mad rappers...50 cent is one of those mad rappers...just goes out and disses people for no fuckin reason aside from tryin to get big...i dont care where theyre from...he could be from my city for all i cared...hed still be wack and overrated in my book...his rhyme structure is simple...
I've been listenin' to even some MORE stuff of his tonight, and honestly; I don't know how anybody can think he's wack, or he's 'overrated'.  Have yall even HEARD THIS GUY? He's amazing.  I can't even say anything about him's overrated, his voice, his flow, he records constantly, he's creative... I just don't get what people don't like.  Have yall heard his track with Biggie Smalls?  It's Unbelievable... He matches Biggie line for line.  
ive heard this guy since he hit the scene with d.dot on how to rob...his voice is that of mason betha...its the exact same flow...exact same tone...and callin people wanksta is creative?...lmao...so what if he records constantly...so does too short...whats ur point?...his fake track with biggie is nothin special either...like i said from the jump...if 50 cent is so good...then how come NOBODY gave him props like this til eminem gave him his seal?...i dont think i seen one person on here ever bring up his name until everyones favorite man signed him...and thats fuckin wack...i know for sure if he wouldve been signed by nas nobody would be on his nuts like this...hed just be another rapper...of if he was still underground people wouldnt even care about him...only cuz eminem signed him...thats why people ride nuts for him