Author Topic: Im amazed at how 50 Cent has become loved and so popular just coz he signed....  (Read 1117 times)

Jome

fu-cK tha leass koass, all they do iz take klassik West Koast shiet, fu-cK it up and make a video for it

Yeah, good example.
Ppl complaining about the East showing no love for the West, and this is a prime example on w-hY they don't.
Maybe you should try expanding your ho-rIzons a little?

S.G.V.

the fact that chino dissed pac made him famous. fact. if he never says pac's name in his rhyme, he never would have gotten the recognition of about 95% of people that heard of him. it made pac shout out his name in his most famous diss song ever. so therefore the fact that chino had one line about pac in a freestyle was the thing that made his name known to the masses. chino is definetly dope. but if your gonna hate on 50 for doin the same thing, and calling him a mad rapper, then you're calling chino a mad rapper. and you said you hate mad rappers. so if thats not being a hypocrite i don't know what is. and i'm not hell bent on anything. and i'm all for defending the underdog. but a lot of the justifications you have for defending him go against a lot of other things you say. let me say this-if you were like "i can't stand 50's flow, i think he sounds like mase, and his rhymes are too simple for me," then i couldn't argue with you, because thats your opinion. but when you say your reason for not liking him is because he's a mad rapper, well so is chino and benzino whom you openly admit you bump and think is real. so why is it different for 50?
i dont know what u think a mad rapper is...but to me a mad rapper who disses everyone...benzino kinda fits that description...chino doesnt...chino dissed pac...ONE PERSON...not the whole industry...to me E A Ski is a mad rapper...thats why im beginning to really dislike him...same with Yukmouth...thats what a mad rapper to me is...so maybe u should know MY definition of a mad rapper before u go callin me a hypocrite...and like i said I AM NOT A BENZINO FAN....GET THAT THROUGH UR HEAD...just cuz i bump a few of his jams doesnt make me his fan...i bump Air Force Onez by Nelly does that make me a nelly fan?....i bump Connected by Ja Rule...does that make me a ja fan?....cmon guy...stop tryin to find every little thing that u feel is wrong...and as for the whole Benzino being real...ur hell bent on that....u cant let it go...yall called him fake and i said he was real...tho his views are fuckin stupid...theyre his opinions...but as for his usual content(not considering diss records cuz he only has a few) hes rather real...he speaks on what he knows....street life and balling...so how is that fake?

jeromechickenbone

how to rob was meant as a joke. you think he has beef with everybody on that record? nope. but if that makes him a "mad rapper" in your book then thats you. and yes if you bump benzino and ja and nelly, then that makes you a fan of their music. if you bump it you obviously like it, (unless your just trying to be cool) so why do you get so paranoid when people say you are a fan of them? and i never said benzino was fake, so don't twist my words. you said he was "real" and i pointed out how hypocritical he was, sayin Em was stealing hip-hop, while the other owner of the source aka "the bible of hip hop" was white. he's a hypocrite. to me that goes against your statement that he is real. and i like how you say he's mostly real except when he does diss records, but those should not be counted because there has only been a few (4 actually). well earlier you stated pac wasn't real because in your eyes his beef with biggie was totally fake. and you had no problem saying pac wasn't real, so why does it count when pac does it, but not benzino?

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Man... Now yall callin 50 Cent's new fans dickryders cuz hes signed to Shady Records.. pathetic.

Yes Im startin to be a fan of 50 since he joined SHady Records because thats HOW he got my attention.. +, I feel that he's workin with a better production team... cuz we all know that Aftermath has one of the best production team right now.. Plus, I think 50 really fits in the team, thats what makes him even more interesting so sayin that we love him BECAUSE he joined ShaDy Records is wrong in my opinion

Peace

S.G.V.

how to rob was meant as a joke. you think he has beef with everybody on that record? nope. but if that makes him a "mad rapper" in your book then thats you. and yes if you bump benzino and ja and nelly, then that makes you a fan of their music. if you bump it you obviously like it, (unless your just trying to be cool) so why do you get so paranoid when people say you are a fan of them? and i never said benzino was fake, so don't twist my words. you said he was "real" and i pointed out how hypocritical he was, sayin Em was stealing hip-hop, while the other owner of the source aka "the bible of hip hop" was white. he's a hypocrite. to me that goes against your statement that he is real. and i like how you say he's mostly real except when he does diss records, but those should not be counted because there has only been a few (4 actually). well earlier you stated pac wasn't real because in your eyes his beef with biggie was totally fake. and you had no problem saying pac wasn't real, so why does it count when pac does it, but not benzino?
paranoid?...the fuck?...ur perception is shitty man...i bump one nelly song...it means im a fan of that ONE(1) song...if 1 song makes me a nelly fan then fuck it...i guess im a nelly fan according to u...im a benzino fan according to u too...oh well...as for benzino being real and pac fake...pac was fake for more reasons than his beef with biggie...his hood hopping makes him fake...to me that was the main reason...not to mention the whole tupac was a thug shit is funny to me...he was this teenager from the east coast on a political tip fresh out of an acting highschool livin in marin city who danced background and carried records for digital underground....yea thats real thugged out....but like i said benzinos beef is just makin him seem like an idiot as a person...i dont think u seem to understand...i know benzino is a dumbass for his wacked out views with em stealin the culture...I AM NOT DENYING THAT...it only takes away from his credibility as a person...hes just being ignorant..but to that doesnt make him a fake...now if he was sayin shit like "i fuckin hate white people i never was friends with a white man...etc" then hed be fake cuz his best buddy is white...but as of yet I havent heard that....

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
and the topic line of this post is still the truth...
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

obie_trice

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
better production team? yea true but 50 used to be with tone and poke(trackmasters)they aint no pushovers.the fact is 50 is an average mc with street cred that simple he's average lyrically.Dre gettin on mtv sayin how 50's shit is gonna compare with shit like illmatic is bs he's just tryin to make a prophecy by puttin it out there knowin certain fools gonna hear it and take it to heart ali vegas is the future

Trauma-san

Man... Now yall callin 50 Cent's new fans dickryders cuz hes signed to Shady Records.. pathetic.

Yes Im startin to be a fan of 50 since he joined SHady Records because thats HOW he got my attention.. +, I feel that he's workin with a better production team... cuz we all know that Aftermath has one of the best production team right now.. Plus, I think 50 really fits in the team, thats what makes him even more interesting so sayin that we love him BECAUSE he joined ShaDy Records is wrong in my opinion

Peace

don't you understand? According to some people, we should only like artists who 'keep it real' (i.e., never make any money in their entire life).  We should only listen to people who nobody else listens to, only listen to 'underground' music of each and every tom dick and harry that has a soundblaster.  If somebody gets signed by a major label, we are automatically expected to hate them at all costs; they should have stayed unheard of (but we've heard of them) and should never be allowed the pleasure of having any kind of widespread fame or success, much less financial security.  As soon as someone like 50 signs with a major label, we should immediately label them a sellout, never give any of their music a chance, and withdraw to some newer artist nobody's ever heard of.  Also, whenever someone mentions 50, we should talk about how much better he was before he went major, and talk about how many years we've been 'down' with him.  Because that's something to brag about; life is all about being dickriders when they're underground, but not when they blow up.  

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

don't you understand? According to some people, we should only like artists who 'keep it real' (i.e., never make any money in their entire life).  We should only listen to people who nobody else listens to, only listen to 'underground' music of each and every tom dick and harry that has a soundblaster.  If somebody gets signed by a major label, we are automatically expected to hate them at all costs; they should have stayed unheard of (but we've heard of them) and should never be allowed the pleasure of having any kind of widespread fame or success, much less financial security.  As soon as someone like 50 signs with a major label, we should immediately label them a sellout, never give any of their music a chance, and withdraw to some newer artist nobody's ever heard of.  Also, whenever someone mentions 50, we should talk about how much better he was before he went major, and talk about how many years we've been 'down' with him.  Because that's something to brag about; life is all about being dickriders when they're underground, but not when they blow up.  

Looool thats the fuckin truth and not only for 50 Cent