Author Topic: DUBCNN:Snoop Dogg "Doggystyle 2" Paused - "Doggumentary Music" Coming March 2011  (Read 898 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/cgi-bin/coranto/viewnews.cgi?id=EklAukZEAZepfnpyfY

"Doggystyle 2" Paused - "Doggumentary Music" Coming March - By : Rud - November 10, 2010

Back in September Snoop Dogg dared fans to dream with the mention of a new album under the long expected titled "Doggystyle 2" [see Snoop Dogg Announces New Solo LP - Doggystyle 2?].

That was swiftly followed at the end of last month with a brand new Snoop Dogg single New Year's Eve featuring Marty James and produced by Scoop DeVille that was said to be from the album.

Today news has been released from Priority Records/EMI that Snoop will release an album in March 2011 - but not "Doggystyle 2."

His 11th studio album is to be titled "Doggumentary Music" with the idea being that Snoop will "doggument" the recording process online via his social networking platforms and go live on Ustream at particular moments up until the album is released.

These live sessions will give fans a peek into the making of the album from studio sessions, exclusive tracks from the album or interviews with key producers giving an insight into the making of the album.

"I have been in the game for so long and still have the same passion I did when I first started. I want my fans to ride with me on this one and know that I am so focused on bringing good music to them. It’s called Doggumentary Music because this is my life and I want to share my music, and my process of making it, with the fans," explains Snoop Dogg.

Stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest on Snoop Dogg and "Doggumentary Music."

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
props!!..looking forward to this..
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

kuruptDPG

dope idea...hopfully he'll get good guests to see

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Nice I like the concept.
He better get crackin' on it before someone else does it First, Second, Third...ect
(By the time he starts on it)

BANE

• 'G'
  • Deshi, Deshi, Basara, Basara! Deshi, Deshi, Basara
this smells like a WEAK ASS excuse for all the lame-o tracks he's been making/playing on ustream that folks are saying isnt "doggystyle 2" material & the dogg knew he can't cut records like he used to. now u look like a dumbass snoop for running your mouth... Detox all over again... im not surprised i expected this...

Muhfukka

thats good hes not calling it doggystyle 2 but i probably wont want to watch him make a bunch of shitty songs

BiggBoogaBiff

ima watch, fucc wat yall talkin about.  we can all agree Snoop isn't as fresh on the ears as he used to be but that doesn't mean we gotta sit up here and run smear campaigns on dude 4 him doin' him.  fucc that, i'ma fan 4 life and there's nothing Snoopy can do 2 fade that.  i bet deep down inside Snoop Dogg is still yall favorite rapper.  Some people have taken this "internet free speech" shit a little overboard.

Muhfukka

ima watch, fucc wat yall talkin about.  we can all agree Snoop isn't as fresh on the ears as he used to be but that doesn't mean we gotta sit up here and run smear campaigns on dude 4 him doin' him.  fucc that, i'ma fan 4 life and there's nothing Snoopy can do 2 fade that.  i bet deep down inside Snoop Dogg is still yall favorite rapper.  Some people have taken this "internet free speech" shit a little overboard.
yeah but youre a fuckin loser who makes fake tracklists

BiggBoogaBiff

And u luv em too

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Snoop Doggy Dogg does it again... going to make an album like never been made before....with cameras documenting it....

just please dont spell your name in any songs.....one request

and another....speak on interesting topics....instead of just how you chlll at the club with your weed and drank....

and another.....dont let kurupt and Daz on there .......they've fallen off hard...

"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

doggfather

I hope doggystlyle 2 not just paused, but deleted 4ever.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Lunatic

Detox all over again... im not surprised i expected this...
LOL how is this Detox "all over again?" Snoop is actually going to drop this album. That is without a doubt.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
good that he changed the title.. as far as music - doubt this shit gonna be something i enjoy

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
well the music could still be used.

doggfather

well the music could still be used.

i'm afraid of that too... :-\
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ