Author Topic: Infinite African Westcoastin' Travel Blog 2010  (Read 5738 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: Infinite African Westcoastin' Travel Blog 2010
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2011, 05:14:51 PM »
Good to see you going out there and tryna find yourself and learn about different cultures and shit from what you've been raised into infinite. Travelling, meeting people from other cultures of life is an amazing experience and is something you should always grow from. I've done a lot of travelling myself and you learn more from that than you will ever do from just sitting and chillin in your own hood and just watching television all day.

Can be crazy fun too depending on what sort of reason y'all looking to travel!  ;D

As for the comments in this thread, i wouldnt bother too much with the dumb comments left by some of the inbreds, keep posting, sounds like you had a top time, props.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2011, 01:58:09 PM »
Looks like a really cool trip.

yeah homie, and I got to come back just in time to watch our Chiefs self-destruct against the Ravens in the second half of their playoff game.  That's how bad the Chiefs get when Jamal Charles is "banged up" and there were rumors that Haley and Wiess (your guy) relationship had soured a couple weeks prior.

I can't even blame the strategy or play calling. This was a case of losing momentum and losing focus. Had Charles not fumbled, they were driving very well and had they gone up 14-3 they would have wrapped up the game. What we saw was the difference between Belicheck and Haley. As great a strategic coach as Bill is, he's also a genius skills coach and keeps guys around like this. Parcells too may have changed this game. The Cheifs just lost momentum and lost the game. Too bad, because things are only looking worse now. Haley simply isn't head coach material, and I think it'll show even more next year. But as long as Romeo is there you guys have a chance. Although I would love to snag him for Buffalo, with a re new 3-4 that needs major work.

That tackle and fumble was the play of the game.  Before that, Jamal Charles was about to go off and have a huge day.  After he got banged up on the play and fumbled, he was never quite the same after that, and you really saw how horrible the Chiefs would be without Jamal Charles.  It looked like the Chiefs team in 09' when Larry Johnson was still the starting running back, and Haley was playing mind games with Charles and had him listed as the 3rd and sometimes even 4th string running back, behind the likes of no-names like Kolby Smith and Dontrelle Savage playing ahead of him
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2011, 01:59:06 PM »
Good to see you going out there and tryna find yourself and learn about different cultures and shit from what you've been raised into infinite. Travelling, meeting people from other cultures of life is an amazing experience and is something you should always grow from. I've done a lot of travelling myself and you learn more from that than you will ever do from just sitting and chillin in your own hood and just watching television all day.

Can be crazy fun too depending on what sort of reason y'all looking to travel!  ;D

As for the comments in this thread, i wouldnt bother too much with the dumb comments left by some of the inbreds, keep posting, sounds like you had a top time, props.

thanks for the kind words, good lookin out
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2011, 05:09:59 PM »

Is that nigga wearin' Iversons??

LMAO.

Good for you homie! Must be an amazing experience!

If I was to ever travel, I would love to go to the Holy Lands..... wit Rapsodie. :laugh:

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2011, 10:19:03 AM »

If I was to ever travel, I would love to go to the Holy Lands.....

I just wanna go see some culture that is different than here. Asia, Africa, South America (maybe). Europe seems kinda boring to me for some reason. I feel like I will just see a McDonalds and a Starbucks on every corner or somethin.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2011, 11:23:23 AM »
lmao that's sad if this is the most pertinent thread you have to offer to ToT. All I see are posts about football and where people want to go on vacation  :D

Muhfukka

« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2011, 11:25:16 AM »
im still laughing at food tasting aand being more nutritious when a bunch of people eat it off the dirt with their bare hands

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2011, 04:07:47 PM »

If I was to ever travel, I would love to go to the Holy Lands.....

I just wanna go see some culture that is different than here. Asia, Africa, South America (maybe). Europe seems kinda boring to me for some reason. I feel like I will just see a McDonalds and a Starbucks on every corner or somethin.

I agree a hundred.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2011, 07:31:41 PM »
Since when do vacation photos belong in ToT? Mod please.

When they expose people to a more worldly view and allow for discussion about worldly topics, and are more important to todays world than Nazi's in space.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2011, 08:13:25 PM »
 :laugh:

Sikotic™

« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2011, 02:25:51 AM »
LOL @ Nazis in space.

That title does hook me in, I'm not gonna lie  :laugh:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2011, 02:50:11 AM »
Since when do vacation photos belong in ToT? Mod please.

When they expose people to a more worldly view and allow for discussion about worldly topics, and are more important to todays world than Nazi's in space.

I've yet to see any serious discussion other than "I'd like to visit [insert place]" and discussion about football. This obvious belongs in the G Spot.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2011, 04:52:35 PM »
^ He just mad he wasn't invited. :(

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2011, 04:56:15 PM »

Think so... too bad I can't do a ban from a thread, that way opening this thread would bother him no more. You know, this thread bothers him so much he just has to open it up and reply and say nonsense. Sad...  :-\

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2011, 11:45:01 PM »

Think so... too bad I can't do a ban from a thread, that way opening this thread would bother him no more. You know, this thread bothers him so much he just has to open it up and reply and say nonsense. Sad...  :-\

And you're a mod  :D

No wonder dubcc is dead