Author Topic: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio  (Read 35797 times)

Matty

Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #285 on: November 16, 2010, 02:53:28 PM »
And yall keep acting like Dre is making this the first real single for Detox. It leaked early, it got a good reaction, so they're gonna push it. It's a street/promo single that will likely end up on the album (Dre says it will).

yup. i wish dre would just finish an actual track and put it out 100% complete though. all these unfinished leaks are kinda annoying and he took the time to state several times that this is not reflective of the album's sound or content. if that's really the case perhaps it shouldn't even be on there.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #286 on: November 16, 2010, 02:59:40 PM »
And yall keep acting like Dre is making this the first real single for Detox. It leaked early, it got a good reaction, so they're gonna push it. It's a street/promo single that will likely end up on the album (Dre says it will).

yup. i wish dre would just finish an actual track and put it out 100% complete though. all these unfinished leaks are kinda annoying and he took the time to state several times that this is not reflective of the album's sound or content. if that's really the case perhaps it shouldn't even be on there.

Yea, Dre is like full of shit when it comes to that.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

EnzoUK

« Reply #287 on: November 16, 2010, 03:06:59 PM »
Got the official single + instrumental over here -

http://youraudiofix.com/2010/11/16/exclusive-dr-dre-feat-snoop-dogg-akon-kush/

Instrumental of it is insane

i sent it to Crooked I on twitter  8)
Twitter: @EnzoUK

Defacto

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #288 on: November 16, 2010, 03:16:00 PM »
i sent it to Crooked I on twitter  8)

Bet he's going in... 8)

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #289 on: November 16, 2010, 03:16:34 PM »

They did officially put it out everywhere today though, it was just posted, dirty/finished here:

http://youraudiofix.com/2010/11/16/exclusive-dr-dre-feat-snoop-dogg-akon-kush/

So ya, there it is, just wish it was more than 128kbps, but cant complain. All links should be updated with thisfinal version.

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #290 on: November 16, 2010, 03:25:26 PM »
Banger!!!!!!! I could imagine Nate in place of AKON and this song would be MASSSSSSIVE.
8)
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Al Bundy

« Reply #291 on: November 16, 2010, 03:37:48 PM »
wow the hype over this song is rediculous. the song isn't even that great  :laugh:

TRG

« Reply #292 on: November 16, 2010, 03:42:43 PM »
320 rip Octo?  ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #293 on: November 16, 2010, 03:43:09 PM »
Is it true that the EU has declared November 16, 2010 a multi-national holiday because of this recent Detox development?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #294 on: November 16, 2010, 04:02:19 PM »
imo i think kush will b the first track....then the rest of the album will b detoxing. good track dre if you reading this. also....are the drums live or off the mpc3000 i wonder?
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

Paul

« Reply #295 on: November 16, 2010, 04:07:45 PM »
Holy shit that instrumental is ridiculous
funkyfreshintheflesh

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #296 on: November 16, 2010, 04:08:29 PM »
wow the hype over this song is rediculous. the song isn't even that great  :laugh:

Im thinking it goes 25 pages.. lol

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #297 on: November 16, 2010, 04:17:05 PM »
Is it true that the EU has declared November 16, 2010 a multi-national holiday because of this recent Detox development?

Almost certainly, yes.

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #298 on: November 16, 2010, 04:37:43 PM »
after the first listen i thinks it's alright, but i can see it growing on me for sure.
shame akons annoying voice is on there, but really i think 99% of us expected him to make an appearance on detox as nate is unable too

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #299 on: November 16, 2010, 04:39:17 PM »
Radio rip makes it sound better, still too noisy for my taste and not sold on the arrangement.  Good song, but flawed.  I'll wait for a more "representative" track to leak and hope for a musical direction more to my liking  :)
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.