Author Topic: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio  (Read 35759 times)

Okka

Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #735 on: December 07, 2010, 04:20:32 AM »
Not that bad, it's a cool song. What other tracks has leaked except this and "Under Pressure"? Did the CDQ of "Under Pressure" ever leak?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #736 on: December 07, 2010, 04:34:30 AM »
Not that bad, it's a cool song. What other tracks has leaked except this and "Under Pressure"? Did the CDQ of "Under Pressure" ever leak?

Under Pressure CDQ never leaked, some Eminem ft Dre - Alex Da Kid produced track leaked called " I need a Doctor" ,Da Kid claims its from Detox.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

dnjp4life

« Reply #737 on: December 07, 2010, 04:51:33 AM »
theyre about to play it on radio 1, here in the u.k at 11:55am   :laugh:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/bbc_radio_one

Cool.  Good to see that the track is about to enter rotation on our national radio station.  I'm really looking forward to the video dropping now, hopefully the track will get more popular then  8)

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #738 on: December 07, 2010, 05:22:24 AM »
Any news about the video?

IrishBoneThug

• Lil Geezy
Dr. Dre – Kush f. Snoop Dogg & Akon (Video Still)
« Reply #739 on: December 07, 2010, 11:53:44 AM »

Every day we seem to get more confirmation that Detox is actually coming. And with that said, here goes a still shot from the upcoming video for Kush.

http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2010/12/07/dr-dre-kush-f-snoop-dogg-akon-video-still/

Matty

« Reply #740 on: December 07, 2010, 02:27:03 PM »
btw anyone whose listening to a mp3 version of this is completely missing the sonics of the drums in particular. the itunes m4a sounds a LOT better.

dameons

« Reply #741 on: December 07, 2010, 02:32:18 PM »
Nahh..no new news here..We already  know the video exists..let's get a tracklisting....

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #742 on: December 07, 2010, 02:53:20 PM »

oh Dre looks like my dick lol

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #743 on: December 07, 2010, 03:19:22 PM »

oh Dre looks like my dick lol

the fuck?
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #744 on: December 07, 2010, 04:27:25 PM »
not what I expected from Dre's comeback single. First off Akon is underwhelming on it and so is the guy imitating Nate, on the other hand Snoop flows well on this and the Will I Am line is comical. The beat is the best part of the track, it really knocks. Dre said himself not to expect these type of tracks on Detox that it got a good response from the leak and he decided to put it out anyway. I am looking forward to the tracks he has coming now that Detox seems like a reality 8)

Stan

« Reply #745 on: December 07, 2010, 09:33:28 PM »
The beat is the best part of the track, it really knocks.

Yea I don't get the people who say this beat is not good.  I think it is amazing.  You gotta get the real version, like the m4a dude was talking about above.  If you get anything lower you start to lose out on the low frequencies (drums and bass) which takes away from the song.

I put it on in the car full blast and those drums were crazy.  Amazing club shit, I can't wait to hear it in one.  Dope dope beat, how can you not like it?  Sure the content is unoriginal and nothing fresh but the beat is insane. 

Jay_J

« Reply #746 on: December 07, 2010, 11:27:04 PM »
The beat is the best part of the track, it really knocks.

Yea I don't get the people who say this beat is not good.  I think it is amazing.  You gotta get the real version, like the m4a dude was talking about above.  If you get anything lower you start to lose out on the low frequencies (drums and bass) which takes away from the song.

I put it on in the car full blast and those drums were crazy.  Amazing club shit, I can't wait to hear it in one.  Dope dope beat, how can you not like it?  Sure the content is unoriginal and nothing fresh but the beat is insane. 

The Beat is good... But were you expecting only good? Be honest, you were waiting for a shit like this? I am one of those people who is not happy with the first single of detox. Because it is not a classic. If you are a legend and doing a new album after 11 years, you have to come back with another classic which can make the same impact with Nuthing But A G Thang or Still D.R.E.

Okka

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #749 on: December 08, 2010, 01:09:18 AM »
not what I expected from Dre's comeback single. First off Akon is underwhelming on it and so is the guy imitating Nate, on the other hand Snoop flows well on this and the Will I Am line is comical. The beat is the best part of the track, it really knocks. Dre said himself not to expect these type of tracks on Detox that it got a good response from the leak and he decided to put it out anyway. I am looking forward to the tracks he has coming now that Detox seems like a reality 8)
are you the same poster that left the forum a while ago?

if so, welcome back man 8)