Author Topic: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio  (Read 35798 times)

HighEyeCue

Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #825 on: December 12, 2010, 06:40:59 PM »
Dre mixed the track and had some input in it since his name is in the writing credits

2paclbc

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • LBC
Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #826 on: December 12, 2010, 07:59:59 PM »
fire

Hittman2001

« Reply #827 on: December 12, 2010, 09:43:39 PM »
So.....i wonder if dre did any producing on this album....????  I remember reading a long time ago, something about the original version of detox not being produced by him....just rapping on it.

Matty

« Reply #828 on: December 12, 2010, 10:15:07 PM »
So I check Chocolate's (Of Chocolate and DJ Silk) twitter quite often cause dude always giving away bits and pieces of info... check this out : http://twitter.com/mistachoc
It seems to be that he is working on another , official (?), remix to Kush... ke kept talking about it on twitter for the past 2 weeks. Also, here's more proof that these dudes are really working full time on this project...

''What it do ya unc had to add u to my following list, ya cuzzin n tha booth workin on his joint 4 his short movie/video supa crazy..
about 19 hours ago via txt''

''U kno we been here all nite, u heard the unofficial leak wit ya cuzzin Slim The Mobster crazy.''

''Go to youtube..Juss put n kush remix feat Slim the mobster.''

''Mic hit me n an hour, still recordin Slim..
about 19 hours ago via txt''

''Ah Haji u gotta hear the newest shyt that me n Silk got wit did tha day of Kush video "crazy" ''

''Its tha 2nd to last song on Detox....''

''Its a huge year coming up fam so put ya seat belt on lol..''

So He said that he has the 2nd to last song on the album, so who knows, maybe the just need one more track and the album gon be done !  ;D

What do you think ? Matty, holla @ me !

yo! its probably already completed by now? maybe like 10 different versions through the last 5 years? ;D

haha nah who knows, but i think its past the point of no return now. but dre will definitely have to come a lot harder than kush :P

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #829 on: December 13, 2010, 12:39:06 AM »
Produced by DJ Khalil???... WTF?!?! Where's Dre?!?!?!? The best producer in hip hop is letting other producers produce his tracks now?!?!?
What the hell is going on with Dre these days??? He has no inspiration to produce some bangin music himself anymore???
Dre has had other people doing his beat making since he signed on Death Row. This is nothing new.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #830 on: December 13, 2010, 12:49:25 AM »
^^^ Damn didn't know they still pressed singles like that! Interesting that sole credit for production is DJ Khalil, mixed by Dr. Dre. So if "I Need A Doctor" is on there as well thats 2 Detox tracks both not produced by Dre? Shit's kinda gay

Im hoping i can grab a copy down here in Aus. I'd pay for this single.

It seems there are gonna be A LOT of names on Detox just like there were on 2001. I mean this track alone has Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Akon, DJ Khalil, Danny Keyz, Sly, Slim The Mobster, Kobe & Blackthoven.

Haha you gonna have to beat me to the store first homie, dunno when the last time i saw a single in a shop though

David Gutterman

« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 01:24:13 AM by David Gutterman »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #832 on: December 13, 2010, 05:44:44 AM »
Here's another "official " tracklist floating around ..Saw this one at Boxden ..

1) The Intervention ( intro )

2) Kush ( feat Snoop Dogg , Akon, Sly )

3) Compton wayz ( feat Game , Kendrick Lamar )

4) Next Chapter

5) Time Flies (feat  Ice Cube , Xzibit )

6) Bad Dreams

7) Trials and Tribulations ( feat La Roux and Nas )

8 ) The End Nears ( feat 50 cent and Eminem )

9) Celebrate You ( feat Beyonce )

10 ) I Need A Doctor (  feat Eminem , Skylay Gray )

11 ) Keep Your Distance ( feat Slimm Tha Mobsta, Lil Kim )

12 ) The Last Step ( feat Snoop Dogg )

13 ) Outro ( Exit )

Bonus Track

Under Pressure ( Feat Jay Z )

Bullshit..

and I still dont believe I Need a Doctor is for Detox.. no way.,.

just my 2 cents, I think I Need A Doctor will be the 2nd single. Not because Alex the Kid said it but I think this would be the type of single that would blow up to the masses and sell albums. This is a business and that track is like "Love the way you lie" part 2, similar to how it helped Eminem sell over 3 million so far.

btw I am not a big fan of the song. In a perfect world Detox would be an album strictly for the fans who have waited this long but we don't live in a perfect world.
seems very possible  :bomb:
too bad that dre lost his confidence

Produced by DJ Khalil???... WTF?!?! Where's Dre?!?!?!? The best producer in hip hop is letting other producers produce his tracks now?!?!?
What the hell is going on with Dre these days??? He has no inspiration to produce some bangin music himself anymore???
Dre has had other people doing his beat making since he signed on Death Row. This is nothing new.
beatmaking is not the same as producing.
this is the first time that Dre isn't listed as the main producer for his first single

slim the monster?  ;D hahaha
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 05:54:08 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #834 on: December 13, 2010, 06:27:25 AM »
so, do you guys think osama is listening to it in his cave?

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #835 on: December 13, 2010, 06:39:17 AM »

what DETOX?? oh fo sho!! lol! :laugh: :D

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #836 on: December 13, 2010, 06:50:52 AM »

beats by osama coming soon :laugh:

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #837 on: December 13, 2010, 07:11:57 AM »

LOL for sure... but y'all gotta look out for those Beats by Suge.  8)

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #838 on: December 13, 2010, 07:50:51 AM »

nice 1, classic hommie!

SUGE BEATS HEAD-PHONES coming soon to a BLACK-MARKET retailer near-u :laugh: :D :P

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #839 on: December 13, 2010, 08:27:41 AM »

haha, sugar bear style