Author Topic: TI- No Mercy (Discussion Thread)  (Read 2319 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: TI- No Mercy (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2010, 05:12:36 PM »
Tracks 1-7 are dope
8 is ok
9 is dope
10-13 are garbage
track 14 is crazy

the latter part of the album lets it down, only the last track is quality. The first part fo the album is dope though.
8-13 is all fire as well !!!!!! lyrically tip is spittin. and the production is fresh. you got that introspective reflective shit on here, some gangsta shit, shit for the hoes and that str.8 ballin shit on one album. this is a step or 3 above paper trail. let the album soak in.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2010, 05:13:18 PM »
Tracks 1-7 are dope
8 is ok
9 is dope
10-13 are garbage
track 14 is crazy

the latter part of the album lets it down, only the last track is quality. The first part fo the album is dope though.
Pretty on point
no sir.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2010, 05:39:04 PM »
this album is kinda horrible, much worse than paper trail.
this is heat.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2010, 05:41:45 PM »
damn, this shit is worse then Paper Trash
better than that malice in wonderland bullshit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2010, 05:54:30 PM »
damn, this shit is worse then Paper Trash
better than that malice in wonderland bullshit.

That's about all I can agree with lol.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2010, 06:03:48 PM »
In saying it is his worst album for me, does not mean I think he has a horrible catalog. Even compared to his first album, this is weaker that's all. A few bangers to be had though.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2010, 01:22:27 AM »
Really average after first listen, this is on some mixtape shit. Only few songs are maybe album worthy.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2010, 05:42:51 AM »
Really average after first listen, this is on some mixtape shit. Only few songs are maybe album worthy.

and fuck a mixtape was so good.... fuck t.i. his last great album was king. hes gonna have to put out a worthwhile product to keep me checking his albums

Portugoal

« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2010, 05:47:00 AM »
track 14 is crazy

Apart from T.I.'s parts I would agree.

Lunatic

« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2010, 10:53:23 AM »
track 14 is crazy

Apart from T.I.'s parts I would agree.
Lol this proves U just don't like T.I. no matter what. His lyrics and everything were perfect.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2010, 01:38:10 PM »
LOL @ the comments. this album is t.i. at his best. the lyricism was great and the production was top notch. leftovers or mixtape tracks ???? fuck a mixtape was better than most albums out this year and last year and those were throwaways(all quality shit still !!!!!). although all his albums are personal ,this one is his most introspective,diverse, personal album to date. i don't know maybe because the ''pop'' songs on this album compliment it in my opinion. i respect y'all opinion if you ain't diggin' it. to me it's his best one yet and i got all of them.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2010, 02:09:14 PM »
LOL @ the comments. this album is t.i. at his best. the lyricism was great and the production was top notch. leftovers or mixtape tracks ???? fuck a mixtape was better than most albums out this year and last year and those were throwaways(all quality shit still !!!!!). although all his albums are personal ,this one is his most introspective,diverse, personal album to date. i don't know maybe because the ''pop'' songs on this album compliment it in my opinion. i respect y'all opinion if you ain't diggin' it. to me it's his best one yet and i got all of them.

well to us it's not lol. But I respect your viewpoint.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2010, 01:40:34 PM »
this is a classic album. from the king. every song is enjoyable and still in rotation. tip put his album together from beginning to end and shot vids as well. this album is better than a lot of albums.

EnzoUK

« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2010, 03:36:32 PM »
this is a classic album. from the king. every song is enjoyable and still in rotation. tip put his album together from beginning to end and shot vids as well. this album is better than a lot of albums.

LOL, also this is easily TI's worst album
Twitter: @EnzoUK

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2010, 03:42:29 PM »

LOL, also this is easily TI's worst album
this shit is fire. tip has one of the best catalogs in hip hop. this album is his life after death.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 03:55:14 PM by Classic Material »