Author Topic: NFL power rankings (going into week 14)  (Read 770 times)

OG Hack Wilson

NFL power rankings (going into week 14)
« on: December 05, 2010, 09:46:35 PM »
1-Patriots
2-Falcons
3-Steelers  (could argue them being 2nd due to beating Atlanta but I'll keep them at 3)
4-Ravens
5-Bears
6-Eagles
7-Giants
8-Saints
9-Packers
10-Chargers

Jets have been shut out at home and beat on the road 45-3 this year.  what the fuck.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 09:04:25 PM by Carlton Banks »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Elano

Re: NFL power rankings (going into week 14)
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 02:01:38 AM »
 :loser: :camp: :psych: :nahnah:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 06:15:14 AM »
Jets need a big win tonight. 8)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 07:49:53 AM »
i still dont hold the falcons that high, however, they gonna prob finish 1st and murder shit at home, id rather NO finish first (and play in NO over in atl). steelers are better and so are the ravens, ugh, im still pissed the ravens lost, they had that game, but damn, the afc playoffs are gonna be so dope this year, i STILL can't get a read on my eagles, and they gonna play a not easy game in dallas next week, and then IN new york, that division is gonna go down to the wire.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 11:19:07 AM »
i still dont hold the falcons that high, however, they gonna prob finish 1st and murder shit at home, id rather NO finish first (and play in NO over in atl). steelers are better and so are the ravens, ugh, im still pissed the ravens lost, they had that game, but damn, the afc playoffs are gonna be so dope this year, i STILL can't get a read on my eagles, and they gonna play a not easy game in dallas next week, and then IN new york, that division is gonna go down to the wire.

I don't even know why they chose a pass play on that fumble. Just run, run it, run it and leave it to your defense to win the game. Idiots.

Still no love for the Cheifs after the Chargers got blown out at home against Oakland? If the Cheifs win next week and they're still not on your list I'll lose all respect for it. And fuck the Saints. They'll be out of the picture soon enough. I say the NFC North and East get the wildcards. Look for the Rams to make a statement this coming week and bring a little fear to the incoming wildcard team. If it's the Giants, Spagunolo is gonna eat em up. Of course don't just assume the Giants don't win the east. A lot can still happen in that division. Especially with a nothing to lose Cowboys playing the Eagles twice and Philly having to go to NY. They lose those 3 and NYG has a real shot at the Division. Then Philly will have to travel to St Louis and if Spagnuolo knew how to shut down the 07 Pats he can shut down the Eagles.

I can't see the Colts getting to 10-6, and they'll need to to get in. 9-7 might win that division but it'll be the 9-7 Jags. Indy has ro win Thursday and hope Oakland can get another upset, because if that happens and Indy beats Jack the next week. If both don't happen then forget it, because I can't see Washington winning in Jacksonville, but I can see Jacksonville losing in Houston. Of course Peyton will have his work cut out for him going to Oakland. Wayne is gonna get shut out by Asomugha (if healthy). He better hope Collie is ready for that game. It's a hell of a team when you're praying the likes of Austin Collie is healthy.

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 12:05:53 PM »
If Falcons win the NFC I can't see them losing at home

I can't wait for the AFC playoffs but I can't believe it may likely include Jax & KC  :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 12:44:50 PM »
If Falcons win the NFC I can't see them losing at home

I can't wait for the AFC playoffs but I can't believe it may likely include Jax & KC  :-\

Does it really matter who wins the North? Unless every Colt comes back on fire they might win a home game, and Jacksonville is gonna die in the first playoff game. KC is a smash-mouth team, and those teams always have a chance, but the North is dead in week 1 come January. There is no team I can see making the wildcard that will lose to Jacksonville. I'd bet the house on that.

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2010, 06:45:07 PM »
1. Patriots
2. Falcons
3. Steelers
4. Jets
5. Bears
6. Ravens
7. Saints
8. Eagles
9. Packers
10. Giants
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2010, 06:58:44 PM »
How embarrassing. :-X

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2010, 08:00:05 PM »

It's that fucking o-line. They're looking like they did in 07. If anyone thinks that switching QBs tonight would have changed this game at all they're joking. I love the Pats and I love Bill for knowing how to build a team. I just fucking hate that glory hog princess bitch. I hope he gets injured tonight and the Pats win it all with out him.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2010, 08:15:44 PM »

It's that fucking o-line. They're looking like they did in 07. If anyone thinks that switching QBs tonight would have changed this game at all they're joking. I love the Pats and I love Bill for knowing how to build a team. I just fucking hate that glory hog princess bitch. I hope he gets injured tonight and the Pats win it all with out him.

He's unreal, that guy.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2010, 08:39:31 PM »

He's unreal, that guy.

You need to worry more about you're stupid team showing up when it counts and less about that Joe Namath recreation.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2010, 09:02:57 PM »
going to do a huge overhaul on my power rankings     Smh @ the jets tonight
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2010, 05:41:41 AM »
going to do a huge overhaul on my power rankings     Smh @ the jets tonight

And they just help get those assholes homefield and a bye. It's going to be a fucking trial win in NE in January. Chicago better win next week because the Pack will have it tough the next week. I'm still holding out for my Bills to play spoiler and in week 17 the Dolphins will have nothing to lose.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2010, 08:44:34 AM »

He's unreal, that guy.

You need to worry more about you're stupid team showing up when it counts and less about that Joe Namath recreation.

We need a Jim Leonard replacement.

The offense is a joke. Statisitcally, the Pats suck on D.