Author Topic: NFL power rankings (going into week 14)  (Read 769 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: NFL power rankings (going into week 14)
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2010, 09:53:51 AM »
How embarrassing. :-X

It's that fucking o-line. They're looking like they did in 07. If anyone thinks that switching QBs tonight would have changed this game at all they're joking. I love the Pats and I love Bill for knowing how to build a team. I just fucking hate that glory hog princess bitch. I hope he gets injured tonight and the Pats win it all with out him.

He's unreal, that guy.

You need to worry more about you're stupid team showing up when it counts and less about that Joe Namath recreation.

We need a Jim Leonard replacement.

The offense is a joke. Statisitcally, the Pats suck on D.

Statistic, shmatistic, that defense is looking sharpe when it counts and getting better with each game. As long as they have those complicated schemes they'll always be able to turn the ball over. 3 Defensive TDs, 7 fumbles recovered, 18 INTs and 21 sacks. They let up points but they help create a whole bunch with INTs and 3 and outs for short fields.

And that idiot that replaced Leonard just had to play the ball. Even if he didn't get the pick, there was no reason to run into the TE. It was inept. The type of inept you almost never see on a Bellickeck team.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2010, 09:57:46 AM »
^It was beyond just that one play. Jim Leonard basically controls that defense after Rex calls what they are running. He gives the signals; we need him for that more than we need him for skill.

Although, he is better & such a solid safety to have out there.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2010, 10:45:29 AM »
1. Pats
2. Steelers
3. Falcons  
4. Ravens
5. Eagles
6. Saints
7. Giants
8. Packers
9. Jets
10. Bears

I really think the Packers are going to come on strong down the stretch here. Still think the Bears are imposters. Jets have been overrated all year. The Chiefs are knocking on the door of the top 10.

On a side note, there is no way the Chargers are a top 10 team. Theyve lost to the Chiefs, and the Raiders twice. And this last lost...the Raiders completely dominated them.

[/quote]
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2010, 12:53:11 PM »
1. Pats
2. Steelers
3. Falcons  
4. Ravens
5. Eagles
6. Saints
7. Giants
8. Packers
9. Jets
10. Bears

I really think the Packers are going to come on strong down the stretch here. Still think the Bears are imposters. Jets have been overrated all year. The Chiefs are knocking on the door of the top 10.

On a side note, there is no way the Chargers are a top 10 team. Theyve lost to the Chiefs, and the Raiders twice. And this last lost...the Raiders completely dominated them.

I'm not sure I'd drop the Jets below the Saints and Giants just because of one bad loss. It was to the Pats in New England in cold weather. Saints and Falcons could have great days and still get killed in New England in December.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2010, 01:35:55 PM »
NYC has the same weather as Foxboro try again.

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2010, 01:44:05 PM »
1. Pats
2. Steelers
3. Falcons  
4. Ravens
5. Eagles
6. Saints
7. Giants
8. Packers
9. Jets
10. Bears

I'm not sure I'd drop the Jets below the Saints and Giants just because of one bad loss. It was to the Pats in New England in cold weather. Saints and Falcons could have great days and still get killed in New England in December.

I would. Mainly because the Jets have been tetering the edge all year. They have had an impressive record but not been that impressive on the field. Their defense is completely overrated, and we all know their offense is weak. They have lost a game to the Pats where their defense got completely thrashed. And a home game to the Pack where Green Bay only scored 9 points. When I rank the teams, I think of who I would pick in a head to head matchup. And although the Jets COULD beat any of those teams. I dont think they would.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2010, 01:45:42 PM »

Not to mention the poor weather actually favors the Jets style of play. Not the Pats.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2010, 06:41:47 PM »

Not to mention the poor weather actually favors the Jets style of play. Not the Pats.

yep

the jets d last night made Tom Brady look like he was Joe Montana or something
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2010, 07:56:49 PM »

yep

Belichick vs Rex is like watching Bobby Fischer play chess against Sloth from The Goonies.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2010, 07:57:56 PM »

yep

Belichick vs Rex is like watching Bobby Fischer play chess against Sloth from The Goonies.

umm so the guy from the goonies is 2-2 against Bobby Fischer in 4 games???? lol
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2010, 06:37:15 AM »
^For real. I mean sure, we got our asses kicked. But we beat them pretty good Week 2.

The Pats clearly have made adjustments against our defense since Week 2.

But you know Rex will have another adjustment of his own if we should meet in the playoffs.

Not guarenteeing victory, but if we play in the playoffs & lose by more than 10, I'll be surprised.

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2010, 08:17:46 PM »
^For real. I mean sure, we got our asses kicked. But we beat them pretty good Week 2.

The Pats clearly have made adjustments against our defense since Week 2.

But you know Rex will have another adjustment of his own if we should meet in the playoffs.

Not guarenteeing victory, but if we play in the playoffs & lose by more than 10, I'll be surprised.

I think the Pats are a different team than they were at the beginning of the season. Teams were respecting their defense too much. I think other teams are realizing that their D is really just mediocre and Sanchez is also. The Jets offense needs to have a lead to be effective. If they get behind, theyre fucked.

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2010, 04:51:51 PM »
The Jets looked awful again.

17/44 from your QB will never win you a game.. But 5/18 did lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2010, 05:24:17 PM »
The Jets looked awful again.

17/44 from your QB will never win you a game.. But 5/18 did lol

Lol yeah man

shits gettin fugly in NJ NY

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2010, 05:29:07 PM »
yea man, jets showing no heart, they better get their shit together, that game was painful to watch.

shallow, what happened to KC defense?! i dont think they will make the playoffs, SD should win out.

oh and green bay loses to detroit, rodgers out, they may miss the playoffs to, its a tights wildcard race in nfc

ok, lets go eagles!