Author Topic: true stereo types i've noticed at my work(s)  (Read 352 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
true stereo types i've noticed at my work(s)
« on: December 26, 2002, 09:28:36 PM »
i've worked in a couple of resuraunts over the years and i've REALLY noticed this stuff......it might be offending but these are stereo types that are true as fuck from what i've seen

AT SIZZLER

when i worked at sizzler this is what i noticed

Black people: not all but ALOT of them where i worked got chicken and watermelon

Asian people-Fish fish fish fishfish, and rice

mexican people- at the All you can eat bar, they'd always get beans and rice with every plate

Fat trucker white dudes-always asked for the biggest steak and potatoes we had in stock

Mc Donald's

Blacks-either a Mc Chicken or a Crispy Chicken with orange drink

asians- fillet of fish with tea

mexicans-most of the REALLY wet back customers we get ask if we have Tacos/guacamoe/hot sauce......which we DON"T

BFTWD's- Double  Quarter pound supersized meal with DIET........DIET!!.......I SAID DIET!!!!!!!.........D-I-E-T.....mutha fucken coke, shit don't make scence

if this seams racist it's not meant to be

it's just stereo types i've found to be really funny and TRUE

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:true stereo types i've noticed at my work(s)
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2002, 10:14:21 PM »
i didnt think the stero types were tru but i guess they r lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2002, 10:21:36 PM »
another one i forgot to mention is that every hidu person that walks into mc donald's ALWAYS asks if we can put mcchicken meat in the bigmac instead of beef......that shit bugs the fuck outta me. Not really a stereo type but it always happens

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2002, 10:29:52 PM »
I always was curious why black dudes drink orange drink.... I just don't understand it, hahah.  

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2002, 11:14:25 PM »
I always was curious why black dudes drink orange drink.... I just don't understand it, hahah

kenan and kel i rememer that ORANGE SODA lol but i havnt heard about the orange soda shit lol

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2002, 11:44:45 PM »
these are not stereo types its just what you grow up with...and like me as a mexican we grub on hot sauce and and rice and beans and shit like that....thats just the way  it is....cause in mexico those are the things that are around....rice and beans.....and it aint a meal if we got no Hot Sauce!.......this shit right here is the bomb.....i pound this stuff....all yall LA fools know this shit.....my bro is from boston and he loves it but they dont sell that shit up there.....he found some but has to look for it.........

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2002, 12:54:19 AM »
man tapatio is dope shit, i put it on everything....not really but still its good shit, lol

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2002, 01:00:54 AM »
man tapatio is dope shit, i put it on everything....not really but still its good shit, lol
word...but i really put it on everything....just about!...we dont carry no pussy shit we carry the 32 oz bottles ....always 1 in use and 1 for backup.....when we reach the backup we got to make sure to get another one....just so we dont run out ;D

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2002, 02:49:38 AM »
these are not stereo types its just what you grow up with...and like me as a mexican we grub on hot sauce and and rice and beans and shit like that....thats just the way  it is....cause in mexico those are the things that are around....rice and beans.....and it aint a meal if we got no Hot Sauce!.......this shit right here is the bomb.....i pound this stuff....all yall LA fools know this shit.....my bro is from boston and he loves it but they dont sell that shit up there.....he found some but has to look for it.........

I was gonna reply tha same shit homie....  That's just tha way we were brought up. Jake just dont fully understand that cuz he aint all tha way Mexican... his name is Jake... come'on.

I work at Jack In Tha Box and I see tha same shit... black people order Strawberry and Orange soday... Lemonade too. Get Chicken combos. Mexican's asking for Jalapenoes... and they get charged for Stuffed Jalapenoes... and then they're like "no no no... we want real jalapenoes."...

They aint really bad stereotypes... but I just dont see why things like this would get on your nerves... like it bothers you when chinese  people eat fish. Put tha chicken pieces in tha lil hundu man's Big Mac... who cares.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2002, 08:49:44 AM »
I work at K Mart and majority is people of latino decent and Crackhead white people.

S.G.V.

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2002, 09:40:39 AM »
u might wanna try n rephrase wet backs...it dont make me none...but u say that to a mexican in his face and ull be on the floor...believe that....

Quakaveli

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2002, 10:59:40 AM »
It bugs the shit offa u if some hindu dude asks for chicken instead of beef??? well fool, we're religiously not supposed to eat beef so maybe u can take it a lil nicer and not get pissed the next time, foool. and yeah fool I noticed that indian god in ur avtar, not saying that its annoying me,but now that U made a hindu comment I cant really tell if ur racist to start wit or not... >:(

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2002, 11:11:54 AM »
Hahahah, that is kinda Ironic, that Jake's album cover has hindu themes, lol.  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2002, 11:31:08 PM »

hell yeah ! that shit is grub they got a whole isle of that shit at Ranch Market!

lol oh yeah that dude on the bottle looks almost exactly like me, at work they had some in the back and my manager Alfredo was all hey Jacob, look it's you and everyone in the store started cracking up!,then on my break i got a napkin and put Jacoptio over the logo shit was like a running joke for a week

we got some of that at our house and some Tobasco too, that was like my dad's favorite combo from what i remember he used to put both of those on EVERYTHING

i put that shit on our eggs, steak (top sirloin is the best), rice, fries (don't front shit is bomb), corn, shit basically everything, my mom once told me  i was going to burn a whole in my stomach

[quote Jake just dont fully understand that cuz he aint all tha way Mexican... his name is Jake... come'on.
]

shut the fuck up, i know like 5 mexican Jacobs in my school alone , sorry my name isn't  Alejandro , Ernesto, or Guadalupe.

u might wanna try n rephrase wet backs...it dont make me none...but u say that to a mexican in his face and ull be on the floor...believe that....
so if i say wet back to myself in the mirror i'm going to be on the floor? lol!........i think that if little black kids can run around calling each other nigger(a) and girls can call themselves bitches then i think i have a right to use the term wet back son

It bugs the shit offa u if some hindu dude asks for chicken instead of beef??? well fool, we're religiously not supposed to eat beef so maybe u can take it a lil nicer and not get pissed the next time, foool. and yeah fool I noticed that indian god in ur avtar, not saying that its annoying me,but now that U made a hindu comment I cant really tell if ur racist to start wit or not...

yeah no shit i'm well aware of your damn religion.....it's just ignorant for them to ask "hey can you put grilled chicken on my big mac instead of beef"  when the signs CLEARLY say grill chicken 3.99 and big mac 2.39 ........we'd have to charge your ass 8 bucks if you wanted that.....so that's why it bugs me is becuase most of them think they should pay the only 2.50 for something that we're not even suppose to make in the first place and or charge double of what the grill chicken'scost

THAT"S why it bothers me

oh yeah and another thing

.....you damn right jimi hendrix is a god!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2002, 11:34:56 PM by Don Jacob Corleone »

S.G.V.

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2002, 04:25:08 PM »

so if i say wet back to myself in the mirror i'm going to be on the floor? lol!........i think that if little black kids can run around calling each other nigger(a) and girls can call themselves bitches then i think i have a right to use the term wet back son
like i said...use the term if u want daughter...but it could end up in gettin an ass whoopin if u use it in front of the wrong person..ok daughter?