Author Topic: WHY ARE CLOTHES SO FUCKIN EXPENSIVE!?!?  (Read 341 times)

Suga Foot

WHY ARE CLOTHES SO FUCKIN EXPENSIVE!?!?
« on: December 27, 2002, 12:56:15 AM »
Alright I went shopping today.  And I had a lot of cash on me, so I decided I was gonna get some 'nice' clothes.  I was looking at some Burberry Shirts.  They were on sale for $150.00.  Now this is still expensive, but not compared to everything else I was looking at.  Since I didn't really want to spend that much on basically just a plaid shirt, I thought I'd just get the scarf instead.  This is what it looked like:
I picked it up, looked at the price tag, and the fuckin thing is $360.00!!!!  Now I can't understand who the fuck would pay that much for a damn scarf.  I wanted it so bad, but there was no way I was paying that much for it.  The thing that really pissed me off was, while walking downtown today, like every 10th person was wearing that exact scarf.  Damnit!

Oh and then I was lookin in this one store that had 50% off of Versace.  Yeah, I could have only paid $500.00 for a damn t-shirt rather than $1000.00.  Yipee.  

So I ended up just getting some stuff from Armani Exchange.  

E. J. Rizo

Re:WHY ARE CLOTHES SO FUCKIN EXPENSIVE!?!?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2002, 01:06:27 AM »
Scarfs....see you live in LA and you dont need shit like that....hahahhah....nah but on the real go shop somewhere else.....fuck all tha shit....id rather go to the swap meet or TJ (Tijuana mexico) and get me a home made scarf......that shit be warmer than a motha too....hahaha....go to the mall or some shit....im sure you can get it for alot cheeper

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2002, 08:27:24 AM »
LoL yall just cheapies  :-*
I'm no longer a PimpFemcee I did wrong and shall never be respeacted as a femcee again...
[size=8]Overseer is GOD! TrUe TrUe[/size]
Inta Kird!!!!!

EM28

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2002, 08:37:19 AM »

lbc213

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2002, 08:38:02 AM »

bez

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2002, 08:38:11 AM »
You know what mate, clothes for that price I look at and put down, you gotta remember that money dont grow on trees and whoever pays that amount of money for a scarf is dumb.  We got shops in england called TOPMAN and NEXT and RIVER ISLAND, now these shops are dope because they sell stuff such as the Burberry scarfs, exactly the same but without the burberry label on and they are about 10 to 15 quid.  BARGAIN!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2002, 08:41:35 AM »
i went shoppin yesterday and got a couple outfits..54$ Nautica Jeans,With an Ecko woven shirt that was 38$ and a pair of Tommy Jeans that were 38$ and a Enyce shirt for 32$..And i copped me some Red and black Nike Shox mids..
They were like 130$ but i got them for 70$...But with all the sales shit i only spent like 180$..

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2002, 02:17:10 PM »
LoL yall just cheapies  :-*

Nope.. we jus got better things to spend $360 on...

min0rity

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2002, 03:14:37 PM »
go to tj maxx

Quakaveli

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2002, 03:17:18 PM »
who the fuck is this fagquake???

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2002, 08:00:26 PM »
Like I said yall is nothing but cheapies  ::) guess yall better not buy me no cloths LoL
I'm no longer a PimpFemcee I did wrong and shall never be respeacted as a femcee again...
[size=8]Overseer is GOD! TrUe TrUe[/size]
Inta Kird!!!!!

Murrow

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2002, 08:02:02 PM »
Yeah, I think prices for jeans nowadays are expensive...I mean 60$ for a pair of jeans.  I'll never pay more than like 35$.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2002, 10:18:52 PM »
Word, shit is unnecessarrly expensive these days, the other day i saw this nice jacket, ON SALE,  n turns out its $400, 400 for that crap?  Its crazy, many things are overpriced, sucks, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

EM28

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2002, 10:19:59 PM »
Word, shit is unnecessarrly expensive these days, the other day i saw this nice jacket, ON SALE,  n turns out its $400, 400 for that crap?  Its crazy, many things are overpriced, sucks, peace

-{bLaDe}

i know shit is too expensive.

Jome

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2002, 10:53:39 PM »
Fuck clothes, OGz walk around naked  ;D ;D