Author Topic: Slim The Mobster - Beef (Freestyle)  (Read 977 times)

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Slim The Mobster - Beef (Freestyle)
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2010, 08:04:50 AM »
^ werd, i started checking on Slim since DOC and Jayo Felony cosigned him

and him getting mentioned by Dre more than he did mention Hittman or Bishop made me a hope me might actually release some shit on 'Math

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2010, 08:25:30 AM »

and him getting mentioned by Dre more than he did mention Hittman or Bishop made me a hope me might actually release some shit on 'Math
lol, Earl hayes is backed by jimmy iovine, yet no album in all those years

Matty

« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2010, 08:51:45 AM »

HighEyeCue

« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2010, 09:20:55 AM »

probably after Detox will be Game and another Em album , by that time Slim will be off the label

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2010, 09:22:00 AM »

probably after Detox will be Game and another Em album , by that time Slim will be off the label
or murdered, since he's such a gangster

Mista Rosa

« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2010, 12:19:05 PM »
Beat is cool but i don't feel Slim. I mean i can think of 100 MCs better than him in a minute.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

00X2X

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2010, 03:27:19 PM »
this guy is totally average, i dont see why your all ridin his dick  ::) i havent heard anything worth shouting about from him at all, despite all these co-signs.

if this guy wasnt co-signed by Dr Dre ya'll would say hes trash n just pass up on him as "another rapper"

+1
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY</a>

The_Offence

« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2010, 04:13:34 PM »
dope beat but this nigga slim ain't the one. this nigga always got crazy beats but lyrically son is as average as it gets. y'all niggaz just rate this dude because of his affiliation to dre & em... even cashis is better than this dude.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 04:19:33 PM by The_Offence »

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2010, 05:16:08 PM »
freestyle my a** yeah , but its bangin'. Never heard him spit like that before. Sick improvement compared to his mixtape. The "track" is on some aftermath album cut type of sound. Another crazy album seems to be in the making right now, and it'll probably never see the light of day...Or maybe it will, he's a gangster like 50 and game so that could make it lol

The D.O.C and

h2k4

« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2010, 07:00:56 PM »
this guy is totally average, i dont see why your all ridin his dick  ::) i havent heard anything worth shouting about from him at all, despite all these co-signs.

if this guy wasnt co-signed by Dr Dre ya'll would say hes trash n just pass up on him as "another rapper"

I agree.  I don't see anything good about his songs.

Matty

« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2010, 09:13:56 PM »
freestyle my a** yeah , but its bangin'. Never heard him spit like that before. Sick improvement compared to his mixtape. The "track" is on some aftermath album cut type of sound. Another crazy album seems to be in the making right now, and it'll probably never see the light of day...Or maybe it will, he's a gangster like 50 and game so that could make it lol

true. after this track i'm more convinced slim could drop a single of hit record status. dre really seems to nail a catchy gangsta sound that made g-unit (50, game) so popular. with that level of production behind him he could have a very dope album in the works. it's always been the case that we've barely heard anything with good production worth or properly mixed to get an idea of his potential on records. the stuff on the detox leaks sounded pretty nice though, especially topless 'like my girl is the game with her titties out' :laugh: 8)

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2010, 08:38:21 AM »

i dont see Hayes getting mentioned by Iovine, Dre or Timbaland @ all, so he obviously wont release nothing soon

snoop

« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2010, 08:43:48 AM »
i have to really concentrate to be able to understand everything he says.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2010, 08:55:05 AM »

i dont see Hayes getting mentioned by Iovine, Dre or Timbaland @ all, so he obviously wont release nothing soon
hayes said he was signed to jimmy iovine before.
jimmy is obviously more powerful than dre, so if hayes can't put his album out, slim the mobster won't be any closer

Matty

« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2010, 09:38:55 PM »
still on repeat, sick joint. some good gangsta funk appeal. should be worked on, finished and beat given the works and used as slim's single. presuming they are gonna drop his album.