Author Topic: Michael Jordan isnt the greatest basketball player ever.....  (Read 3638 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Michael Jordan isnt the greatest basketball player ever.....
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2003, 12:50:49 AM »
its also sad that a grown man like yourself is on my nuts

and it is sad when someone makes a reference to "chinese soccer" simply because the poster is Korean and likes soccer, that is so ignorant its not even funny, NIK is a piece of shit, and i stand by that comment, an egotistical ignorant upper class snotty piece of shit

Hey, bearded Afgan...STFU...I said Chinese Soccer on purpose, cuz I know how Asians hate it when people call other types of Asians Chinese...Now go suicide bomb an empty bus...PeACe

verbalassaulta

« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2003, 08:07:06 AM »

Hey, bearded Afgan...STFU...I said Chinese Soccer on purpose, cuz I know how Asians hate it when people call other types of Asians Chinese...Now go suicide bomb an empty bus...PeACe
LOL

min0rity

« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2003, 08:43:47 AM »
Minority obviously doen't know his basketball... ::)

Stick to chinese soccer buddy...PeACe

no its not that i don't know about basketball...its just that your hero kobe is nowhere near the best guard in the NBA...

p.s. its federal international football association not chinese soccer....lmao

wow...than I guess u know more than every sports journalist & basketball analyst...U judge Kobe on ESPN highlight plays...come on, let's be real...How many players have as many triple doubles as Kobe?

why do you keep thinking that every sports journalist and basketball analyst  thinks kobe is the best?? you think marv albert and bill walton is EVERY sports journalist and basketball analyst??? yeah..these are the same motherfuckers who said danny ainge was an all-star and john stockton and karl malone are champions..lmao and first of alll i don't even have espn...and i've been watching kobe since 1998..

min0rity

« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2003, 09:23:21 AM »

wow so you mean to tell me that YOUR insite is more valuable and true than basketball GM's and analysts who've been apart of basketball longer tha you've been alive!? you mean to tell me your opinion is more sacret than someoe who makes basketball their 9-5!?

excuse the fuck outta me then bud!

just wondering , who DO you put above kobe ??

Vince Carter is a nice highlight reel but what else does he do, he sure doesn't pass well, plays horrible d, can't make his teammates better, has a lack of will to win

Tracy Mccgrady is great, but even himself and all of his teammates (including horace grant whose playedwith both players for a year) said Kobe was better

Allen iverson, LOL......he's just a selfish, egotistical, b-ball gangster, who's already been shut down more than once by kobe over the years.....kobe's always been better than this guy, just look at the 97' rookie game if the west won kobe would've been the mvp

jason kidd, best PG in the League but he's just a passer, yeah he can score and shoot but he's not that reliablein those areas, he has good defence but the only thing he has over kobe is passing , Kobe dicks him in every other concievable stat.

Gary Payton- i give gary payton all the props in the world but i already pointed out why kobe is better

those are the best guards in the league ....they only get consecutively worse if you name any one else

and again Jordan is the best player of all time plain and simple

to bigfakedoggydogg:

it seems like laker fans go by  what other peeps think instead of forming your own opinion on whos the best player,...etc...you just proved that you don't know shit about basketball when you always have reliy on this so called GMs, lmao and stop using that as some sort of excuse to justify your hero kobe that he is the best when knowing that these so called analyst are biased and they are the same spectators just like me and you...use your brain dumbass

but neverthelesss,  you proved my point that kobe gets hyped 24/7...but i don't blame no one since he has won championships so he is bound to be hyped up all the time..

who do i think is better than kobe??? for starters payton, mcgrady, AI, kidd who all have led their teams to playoffs and for some even furter by themselves..whiles kobe , he can't even keep his team at .500..and you say he is the best player huh?? lmao..you kids need to learn nba isn't all about spectacular dunks and passes, etc. and btw those are just guards in the nba...don't get me started with all the nba players..

and you damn right jordan is one of the best ever..
« Last Edit: January 03, 2003, 09:25:31 AM by drunken_mastenori »

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2003, 09:32:02 PM »

Seer'....pleaze tell me u was gettin zooted when u decided tah unban NIK. lol

i dont really gotta personal prollem wit u man, but u do gotta admit...u say sum ignorant shit sumtimes dawg..

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2003, 02:35:30 AM »
again minority , most journalists , sports writers, Gernal mangagers , players, couches, columnists and fans will tell you that kobe is the best all around player in the league

Kobe Bryant can Shoot the ball
Kobe Bryant is the bet at creating shots
Kobe Bryant is the best Offensive minded player Defensively
Kobe Bryant can pass the ball....EFFECTIVELY
Kobe Bryanyt is the most intense player in the league

and all the other players you seem to think are better than kobe ALL, i repeat ALL have been shut down by him in games

Kobe gets his hype cuz he can and has backed it up

look at all the hype other players have been given.....and look what they've done with it ....nothing but get their teams to the 2nd or 1st round or not even to the playoffs at all, keven garnette can't get to the 2nd round, AI didn't last year either, Baron Davis showed  T-mac what was up now huh? jason kidd only got to the finals cuz he was playing in the sorry ass east (where most of your darling guards reside) and look what happened when he met up with the lakers, the sonics.....lol and so on none of these players have prooved anything but individule marrit

i'm sorry you hold up so much resentment and jelously towards the laker organization and any player from there, and i find it so funny that name T-mac ahead of kobe ....when T-mac has already said he's tried to model his game more after KB's LMAO.....oh yeah and everysingle one of those players have put kobe ahead of them too

also your a fool to diss Karl Malone and John Stockton......A FOOL

also i find it funnt that you said i only like kobe becuase he's all dunks and flashy passes when that's ALL your players are good for,LMAO. I hated kobe pre sqaushed beef with shaq that's all hewas doing was being an AI/Vince Carter/ kevin Garnette......but now he's matured beyond belief and made me  a fan

i also find it funny you can't give me a structured reason why all your players are better than kobe yet proceed to call me a kid  and stupid and resort to person takes like "bigfakedoggydogg"

whatever you so called 'minority' biggot ::)

i'll  school you in basketball knowledge any day

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2003, 02:38:46 AM »
again minority , most journalists , sports writers, Gernal mangagers , players, couches, columnists and fans will tell you that kobe is the best all around player in the league

oh yah i want to add

Michael Jordan
Magic Johnson
Larry Bird
Charles Barkley
Kareem Abdul Jabar
James Worthy
Dominique Wilkins
Lenny Wilkins
Patric Ewing
Dr. J
Don Nelson
Pat Riley
Bill Russle

to the list of people

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2003, 02:59:51 AM »
again minority , most journalists , sports writers, Gernal mangagers , players, couches, columnists and fans will tell you

lol^^typical start to a Jake argument...

i would agree that Kobe is probably the best 2 guard in the league....but best player, i dunno bout that.  ::) lol

min0rity

« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2003, 09:45:16 AM »

Seer'....pleaze tell me u was gettin zooted when u decided tah unban NIK. lol

i dont really gotta personal prollem wit u man, but u do gotta admit...u say sum ignorant shit sumtimes dawg..

LMAO...i pray that this fool is  not like this in the real world...

min0rity

« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2003, 10:24:57 AM »

Kobe Bryant can Shoot the ball
Kobe Bryant is the bet at creating shots
Kobe Bryant is the best Offensive minded player Defensively
Kobe Bryant can pass the ball....EFFECTIVELY
Kobe Bryanyt is the most intense player in the league

and all the other players you seem to think are better than kobe ALL, i repeat ALL have been shut down by him in games

Kobe gets his hype cuz he can and has backed it up

look at all the hype other players have been given.....and look what they've done with it ....nothing but get their teams to the 2nd or 1st round or not even to the playoffs at all, keven garnette can't get to the 2nd round, AI didn't last year either, Baron Davis showed  T-mac what was up now huh? jason kidd only got to the finals cuz he was playing in the sorry ass east (where most of your darling guards reside) and look what happened when he met up with the lakers, the sonics.....lol and so on none of these players have prooved anything but individule marrit

i'm sorry you hold up so much resentment and jelously towards the laker organization and any player from there, and i find it so funny that name T-mac ahead of kobe ....when T-mac has already said he's tried to model his game more after KB's LMAO.....oh yeah and everysingle one of those players have put kobe ahead of them too

also your a fool to diss Karl Malone and John Stockton......A FOOL

also i find it funnt that you said i only like kobe becuase he's all dunks and flashy passes when that's ALL your players are good for,LMAO. I hated kobe pre sqaushed beef with shaq that's all hewas doing was being an AI/Vince Carter/ kevin Garnette......but now he's matured beyond belief and made me  a fan

i also find it funny you can't give me a structured reason why all your players are better than kobe yet proceed to call me a kid  and stupid and resort to person takes like "bigfakedoggydogg"

whatever you so called 'minority' biggot ::)

i'll  school you in basketball knowledge any day

its truly sad...you mean most journalists , sports writers, Gernal mangagers , players, couches, columnists and fans FROM LA will tell you that kobe is the best all around player in the league right?? lmao don't joke!!

yeah i know kobe can shoot, pass the ball and create shots so what your fucking point?? tmac, payton, kidd, AI can do the same if not better

when did kobe shut down any of these players??? please name a game when your hero kobe shut down these players and site a source

kobe gets his hype because he wins championships not cuz he can back it up...lmao..you completely ignored my arguement on how kobe can't even carry a team by himself....and yes your right..at least tmac, AI, kidd, payton can carry their team to the playoffs by himself..you know what i'll forever kiss kobes ass if he can carry his team to the 8th seed of the playoffs by himself...

and you said these players said they model after kobe??? LMAO!!! please don't lie..yes they gave him props..but don't exaggerate like that

and NO..john stockton and karl malone is one of the greatest players that ever played...BUT NOT CHAMPIONS...don't put words in my mouth

and all of my players are only good for dunks and flashy passes?? LMAO!! hmm. lets see...jason kidd AVERAGED A TRIPLE DOUBLE during the conference finals, gary payton at 34(?) can carry his sorry ass team by himself to the playoffs in the WEST..both mcgrady and iverson can score, pass, play defensive, and most importantly, can carry their sorry ass team to the playoffs...which kobe has never done...not alone can't even keep his team at 500..lmao...the truth always hurts...

oh yeah i find it funny how you have to call me a biggot when you don't even know me and try to change subjects cuz you can't give me one good reason why kobe is the best player in the league..well kid...keep hiding behind the screen cuz thats what your good for..

*about to watch AI kill the dallas mavs*

min0rity

« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2003, 10:54:42 AM »
oh yEAH btw..you will school me on basketball knowledge??? right.....man you sound like a 5th grader...please grow up..you don't even know shit about b-ball thats why you have to reliy on these socalled anaylists cuz you can't form your own opinion ...get a life loser

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2003, 11:40:04 AM »
^ lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Smooth

« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2003, 12:41:58 PM »

its truly sad...you mean most journalists , sports writers, Gernal mangagers , players, couches, columnists and fans FROM LA will tell you that kobe is the best all around player in the league right?? lmao don't joke!!

yeah i know kobe can shoot, pass the ball and create shots so what your fucking point?? tmac, payton, kidd, AI can do the same if not better

when did kobe shut down any of these players??? please name a game when your hero kobe shut down these players and site a source

kobe gets his hype because he wins championships not cuz he can back it up...lmao..you completely ignored my arguement on how kobe can't even carry a team by himself....and yes your right..at least tmac, AI, kidd, payton can carry their team to the playoffs by himself..you know what i'll forever kiss kobes ass if he can carry his team to the 8th seed of the playoffs by himself...

and you said these players said they model after kobe??? LMAO!!! please don't lie..yes they gave him props..but don't exaggerate like that

and NO..john stockton and karl malone is one of the greatest players that ever played...BUT NOT CHAMPIONS...don't put words in my mouth

and all of my players are only good for dunks and flashy passes?? LMAO!! hmm. lets see...jason kidd AVERAGED A TRIPLE DOUBLE during the conference finals, gary payton at 34(?) can carry his sorry ass team by himself to the playoffs in the WEST..both mcgrady and iverson can score, pass, play defensive, and most importantly, can carry their sorry ass team to the playoffs...which kobe has never done...not alone can't even keep his team at 500..lmao...the truth always hurts...

oh yeah i find it funny how you have to call me a biggot when you don't even know me and try to change subjects cuz you can't give me one good reason why kobe is the best player in the league..well kid...keep hiding behind the screen cuz thats what your good for..

great post man... Yo if Kobe is SUCH a better player then all these other guards bigJake is runnin off then how come T-Mac, who I think is better then KOBE (sorry for not being an NBA analyst ::)) then how come....

T-Mac is at 30.4 Points a Game (easily leading the league by almost 4 points)

Kobe is averaging 26.7 (third in the league)

T-Mac is shooting a .468% shooting percentage (his highest ever since he's been in the league)

while Kobe is shooting a .441% shooting percentage (his lowest since his second year in the league 97-98)

T-Mac is shooting 394% from 3 point (once again his highest ever since he's been in the league)

while Kobe is shooting .316 from 3 point...

Blocks per game T-Mac is averaging 1.00

Kobe is at .88 a game...

and you wanna talk about how Kobe can carry his team blah blah thru the playoffs... how come Kobe's points per game goes way down in the playoffs too 20.8, while T-Mac's playoff average is at a steady 28.0?

Anyways, just a few things I wanted to point out to these people that are SO SURE Kobe is the best in the league hands down!, lmao...

Peace  
« Last Edit: January 04, 2003, 12:43:23 PM by Smooth »
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2003, 01:55:18 PM »
and you wanna talk about how Kobe can carry his team blah blah thru the playoffs... how come Kobe's points per game goes way down in the playoffs too 20.8, while T-Mac's playoff average is at a steady 28.0?

im tryna figure out who in tha world would say Kobe can carry his team through the playoffs??? He hasnt yet. He hasnt even "carried" them to a winning record this year lol. When Shaq goes out, the Lakers turn into an average team. Seeing as how Kobe is "The Best in the NBA"...its funny that he isnt even the most valuable on his own team lol I actually like Kobe's game...i aint a Laker fan, but i do respect his game. Ive only knocked his attitude in tha past. BUT, in no way is he the best in the league. Maybe he'll become that, but he isnt right now.

BTW yall, u cant argue wit Laker fans about this shit. They sumwhat outta touch with reality sometimes. Theyll tell u, the best player in the league is Kobe, Shaq is the second, Rick Fox is 3rd, Robert Horry 4th......etc...lol. Then again, 90% of Laker fans cant name more then 1 or 2 players on their team. Usually they jus females who like the pretty purple and gold lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2003, 12:18:37 AM »

great post man... Yo if Kobe is SUCH a better player then all these other guards bigJake is runnin off then how come T-Mac, who I think is better then KOBE (sorry for not being an NBA analyst ::)) then how come....

T-Mac is at 30.4 Points a Game (easily leading the league by almost 4 points)

Kobe is averaging 26.7 (third in the league)

T-Mac is shooting a .468% shooting percentage (his highest ever since he's been in the league)

while Kobe is shooting a .441% shooting percentage (his lowest since his second year in the league 97-98)

T-Mac is shooting 394% from 3 point (once again his highest ever since he's been in the league)

while Kobe is shooting .316 from 3 point...

Blocks per game T-Mac is averaging 1.00

Kobe is at .88 a game...

Anyways, just a few things I wanted to point out to these people that are SO SURE Kobe is the best in the league hands down!, lmao...

Peace  

easy!

Tmac is the First option on his team, Tmac might have all that but niether him nor his team mates think he's better than kobe. Tmac is the only player as talented as kobe but he lacks the disaplin and the teammanship .....Horace Grant said this and i think he'd know what he is talking about. like i said above if anyone else was playing with shaq they wouldn't be getting the #'s that kobe is getting straight up

Yoa Ming was leading Shaq in a few stats earlier in the season , Does that make him better than Shaq?! lol no! he was getting better stats than Vlade Divac and David Robinson.....is he better than them, HELL FUCKING NO! he's not even the best rookie , Stodimire from Pheonix is right now. Stats don't tell the whole story bud