Author Topic: Rajon Rondo is a top 5 player in the NBA  (Read 556 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Rajon Rondo is a top 5 player in the NBA
« on: December 27, 2010, 12:06:18 PM »
look how crappy the Celtics offense is with Nate Dogg running it with Rondo out

All I heard from people on this forum for 2 years was "well Rondo plays with 3 all stars"....well what do ya fucks gotta say now when Nate is averaging probably 4 assists a game with the same lineup and Rondo averages 14?

he's not on the Lebron/Kobe/D-wade status yet but he is RIGHT behind that shit...he just needs to shoot his FT's lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Rajon Rondo is a top 5 player in the NBA
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 12:09:52 PM »
LeBron
Kobe
Wade
Dwight
CP3

He's a Top 5 point guard though. CP3, Deron Williams, Rose, then I guess Rondo.

Westbrook & Wall in two-three years will be better than them all though lol.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 12:12:40 PM »
BTW, playing with three all-stars/future HOFers does inflate his stats though.

They can all knock down shots. Ray is arguably the best pure shooter in the NBA, Pierce can hit any shot on the court & KG is money from almost anywhere inside the 3 point line.

He's still a great point guard, but put him on an average squad & he'd average like nine a game.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 12:13:51 PM »
CP3 isn't even a top 3 PG

rondo > deron > rose > cp3
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2010, 12:25:29 PM »
CP3 isn't even a top 3 PG

rondo > deron > rose > cp3

You don't find it ironic that the teams get worse as you go down your list of pgs? lol. Besides Utah & Chicago.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2010, 12:33:00 PM »
lol

In the words of my homeboy M-Dogg....."No his not!!!"

Rondo is very good, no doubt. Like Cham said, maybe a top 5 PG. Not player. Most teams struggle when their starting PG goes out.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

S.C. The Beast

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2010, 03:00:17 PM »
cp3 > rondo > deron, rose, westbrook, etc etc.

players with a killer instinct >>>>>>

thats why melo > lebron

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2010, 04:49:02 PM »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2010, 04:55:15 PM »
melo > lebron

Oh Jesus.
hhahahahahahahahaha

Lebron WISHES he had that cast in Denver the past 7 years before this year

imagine LEBRON AND ALLEN IVERSON

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2010, 06:28:16 PM »
melo > lebron

Oh Jesus.
hhahahahahahahahaha

Lebron WISHES he had that cast in Denver the past 7 years before this year

imagine LEBRON AND ALLEN IVERSON

They would combined for 94 shots a game.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2010, 06:46:24 PM »
Deron Williams is better t han CP3 also, why? bceause he has 3 inches of height on him and always dominates him in head-to-heads (except their last matchup, which was earlier this year.  every other time I've watched them go head to head Williams owns him bad)

theremedy360

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2010, 06:53:58 PM »
Kobe, LeBron, D-Wade, D-Williams, and Melo are still better than Rondo at this point, but with that said he's having one hell of a season. If he ever develops a jump shot he can be a top 5 player.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2010, 01:35:54 AM »
Well, being a much better playmaker than Nate doesn't make him a great player automatically. Nate just sucks
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

S.C. The Beast

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2010, 11:36:17 AM »
the whole "lebrons team is bad" excuse cant be used anymore, the heat are doing worse than the cavs did last year and his "cast" is beyond efficient. He just sucks dick and even with the refs help he can't win shit. Imagine Pierce or Melo were getting to the line 20 times in one game. It's impossible to even argue he's the best.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2010, 12:56:21 PM »
the whole "lebrons team is bad" excuse cant be used anymore, the heat are doing worse than the cavs did last year and his "cast" is beyond efficient. He just sucks dick and even with the refs help he can't win shit. Imagine Pierce or Melo were getting to the line 20 times in one game. It's impossible to even argue he's the best.

Most of the time when you put stars together like this, they need time to mesh. Come playoff time i think the Heat will playing as well...if not better than anyone. Its not easy to take three players who are used to being the go to guy on their team, and all of a sudden change their games to learn to play as the second or third option at times. With that being said, I still think the Celtics can take them out in a 7 game series. You cant really just run your way to a title, the game will slow down...and the Celtics are more suited for that style.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"